Bank of India Manager & Credit Officer Syllabus is now available to download. Therefore, those who applied for Bank of India Recruitment 2017 can get the complete BOI Credit Officer Syllabus PDF along with the Bank of India Exam Pattern on this page. Therefore, check and download Bank of India Syllabus for Credit Officer, Manager, Security Officer, and Technical Posts from the below sections.
BOI Credit Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1 BOI Credit Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
- 1.2 Bank of India Manager Exam Pattern 2017-18
- 1.3 Download Bank of India Manager & Credit Officer Syllabus Pdf 2017-18
After applying for Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2017, all the contenders are surfing various websites for Bank of India Credit Officer Syllabus and BOI Exam Pattern. Since syllabus plays a significant role in the exam preparation and without knowing the outline of the subjects the individuals cannot answer the questions asked in the BOI Exam properly. Therefore, for helping those applicants, we have updated the latest Bank of India Manager & Security Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this site. Therefore, for the best preparation, the candidates must download the Bank of India Credit Officer & Security Officer Syllabus, and BOI Manager Exam Pattern provided below. Bookmark our website for all Government Jobs Notifications, Syllabus, Previous Solved Question Papers, etc.
Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Credit Officer, Security Officer, Manager, & Technical Posts|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
Bank of India invited online application forms for Manager, Credit Officer, Security Officer, and Other Posts. According to Bank of India Notification 2017, there are overall 702 vacancies. A huge number of aspirants have applied for BOI Credit Officer Recruitment 2017. Now every individual who registered for Bank of India Exam 2017, are very curiously searching for BOI Credit Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Therefore, the candidates can download Bank of India Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Manager, Credit Officer, and Other Posts from here. As there will be tremendous competition for these Bank of India Jobs, the contenders need to work hard to score good marks and qualify the written exam of the Bank of India. Start your preparation as early as possible and crack Bank of India Job.
Bank of India Manager Exam Pattern 2017-18
|Exam Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||English Language||50||50||02 hours|
|General Awareness in concern with Banking Industry||50||50|
- The Bank of India online test consists of three sections each carrying 50 multiple choice questions – English, General Awareness, and Financial Management.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The Exam duration is 2 Hours.
- Candidates who qualify the written test will attend the Interview round which is for 100 Marks.
Download Bank of India Manager & Credit Officer Syllabus Pdf 2017-18
The topic wise BOI Syllabus for Manager, Credit Officer Posts is as follows.
BOI Credit Officer Syllabus PDF 2017 – English
- Sentence Error.
- Sentence correction.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangements.
- Word Arrangement.
- Cloze Test.
Bank of India Security Officer Syllabus for General Awareness
- Indian Current Events.
- Indian Banking.
- General Science.
- General Knowledge.
- Current affairs of National & International news.
- Important dates.
- Current Science.
- Sports & Culture.
- Banking Sector.
BOI Manager & Security Officer Syllabus 2017 – Financial Management
- International Banking.
- Forex Business.
- Risk Management.
- Direct and indirect quotations.
- Treasury Management.
- Balance Sheet Management.
- Spot/Forward rates.
- Premium and Discount.
- Cross rates.
- Dividend distribution.
- Redemption of preference shares.
- Issuance of shares.
- Issue, Forfeiture, and Re-issue of Shares.
- Redemption of preference shares.
- Issue and redemption of debentures.
- Acquisition of business and profits before Incorporation.
- Economics and Taxation.
- Final accounts: of Companies.
- Cost Accounting Concepts.
- Divisible Profits and Bonus issues.
- Functions and working of RBI, IRDA, and SEBI.
- Guidelines of SEBI.
- Management Accounting.
- Valuation of Goodwill and Shares.
- Business Law.
- Accounting for Amalgamation of Companies.
Therefore, the complete and detailed BOI Credit Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern has been provided on our page. So, the candidates who are going to attend Bank of India Exam 2017 can easily access the Bank of India Syllabus and Exam Pattern from this site. For any further information regarding Bank of India Careers visit the Bank of India website www.bankofindia.co.in Follow Recruitment Hunt for more government Job alerts.