Are you fed up of searching for HSSC JE Syllabus PDF? Then, don’t worry, you are at the correct location. Here, we have provided the complete topic wise HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus along with the new HSSC JE Exam Pattern 2017 of this year. Therefore, you can download HSSC Fireman Syllabus & HSSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2017 from this page. You can also download Haryana SSC JE Previous Papers here. Also, Check HSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2017 details in the below table.
HSSC JE Notification 2017
- 1 HSSC JE Notification 2017
- 2 HSSC JE Syllabus 2017 @www.hssc.gov.in
- 2.1 HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 2.2 HSSC JE Exam Pattern 2017-18
- 2.3 Download Haryana SSC JE Syllabus PDF 2017-18
- 2.3.1 HSSC JE Syllabus 2017 – General Studies
- 2.3.2 HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Civil Engineering
- 2.3.3 Haryana SSC Fireman Syllabus 2017 – Electrical
- 2.3.4 HSSC Fireman Syllabus 2017 – Mechanical Engineering
- 2.3.5 Haryana SSC JE Syllabus 2017 – General Abilities
- 2.3.6 Haryana Staff Selection Commission JE Syllabus 2017 – English
- 2.3.7 HSSC JE Syllabus 2017 – Aptitude
|Name of the Organisation||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Patwari, Fireman and other posts|
|Starting Date to Apply for HSSC JE Recruitment 2017||21st July 2017|
|Last Date to Apply for HSSC Junior Engineer Vacancies 2017||21st August 2017|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
Therefore, in the above table, we have provided brief details of HSSC Junior Engineer Notification 2017. So, the candidates who have applied for HSSC JE Vacancies 2017 must start their preparation as early as possible. Refer the HSSC Fireman Official Notification 2017 for post wise pay scale or salary details.
HSSC JE Syllabus 2017 @www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has recently published notification for filling various posts under different departments. The HSSC is going to recruit 301 candidates through this HSSC Recruitment 2017. Almost, all the job seekers of Haryana State have been applied for this HSSC JE Vacancy 2017 and also started their preparation. But most of the applicants are facing problems while preparing for the HSSC JE Written Test as they don’t know the exact HSSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern & HSSC JE Syllabus. Hence, for the sake of those individuals, we have provided HSSC Fireman Syllabus & HSSC JE Exam Pattern on our Recruitment Hunt website. Therefore, you can free download Haryana SSC JE Syllabus & HSSC Fireman Exam Pattern from here.
Download HSSC JE Solved Previous Question Papers
Along with the HSSC JE Syllabus & Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern, we have also provided HSSC JE Previous Papers on this page. So, you can easily get Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Previous Question Papers from this site. Solve HSSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers as many as possible to gain time management skills and solving skills. Therefore, click on the link provided below, download Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Solved Previous Papers. Hence, work hard and prepare well and grab the chance to work in the Haryana Government Sector. Stay Tuned to our Recruitment Hunt website to get the latest updates regarding all Govt Jobs in India.
HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Here is the good news for all the individuals who are looking for HSSC JE Syllabus 2017. In this page, we have updated HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus & HSSC Fireman Exam Pattern. Therefore, the aspirants can easily and quickly download HSSC Fireman Syllabus & HSSC JE Exam Pattern from this site for a free of cost. Before starting the preparation, firstly refer all the topics present in the HSSC JE Syllabus and know the areas in which you are weak and strong. After that, prepare thoroughly in such a way that you must overcome all your drawbacks and should gain full knowledge and confidence over the HSSC JE Examination 2017.
HSSC JE Exam Pattern 2017-18
|Exam Type||Papers||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Paper II||Technical Subjects (Civil & Electrical)||150||150||150 Minutes|
- HSSC JE Online Exam consists of two objective type papers of 150 marks each.
- Paper 1 contains 150 questions from General Studies & General Abilities.
- In Paper 2, there will be 150 questions from Technical Subjects.
- The Exam Duration for each paper is 150 Minutes.
- Each question carries one mark and there will be 1/4th negative marking.
Download Haryana SSC JE Syllabus PDF 2017-18
Therefore, the detailed topic wise HSSC JE Syllabus has been provided below. So, the participants of HSSC JE Recruitment 2017 must check HSSC Junior Syllabus topics below and must prepare well for the HSSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017.
HSSC JE Syllabus 2017 – General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion.
- Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.
- Inclusive policies.
- General Science.
- India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Haryana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Haryana.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Civil Engineering
- Building Materials.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- RCC design
- Theory of structures.
- Steel Design etc.
Haryana SSC Fireman Syllabus 2017 – Electrical
- Electronics Devices.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Control Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power System Protection.
- Network Analysis.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Utilisation of Electrical Energy.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power System Analysis & Control etc.
HSSC Fireman Syllabus 2017 – Mechanical Engineering
- Strenght of Materials.
- Simple Stresses and Strains.
- Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams.
- Bending and Shear Stress.
- Columns and Struts.
- Deflections and Slopes.
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulic Machinery.
- The Fluid Statics.
- Fluid Dynamics.
- Flow Measurements.
- Compressible Flow.
- Flow through Pipes.
- Applied Mechanics and Design.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences.
- Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering.
Haryana SSC JE Syllabus 2017 – General Abilities
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Problem Solving.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice
- Visual Memory.
- Embedded Figures
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arrangements etc.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission JE Syllabus 2017 – English
- Types of sentences.
- Subject-verb Agreement.
- Active and Passive voice.
- Direct & Indirect speech.
- Unseen passage.
HSSC JE Syllabus 2017 – Aptitude
- Time and distance.
- Square roots.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixture and Allegation
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Circle and its chords.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Time & work.
- Regular Polygons.
- Standard Identities etc.
Therefore, the complete HSSC JE Syllabus & HSSC Fireman Exam Pattern has been provided here. So, the candidates who are preparing for HSSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017 can download HSSC Fireman Syllabus & HSSC JE Exam Pattern from here. For any further information about HSSC Jobs 2017, please go to HSSC Official Website www.hssc.gov.in
Our Recruitment Hunt website wishes Best of Luck for all the Applicants.