Finally, Karnataka Bank has released it’s official notifications for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018 for the various PO posts. So, The Interested Candidates for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Exam can apply for the exam. Also, the Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Application Form will be available on the official website. So interested candidates can apply for 2018 Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment from there. Also, The Candidates can go through complete details about the recruitment on this following page. Hence we are providing the official links to submit Karnataka Bank PO application form on the website for the Karnataka Bank PO Exam 2018.
Vacancy Details For Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment
|Sl. No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Probationary Officers (PO) Scale I||Various|
The above table consists of the vacancy details of Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment and the interested candidates can apply for the posts of their choice from the official website. Karnataka Bank PO Vacancies are provided as per as the details mentioned in the table. For any further details for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment visit the official website of Karnataka Bank.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Bank Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers (PO) Scale I|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
The above Table consists of some important details for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Exam. So, our following page is providing Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria details, Selection Process details, Pay Scale and many more details in the upcoming sections. Hence, the candidates are advised to go through the entire content on this page for more Karnataka Bank PO Details. Also, you can get details for Karnataka Bank PO Application Procedure from this following page.
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka Bank PO Vacancy 2018
Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs)
- Graduates/Post-Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from any UGC approved Institutions/universities.
- First Class Graduate from UGC recognized universities with CA as mainstream.
- Candidates who have completed Inter & pursuing CA may also apply.
- First Class Law Graduate from any UGC recognized universities/Institution with minimum 3 years’ experience (Practice) in handling court cases
- Managers Eligibility: First Class Graduates in MBA-Marketing under regular stream from UGC recognized universities.
- Candidates who are waiting for results of the examination/pursuing PG are not eligible to apply.
- The Candidates Age Limit Should be in between 18 years till 28 years.
- 5 years of age relaxation is entertained for Reserved category candidates.
Complete details of Karnataka Bank PO Notifications
- The Application Fee will be Updated Soon In the Official Website.
- Written Test
|Karnataka Bank PO Officer||INR 31,450/-|
How To Apply For Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- Visit Karnataka Bank Official Website www.Karntakabank.com
- Look for the Application Tab and click on it.
- Read the Notifications carefully.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with the required details.
- Upload required documents like scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- Finally, pay the application fees( if mentioned)
- Click on Submit button after verifying the details.
- And Finally, take a print out of the Form for future reference.
Finally, our site Recruitment Hunt wishes you Best Of Luck for all candidates who are appearing for Karnataka Bank Exam 2018. Also, Recruitment Hunt provides content for Notifications, Admit Cards, Previous Year Question Papers, Competitive exams syllabus, Results and many more.