LIC AAO Salary 2019 Overview
- 1 LIC AAO Salary 2019 Overview
- 2 LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2019 | LIC AAO Notification
- 2.1 LIC AAO Salary Structure, Allowances, Job Profile & Career Growth 2019
- 2.2 LIC AAO Salary Structure, Allowances, Job Profile & Career Growth @www.licindian.in
LIC AAO Salary 2019: The Life Insurance Corporation of India, popularly known as LIC, is the largest insurance company in India. It is a state-owned insurance company that has branches and offices all across the country. Working at LIC is considered to be highly prestigious. Before applying for the examination aspirants must have the idea about LIC AAO Salary, LIC AAO Syllabus,LIC AAO Allowances and other benefits, LIC AAO Job Profile and LIC AAO Career Growth. LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) is one of the best entry-level jobs in the insurance sector and hence, is highly demanding. Lakhs of candidates appear for LIC AAO exam to start their career in the insurance sector. LIC AAO job offers great LIC AAO Salary, opportunities to learn everything about the insurance sector and grow both in both personal and professional levels.
Aspirants who have applied for the examination before starting their preparation they should go through all the salary structure, job profile and career growth. So you should start preparing once after going through this section completely. We will also release LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 notification very soon so that it will be easy to know all the details and the exam dates. In the below section we will explain completely about LIC AAO Salary. LIC AA) Recruitment 2019 details will be explained in the below sections.We’ll update this page with the authentic source. Meanwhile, you can check the exam pattern, syllabus, question papers, salary, & free mock test for LIC AAO exam preparation.
LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2019 | LIC AAO Notification
|LIC AAO Recruitment: An Overview|
|Conducting Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)|
|Number of Vacancies||To be announced soon|
|Type of Job||Central Govt. Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Stages||Two (Online Test and Personal Interview)|
LIC has invited online applications from all the talented and passionate citizens of India to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist). The LIC is going to fill a various number of vacancies. Hence, the interested candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria in the official notification and apply for the LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 if eligible. Therefore, all the applicants must start their preparation without wasting their valuable time. To make your preparation easy and efficient, we have provided LIC AAO Syllabus and LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2018-19 here. So, download LIC AAO Syllabus & LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2018-19 and crack the job in LIC. LIC AAO Salary will be explained in details in the below section. So aspirants can look in to salary details, which may be helpfull for the candidates to choose proper job.
LIC AAO Salary Structure, Allowances, Job Profile & Career Growth 2019
If you are an LIC AAO aspirant, you must have a clear idea about LIC Employees Salary, job description, i.e. roles and responsibilities of LIC AAO 2019, and career opportunities (promotions). In this article, we will provide you with all the information. Read on to find out.
LIC AAO Salary Structure 2019 | LIC AAO Salary
The AAO pay scale is as under:
- This means the initial Basic Pay of LIC AAO is Rs 17,240 per month.
- There is an annual increment of Rs 840 for the next 14 years.
- Basic Pay after 14 years will be Rs 29,000.
- Then there will be an annual increment of Rs 910 for the next 4 years.
- Basic Pay after next 4 years will be Rs 32,640.Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2- wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules.
LIC AAO Salary | LIC AAO Allowances & Other Benefits
Apart from LIC Salary there are many other benefits which employees can benefited which are listed below.
LIC AAO Salary: Other Allowances
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||The HRA depends upon the job location. Based on whether the LIC AAOs are posted in metropolitan cities, big cities or other locations, the HRA can be 9%, 8% or 7% of the LIC AAO Basic Pay.|
|City Compensatory Allowance (CCA)||This too depends upon the job location and can be 4%, 3% or 0% of the LIC AAO Basic Pay.|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||The DA is revised quarterly based on the Consumer Price Index. This component of LIC AAO Salary forms around 40% of the Basic Pay. Since CPI depends upon inflation rates, the DA can increase or decrease based on that|
Other benefits of LIC AAO are as under:
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC)
- Special Allowance
- Group Medi claim
- Group Insurance
- Defined Contributory Pension
- Cash Medical Benefit
- Accident Insurance
- Loan for Personal Vehicles, etc.
LIC AAO Job Profile & Career Growth | LIC AAO Salary
The Work of an LIC AAO is centered around executing administrative tasks such as:
- Devising New schemes.
- Inspecting various policies.
- Interacting with Clients.
- Filing and Management of Claims.
- Inter-Department Communications w.r.t to schemes and policies.
- Executing various intangible tasks as directed by Manager. (AO or BM).
- If you are posted as AAO Specialist, you would be posted in a specific department within the organization viz. Marketing, Sales, Claims etc as specified above.
LIC AAO Salary | LIC AAO Promotions & Career Growth
Promotions in LIC happens at a slow pace. It usually takes 4 to 8 years to get promotion.
One way to get promotion in LIC is through gaining certain years of experience. From the post of LIC AAO, promotions happens in the following order:
- Administrative Officer (AO)
- Assistant Divisional Manager (ADM)
- Divisional Manager (DM)
- Senior Divisional Manager (SDM)
- Zonal Manager and so on.
LIC AAOs are also transferred to other departments depending upon internal requirements as well as the interest of the employees. There, they can get promoted to Assistant Branch Manager (ABM), Branch Manager (BM) and so on
LIC AAO Salary Structure, Allowances, Job Profile & Career Growth @www.licindian.in
Finally candidates can check LIC AAO Salary Structure and Job Profile here. So, applicants can make their preparation easier by following LIC AAO Syllabus. Download LIC AAO Exam Pattern along with LIC AAO Previous Year Papers through this article. Also, for more job updates subscribe and stay tuned to our website RecruitmentHunt.