Life Insurance Corporation have released a notification on the official website for the recruitment for the post of LIC Assistant. Huge number of aspirants have attended the exam and waiting for the scorecard. The scorecard will be available online and only on the official website. Candidates are advised to check the official website frequently and we will also provide direct links for download.
Life Insurance Corporation has conducted the mains exam last year for the LIC Assistant recruitment 2020 on 22nd December 2019. Generally LIC will release the scorecard, once they have conducted the exam. The scorecard will be released two times, one is for prelims exam and another one is for mains exam. In this article you will get all the latest notification and important details about the scorecard and the direct link to download your scorecard.
LIC Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- 1 LIC Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- 2 LIC Assistant Selection Procedure
- 3 LIC Assistant Scorecard
The candidates have to range between the Minimum of 18 years and Maximum of 30 years.
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognized Indian University or Institution.
No experience needed for the post of LIC assistant.
|PwBD (Gen)||10 Years|
|PwBD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 Years|
LIC Assistant Selection Procedure
The LIC Assistant recruitment position will be filled according to the mark obtained from two exams. They are,
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
How to check LIC Assistant Scorecard 2020 Result?
Candidates can follow these easy methods to download the LIC Assistant scorecard 2020.
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- You can find a link for the careers on the home screen.
- Now click on the link to land on the respective page.
- In that page, find the link for the post of assistants.
- After finding, click and download the PDF file.
- Now you can check the marks and take a print for future use.
Details Present on your LIC Assistant Scorecard
Candidates are advised to check the following details on your scorecard. They are,
- Marks score
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Exam stage- Prelims/Mains/Final
- Category of the candidate
LIC Assistant Minimum Qualifying marks
In order to get selected for further process, candidates have to Secure the minimum qualifying marks from the exam. They differ for various categories. It is listed below,
|English/Hindi Language (Qualifying)||30||12||11|
LIC Assistant cut off marks
These cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks for the candidates to secure in the exam, in order to get placed for the position.
This cut off marks varies depending on many factors like, number of students who appeared for the exam, difficulty of the exam, previous year cut off and more.
LIC Assistant Scorecard
The scorecard is released based on the marks obtained from your exam, the following points clearly explains about the scoring method,
- The total scores of the candidates will be calculated based on the marks obtained from each subject.
- Latest scores will be normalised and then released as a final score on the official website.
- For the correct answer you will be awarded with one mark and for incorrect answer there will be a negative mark.
- The negative marks for every wrong answer will be deducted by 1/4th marks.
- The total mark will be finalised based on the result of the positive and negative marks scored in the exam.
- Normalization of the score will be done due to the multiple shifts and varying difficulty levels of the exam.
LIC Assistant Cut Off Marks For Previous Year
|Subject||General/OBC (Northern)||SC/ST/PwD (Northern)||SC/ST/P2D (SOUTHERN/EASTERN/SOUTH CENTRAL)||Other (SOUTHERN/EASTERN/SOUTH CENTRAL)|