MP Vyapam High School Teacher Syllabus Overview
- 1 MP Vyapam High School Teacher Syllabus Overview
- 2 MP Vyapam High School Teacher Recruitment Details
- 3 MP TET Exam Pattern | MP Vyapam Recruitment 2019
- 4 Download MP Vyapam Admit Card Details
- 5 MP Vyapam High School Teacher Syllabus
- 6 Download MP Vyapam Syllabus @www.peb.mp.gov.in
MP TET Syllabus: The Syllabus for MP Teacher Eligibility Test Exam is made available here for all the interested and the eligible candidates. Also, here in this site, all the candidates can find the complete and detailed MP TET Syllabus. Also, all the aspirants can also find the MP TET Exam Pattern 2019 along with the MP Vyapam Syllabus. Furthermore, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) passes the notification to fill in all the available vacancies for the year 2018-19. So, all the eligible candidates, after accessing the complete and detailed Syllabus are advisable to download all the MP TET Previous Question Papers along with their respective solutions that are made available to help out all the interested and the eligible candidates.
Furthermore, Applicants can download MP TET Syllabus, MP TET Admit Card, MP Vyapam Recruitment 2019 Notification, MP Vyapam Syllabus, MP TET Exam Pattern, MP TET Application date, MP TET Exam Syllabus, MP Vyapam Admit Card, MPPEB Admit Card, MP Vyapam High School Teacher Recruitment and MP TET Recruitment details for the MP TET Exam 2019. Also, know about MP TET Exam Pattern. Also, the candidates who will apply for the MP TET exam can download MPPEB Syllabus 2019 along with the MPPEB Exam Pattern from the below links. Also, for further information, you can visit the official website- www.peb.mp.gov.in
MP Vyapam High School Teacher Recruitment Details
|Name of The Organisation||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Name of the Positions||High School Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||17000|
|Exam Start Date||1 February 2019|
|Result Status||Updated Soon|
Here, we have all the complete details regarding the MP TET Exam 2019. So, now it is really easy for all those interested and the eligible candidates to know all the details like the MP TET Admit Card, MP TET Syllabus, MP TET Exam Pattern, MP TET Application date for the MP Vyapam Exam 2019. So, all the aspiring and eligible candidates can prepare easily for the MP Vyapam Exam from all the updated latest MP Vyapam Syllabus for the exam.
MP TET Exam Pattern | MP Vyapam Recruitment 2019
Here, we have included the updated MP TET Exam Pattern. So, the details of the MP Vyapam Exam Pattern are given below:
It will be divided into 5 parts. This section will contain the total 50 number of question and marks. Part A details are given below in the table
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions/ Max. Marks|
|3.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||10|
|4.||Reasoning & Numerical Ability||07|
|Total||50 Questions/ Marks|
Candidates need to select one Subject according to their Qualification.
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions/ Max. Marks|
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- Each Question will be of 01 Marks.
- The Time Duration of Written Exam will be 2.30 Hours.
- Question Paper will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
- Question Paper will be divided into Two Parts. Part A will be compulsory for all and in Part B, candidates need to select one subject.
MP Vyapam High School Teacher Syllabus
Furthermore, the MP TET Syllabus will cover a number of topics from the respective subjects. So, the subject wise MP Vyapam Syllabus details are given below:
General English –
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Correction
- Sentence Re-Arrangement
- Unseen Passage
- Idiom and Phrase etc.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs –
- Current Affairs/ events of National and International Importance
- History of India and Indian National Movements
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public issues, Articles, Rights etc.
- Economic and Social Development
- Social Sector Initiatives etc.
- General Issues on Environment
- Climate Change
- General Science
- Indian Culture
- National and international sports
- History, Geography, and Political Science of Madhya Pradesh
- Economic and Social Development of Madhya Pradesh
Reasoning & Numerical Ability –
a) Reasoning Ability –
- General Mental/ Analytical Ability
- Verbal/Logical Reasoning
- Relations & Hierarchies
- Truth Statements
- Coding & Decoding
- Situational Reasoning
- Series & Patterns involving Words & Alphabets
b) Numerical Ability –
- Two and Three Dimensional/ Venn diagrams based questions
- Number Patterns
- Series Sequences
- Basic Numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude etc.)
- Arithmetic Aptitude
- Data interpretation (Charts, Graphs or Tables, Data sufficiency etc.)
- Direction Sense
- Analysis and Interpretation in various contexts
I. Pedagogical Concerns –
- Types of Curriculum Organization
- Instructional plan – Year plan, Unit plan, Lesson plan.
c) Instructional material and Resources:
- Supplementary material – Audio Visual aids
- Clubs – Museums – Community
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Characteristics of a good test
- Continuous and Comprehensive evaluation
- Analysis and Interpretation of Scholastic Achievement test
II. Inclusive education –
- Understanding diversities: concept types (disability as a dimension of diversity)
- Disability as a social construct, classification of disability and its educational implications – Sensory impairment (Hearing Impairment and Deaf-Blind), Cognitive Disabilities (Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual Disability, and Specific Learning Disability), Physical Disabilities (cerebral palsy and locomotor)
- Philosophy of inclusion with reference to children with disability
- The process of inclusion: concern issues across disabilities
- Constitutional provisions
- Education & Technology
III. Communication & interaction –
- Theory of communication
- Types of communication
- Communication & language
- Communication in the classroom
- Barriers in communication.
IV. Educational Psychology –
- Strategies of children’s learning
- Factors affecting learning – attention, and interest
- How do children learn?
Download MP Vyapam Syllabus @www.peb.mp.gov.in
Finally, candidates can download MP TET Syllabus & MP TET Exam Pattern here. So, MP Vyapam Admit Card will be available soon. Also, these hall tickets should be downloaded within a stipulated time. So, each candidate must have a copy of the hall ticket so as to be able to appear for the state recruitment entrance exam. Also, applicants can make their preparation easier by following MP TET Syllabus. Also, they can download MP Vyapam Syllabus. Furthermore, download MP TET Exam Pattern on this article. Also, feel free to contact us in case of any queries. Also, for more Job Updates stay tuned to our site Recruitment Hunt.