NABARD Grade A Salary 2019 Overview
- 1 NABARD Grade A Salary 2019 Overview
- 2 NABARD Grade A Salary Recruitment 2019 Notification
- 2.1 Download NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern
- 2.2 NABARD Grade A Salary | NABARD Grade A Salary Structure, Salary Slip & Pay Slip
- 2.3 NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2019 Notification
- 2.4 NABARD Grade A Salary Structure, Job Profile & Promotions @www.nabard.org
NABARD Grade A Salary: NABARD has released the employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager Vacancies. National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) is recruiting Assistant Managers (Grade A) to fill many vacancies in the year 2018. Aspirants who have appeared for the NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager should start their preparation from now. Once the application date is announced we will release the recruitment 2019 notification so that it helps aspirants for their reference. NABARD’s role in rural development in India is phenomenal so if you want to make your career with such a reputed organisation then you must apply! Moreover, this a golden opportunity for you to earn a handsome salary in your hands.
Aspirants who appeared for the NABARD Grade A Examination should go through all the information regarding NABARD Grade A Syllabus, NABARD Grade A Salary Structure, NABARD Pay Slip, NABARD Job Profile, Allowances & NABARD Career Growth. Since this is one of the most prestigious jobs in India, this is highly competitive. The exam is conducted in three phases: Prelims, Mains, and Personal Interview. In this article, we are providing information regarding NABARD Grade A Salary. We have NABARD Grade A Syllabus, NABARD Grade B Recruitment and NABARD Grade A Notification 2019 etc.
NABARD Grade A Salary Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Organisation Name||National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in RDBS|
|Total No of NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancies||Updated Soon|
|Name of the Exam||NABARD Assistant Manager Exam 2019|
|Applying Mode for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019||Online|
|Starting date to apply for NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy 2019||13th March 2019(Tentative)|
|Last Date to fill online application for NABARD Recruitment 2019 Assistant Manager||2nd April 2019(Tentative)|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Location||India|
|Job Location for NABARD Assistant Manager||India|
|NABARD Official Website||www.nabard.org|
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) had issued a recruitment notification 2018 to fill up the 92 vacancies of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). So, the candidates who are looking for jobs in NABARD can apply for this NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 once after the application date is announced. The online registration for this NABARD Recruitment 2019 will be announced very soon. So, the aspirants must register for this NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2019 once the online application date is announced without wasting time. As there will be huge competition for Govt Jobs, the candidates must prepare hard to crack NABARD Assistant Manager Job. For better preparation, download NABARD Syllabus for Assistant Manager 2018 from below. NABARD Grade A Salary will be explained detailed in the below sections.
NABARD Grade A Salary | NABARD Grade A Salary Structure, Salary Slip & Pay Slip
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.28150/- p.m. in the scale of 28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB – 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’ and they will be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs.55587/.
NABARD Grade A Salary Structure & Other Benefits | NABARD Grade A Salary
- Bank’s accommodation subject to availability.
- Reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, internet, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for the furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
- Free dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/ hospitalization as per eligibility.
- Interest-free festival advance, Leave Travel Concession (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents).
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education of children, Consumer articles, Personal computer, etc.
- Candidates selected for the post will be governed by “the defined contribution to New Pension Scheme (NPS)’ in addition to the benefits of Gratuity and Optional Group Term Insurance Plan.
- At certain centers, the limited number of residential quarters are available. Facility for securing residential accommodation on lease, however, exists at all centers.
NABARD Grade A Job Profile | NABARD Grade A Salary
NABARD Grade A Assistant Job Profile with description is listed below
- NABARD offers a progressive and collaborative working environment.
- Work culture is bureaucratic at NABARD.
- After getting selected Candidates will be working on a probation period of 02 years, which may be extended further for a maximum period of one year.
- After completing the probation period candidates will be appointed as an Assistant Manager in any department.
- There is no specific work and a lot of multitasking, you have to do managerial, clerical or any job assigned by the CGM.
- You would be dealing with policy issues of various programs of Central/State Governments relating to Agriculture and rural development, you have to closely liaisewith the State Government and the banking industry, which encompasses the entire activities in the rural areas.
NABARD Grade A Salary | NABARD Grade A Career Growth
NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager can be promoted until Director before his retirement.
The Hierarchy of posts right from the post of Assistant manager is as follows.
1. Assistant Manager
3. Assistant General Manager
4. Deputy General Manager
5. General Manager
6. Chief General Manager
7. Executive Director
NABARD Grade A Salary Structure, Job Profile & Promotions @www.nabard.org
Finally candidates can check NABARD Grade A Salary Structure and Job Profile here. So, applicants can make their preparation easier by following NABARD Grade A Syllabus. Download NABARD Grade A Exam Pattern along with NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Previous Year Papers through this article. Also, for more job updates subscribe and stay tuned to our website RecruitmentHunt.