Are you looking for OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus? Then, go through this article. Below, we are providing the complete Orissa PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus & Exam Pattern. So, you can check and download the OPSC Public Prosecutor Syllabus along with the OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern from the below sections. Also, Download OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Group B Syllabus from the link given below.
OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1 OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Odisha PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017 – Overview
- 1.2 OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Group B Exam Pattern 2017-18
- 1.3 Download OPSC Group B Public Prosecutor Syllabus PDF 2017-18
Orissa Public Service Commission Syllabus for Assistant Public Prosecutor Post is now available here to download. So, the candidates who are going to attend OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Examination must download the OPSC Group B Syllabus and Test Pattern for proper preparation. By knowing the Odisha Public Service Commission Syllabus, the aspirant can know the important topics that are going to come in the OPSC Prosecutor written test. Analyse all those concepts and know the concepts in which you are strong and weak. Now, concentrate more on your weak areas and achieve good marks in the OPSC Group B Examination. Also, refer the OPSC Group B Exam Pattern to know the difficulty level of the OPSC Written Test. Follow our website Recruitment Hunt regularly to get latest updates about all Government Job Notifications, Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc.
Odisha PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017 – Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor Group B Posts|
Odisha Public Service Commission Board issued recruitment notification for filling 192 Assistant Public Prosecutor Group B vacancies. Hence, this Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 is the golden opportunity for the Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the State Government Jobs. Many people have been applied for these Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs. The aspirants must start their exam preparation as soon as possible as there is less time. The Syllabus plays a significant role in any exam. Hence, the applicants must refer the Odisha Public Service Commission Group B Syllabus before starting the written test preparation. Aspirants must also check the Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern, to know the structure and scheme of the Odisha Public Service Commission Examination for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts.
OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Group B Exam Pattern 2017-18
|Exam Type||Subjects||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973||45||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|The Evidence Act, 1872||40|
|Indian Penal Code, 1860||45|
- The candidates must qualify written test and viva-voce to achieve Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs.
- In OPSC Prosecutor Exam, there will be objective type questions for 130 Marks and the exam duration is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- The subject wise marks are given in the above table.
- Depending on the written test marks, aspirants can be selected further to Viva-Voce Test in 1:3 ratio concerning the number of vacancies.
Download OPSC Group B Public Prosecutor Syllabus PDF 2017-18
The complete and detailed topic wise OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2017 is as follows.
OPSC PROSECUTOR SYLLABUS 2017 – THE CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE, 1973
- Constitution Of Criminal Courts And Offices.
- Power Of Courts.
- AID to the Magistrates And The Police.
- Powers of Superior Officers Of Police.
- Processes To Compel Appearance.
- Arrest Of Persons.
- Processes To Compel The Production Of Things.
- Order For Maintenance Of Wives, Children, And Parents.
- Security For Keeping The Peace And For Good Behaviour.
- Maintenance Of Public Order And Tranquillity.
- Information To The Police And Their Powers To Investigate.
- Preventive Action Of The Police.
- Jurisdiction Of The Criminal Courts In Inquiries And Trials.
- Complaints To Magistrates.
- Conditions Requisite For Initiation Of Proceedings.
- The Charge.
- Trial Before A Court Of Session.
- Reference And Revision.
- Execution, Suspension, Remission And Commutation Of Sentences.
- Transfer Of Criminal Cases.
- Provisions As To Bail And Bonds.
- Submission Of Death Sentences For Confirmation.
- The Judgment.
- General Provisions As To Inquiries And Trials.
- Provisions As To Offences Affecting The Administration Of Justice.
OPSC ASSISTANT PUBLIC PROSECUTOR SYLLABUS PDF – INDIAN PENAL CODE, 1860
- General Explanations.
- General Exceptions.
- Criminal Conspiracy.
- The Offences Relating To The Army 1 [ Navy And Air Force].
- Offences Against The State.
- The Offences By Or Relating To Pubilc Servants.
- Offences Against The Public Tranquillity.
- False Evidence And Offences Against Public Justice.
- Contempt Of The Lawful Authority Of Public Servants.
- The Offences Relating To Weights And Measures.
- Offences Relation To Coin and Government Stamps.
- The Offences Relating To Religion.
- Offences Affecting The Public Health, Safety, Convenience, Decency, And Morals.
- Criminal Intimidation, Insult, And Annoyance.
- The Offences Against Property Of Theft.
- Offences Affecting The Human Body.
- Offences Relating To Marriage.
- The Criminal Breach Of Contracts Of Service.
- Cruelty By Husband Or Relatives Of Husband.
- Attempts To Commit Offences.
Therefore, the latest OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus and Exam Pattern have been updated on our site. So, the individuals can easily access the OPSC Group B Syllabus along with OPSC Exam Pattern from this page. Download OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Group B Exam Pattern PDF from the link given below. Refer the OPSC official website www.opsc.gov.in for exam details.