OSSC AYUSH Assistant Recruitment 2020 results have been released on the official website Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can check their results in the official website link of ossc.gov.in. Candidates can check their OSSC AYUSH Assistant result with their corresponding roll number.
OSSC AYUSH Assistant Recruitment’s selection process consists of the marks obtained from the written exam along with a career marking. After this, the candidates will be called for the document verification process. In this article you will know about, how to check your result and more. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the written exam and from the career marking stage.
OSSC AYUSH Assistant Result 2020: Important Dates
Date of Written exam
01 Dec 2019
Result of Written exam
05 Jun 2020
Date for document verification
25 Jun 2020
Release of final merit list
OSSC Ayush Assistant Result 2020: Merit List
This merit list will be calculated based on the marks obtained from the written exam. You can calculate it by,
Final Marks = 70% of Marks in written exam + 30% of marks in Career Marking
What Is Career Marking?
This is calculated based on the marks scored from the 10th and 12th examination if the candidate. You can calculate it by,
Career Marking = (15% of 10th class marks) + (2 x 12th class marks)
Odisha SSC Ayush Assistant Cut off Marks 2020
Candidates will be qualified only through the OSSC Ayush Assistant Cut off Marks of that exam. Candidates will be called to the next process only if they scored the cut off marks. These cut off marks will be based on different factors and here is the list of those factors.
- Total Number of candidates
- Total Vacancies
- Difficulty level of the paper
- Last year cut off marks
How To Check The OSSC Ayush Assistant Result 2020?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “selection procedure” available on the Home Page.
- Select the “Notices” button. Now a list of all the notifications for all exams will appear.
- Search and find your exam merit list.
- Select the Merit list. In the provided list, search by your roll number.
- If you can find your name on the merit list, congratulations you have been qualified.
What Should Be Carried For Next Process?
Next process will be the document verification process. You should carry some important documents and certificates for the document verification process. Here is the list of documents you need,
- 10th passed certificate for birth proof
- 12th class marksheet and certificate
- Category certificate(ST, SC, SEBC category certificate, PwD certificate)
- Certificate supporting passing in Odia Language in 8th standard or above.
- Disability certificate (in case you have any disabilities) issued by District medical board.
- Defense forces certificates for ESM candidates.
- Sports certificate
- ID proof (photo).
Candidates are advised to check the official website and make sure that you have all the important certificates for the document verification process.
The selected candidate will be paid with Rs. 8750/- per month. It may vary depending on the rule of the state government between Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200.