RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus PDF and Exam Pattern are now available here to download. So, the aspirants who applied for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 can check the latest RBI Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern from here for the RBI Grade B Officer preparation. Download Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Syllabus PDF from the link given below for the topic wise complete details.
RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Notifications
- 1 RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Notifications
- 2 RBI Grade B Officer Exam Dates for 2018
- 2.1 Click Here For RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018
- 2.2 Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern
- 2.3 Exam Pattern for RBI Grade B Prelim – Phase I:
- 2.4 Exam Pattern for RBI Grade B Mains – Phase II:
- 2.5 Exam Pattern for RBI Grade B Interview – Phase III:
- 2.6 Download RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 2.7 Get RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern 2018 @ www.rbi.org.in
|Name of the Organisation||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Grade B Officers|
|Phase I Exam Date||June 17th, 2017|
|Phase II/ III Exam Date||6th or 7th July 2017|
Reserve Bank of India recently issued recruitment notification for 161 Grade B Officers Vacancy. So, those candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for this RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017. The RBI is going to recruit the individuals in General Department, Department of Economics and Policy Research (DEPR), and Department of Statistics and Information Management Departments (DSIM). For other details regarding the RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2017 refer the official notification on the RBI official website. There will be two phases of examinations i.e. Phase I and Phase II for RBI Grade B Officer Exam 2017. Therefore, for all the contenders we have provided complete RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern for every phase and department below.
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Dates for 2018
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application Start Date||3rd July 2018|
|Online Application End Date||23rd July 2018|
|Prelims Exam Date||16th August 2018|
|Mains Exam Date (General)||7th September 2018|
|Mains Exam Date (DEPR & DSIM)||6th/7th September 2018|
Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern
Aspirants who are looking for RBI Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus 2017 can easily access from this page. Here, the latest RBI Grade B Officers Syllabus and RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern have been updated. Therefore, for the best RBI Grade B Officer exam preparation, the candidates must download Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Officer Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern from the below sections. By referring the Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Exam Pattern, you can get an idea of the scheme and structure of the RBI Grade B Officer Examination. Therefore, start your RBI Grade B Officer training immediately and crack the RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy.
Exam Pattern for RBI Grade B Prelim – Phase I:
Read the table carefully to know about the Subjects, Marks Allotment and Duration for Phase I (Prelims Examination
|RBI Grade B Exam Pattern – Phase I|
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||80||80||2 hours|
- The RBI Grade B Prelims Exam consists of 4 modules (subjects) as mentioned above.
- The exam will be Online MCQ (Objective Type) Exam.
- You will have to clear this Phase to be eligible for next.
- This exam carries 200 marks.
- Negative marking – 1/4th for every wrong answer
Exam Pattern for RBI Grade B Mains – Phase II:
Read the given table carefully to find details about Subjects, type of Papers, Duration, Marks, etc about Phase II of RBI Grade B Exam:
|RBI Grade B Exam Pattern – Phase II|
|Name of Paper||Type of Paper||Time (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper-I: Economic & Social Issues||Objective Type||90||100|
|Paper II: English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive (typing)||90||100|
|Paper-III: (Finance & Management)||Objective type||90||100|
- You will appear for Phase II of RBI Grade B exam only after you clear the Phase I or the Prelims exams.
- The Phase II or Mains exam will be carried out in either 1 or 2 days.
- The Optional Subjects for RBI Grade B Exam will be as follows:
- Finance & Management
- You will have to select any 1 subject out of the 3, as per post preference and eligibility.
- This exam will also be taken Online.
Exam Pattern for RBI Grade B Interview – Phase III:
- After you clear the Phase II of the RBI Grade B Exam, you will then be called for an Interview.
- The Interview will carry 50 marks.
- The details regarding your Interview, i.e. Date, Time & Location will be provided to you in your Call-letter.
Get RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern 2018 @ www.rbi.org.in
Finally Candidates can download RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern here. So, Applicants can make their preparation easier by following RBI Grade B Officer Books. Download RBI Grade B Officer Exam Patterns along with RBI Grade B Officer Previous Papers 2018-19 on this article. Also, For more Job Updates stay Tuned to our site Recruitment Hunt. Also, for more sarkari naukri updates, please visit Recruitment Hunt.