Government of Maharashtra, School Education and Sports Department have released a notification for the school admission in Academic session 2019-20. These RTE seats are reserved in every private and government school.
The sports and school education department of the Government of Maharashtra have released the RTE Lottery Result on 17th March 2020 and the 1st round waiting list is released on 6th April 2020. The candidates who have applied for the admission in Pre Primary to 8th Class across the state can now check the waiting list from the official website.
The result will be released for district wise. In this article, we have provided all the information related to the lottery result in 2020. Have a look at them.
RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2020 Overview
- 1 RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2020 Overview
- 2 RTE 25 Admission 2020-21 Maharashtra Schedule
- 3 Admission Process of RTE Maharashtra 2021
- 4 Documents Required For Maharashtra RTE Admission Process
School Education and Sports Department, Govt. of Maharashtra
Right to Education Admission under 25% Reservation
Pre Primary to 8th Class
Total RTE Schools
Total RTE Seats
Total Application Receiving for Admission in Academic Session 2020-21
Total Application Selected for Admission
RTE 25 Admission 2020-21 Maharashtra Schedule
Application Form Dates
12 February to 04 March 2020
Lottery Result Declaration Date
17th March 2020
1st Waiting List Release Date
6th April 2020
2nd Waiting List Release Date
3rd Waiting List Release Date
Admission Process of RTE Maharashtra 2021
The eligible candidates can now apply for RTE 25% reservation. The admission process for admission in Pre Primary to 8th Class across Maharashtra State.
Part – I: School
- The eligible schools have to get the approval of Cluster / URC head to make the school available for Selection. Check the following steps.
- School contacts, the valid age limit for selection.
- A total number of vacancies for the RTE 25% reservation.
Part – II: Child
- The applicants have to follow these steps.
- After registration, the applicants can get application number and password on the registered mobile number.
- Enter your child and parent details.
- Upload the required documents and cubit the application.
- Take the print out of the application form.
Part – III: Lottery
- The schools that have more vacant seats and fewer applicants can provide the seats to every applicant.
- The lottery system is used by the schools which have lower seats.
- The lottery will be drawn and generated by the district administration.
- The final result will be published on the official website.
- The result is accessed with the login details.
Documents Required For Maharashtra RTE Admission Process
The applicants have to submit https://xenicallab.com some basic documents on the application time. The following are the important documents needed for the application form.
- Applicant’s Residence Proof (Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving License / Water Bill / Telephone Bill).
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Disability certificate.
- Parent’s income certificate.
How to Check Maharashtra RTE Lottery Result, Seat Allotment List District wise?
Candidates can check their result online. You can follow the following steps to check RTE 25 Admission 1st 2nd 3rd Draw, Waiting List.
- Parents should visit the official website as a first step. You can visit by clicking @ rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in
- Now select RTE 25% Portal Link
- Ear h the result option and click open.
- Now enter the Login Details such as Application Number, Name and Date of birth
- There you can check your RTE Lottery Result and 1st 2nd 3rd Waiting List school wise
- You can download your result for further use.
Lottery Admission Eligibility Criteria For Children
Applicants must possess some eligibility criteria to apply for the admission. They will get Application number after completing the Registration and password to the Register mobile number.
Enter your details and the students will be taken only those children who are living in a range of kilometre of radius from the school.
What Are The Details Mentioned On The Result Sheet?
- The name of the school for which you had applied for the admission
- Application number
- Academic Session
- The name of the District
- Class Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Class
RTE UP Lottery Result, Seat Allotment Results in 2020
The RTE Admissions in UP Schools online application is scheduled in 3 phases. Hence the applicants have three choices to fill the admission.
The UPSDC admission is done based on the Lottery Result/ Merit List. The seat allotment list will be released online at the official website. The applicants can check their Name of School where they have been allotted the admissions online. If the name is present they have to check the above-mentioned list to be present in the result list.
We have provided all the updated information from the official website. Candidates are advised to stay connected to the official website for more information and stay connected to our page and we will update the direct links for checking the 2nd and 3rd round list, once it is released from the official website.