SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 is available now. Check the SSC CGL Exam Syllabus for Tier 1 & SSC tier 2 exam syllabus here. Also, get the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam pattern and Staff Selection Commission Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2017. For your reference, we have provided the complete SSC CGL syllabus 2017. So, the candidates who registered for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 can download SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2017 and SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus from below selections.
SSC CGL Syllabus PDF Download & Exam Pattern 2017
- 1 SSC CGL Syllabus PDF Download & Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.1 Staff Selection Commission CGL Syllabus 2017 – Overview
- 1.2 SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.3 Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.4 SSC CGL Tier 3 & Tier 4 Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.5 Download SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2017
- 1.5.1 Download SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 – Aptitude
- 1.5.2 SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- 1.5.3 SSC CGL Syllabus for Tier 1 and SSC Tier 2 syllabus – English
- 1.5.4 Download SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 – SSC CGL General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- 1.5.5 SSC CGL Syllabus – SSC Tier 2 Statistics Syllabus 2017
- 1.5.6 SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2017 – Finance and Economics
The people who are searching for SSC CGL Exam Syllabus are in right place. We have updated the latest Tier 1 SSC CGL Syllabus and SSC Graduate Level Tier 2 Syllabus 2017 here. To crack the SSC CGL Job, the first and foremost thing that an individual should do is a proper preparation plan. The Perfect exam plan can be prepared with the help of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Syllabus. To get an idea regarding the scheme of the SSC CGL Examination 2017, the aspirants must refer the SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017. In SSC CGL Syllabus Category we have mentioned all the topics that are asked in Combined Graduate Level SSC Examinations. Therefore, the applicants must download Tier 1 SSC syllabus 2017 and Tier 2 SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam pattern 2017 which is enclosed below.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Syllabus 2017 – Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level Posts|
|Tier 2 Exam Date||17th February 2018 to 22nd February 2018|
The Staff Selection Commission Department released the SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Notification. This SSC CGL Notification 2017-2018 is published to fill 4000+ various Combined Graduate Level vacancies. As many people registers for Central Government Jobs, there will be huge competition for SSC Graduate Level Examination. Hence, the candidates must prepare well and achieve the SSC CGL Jobs in this heavy competition. To gain the SSC Graduate Level Post best preparation plan is essential. So, the individuals must prepare a schematic plan by downloading SSC CGL Syllabus Pdf 2017 and SSC tier 1 Exam pattern here. The candidates can SSC CGL Syllabus Pdf free download on our site. Hence concentrate more on the high weight age topics and score good marks in the SSC CGL exam 2017. We are also providing SSC CGL Syllabus in Hindi 2017 here.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2017
|Exam Type||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||75 minutes|
- In SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination 2017, there will be questions from four topics which are given in the above table.
- 25 questions will be asked from each subject, and each question carries two marks.
- The SSC 2017 exam is organized for 200 marks with a time duration of 75 minutes.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2017
|Exam Type||Paper||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper I||Aptitude||100||200||2 Hours|
|Paper II||English Comprehension||100||200||2 Hours|
|Paper III||Statistics||100||200||2 Hours|
|Paper IV||Finance & Economics||100||200||2 Hours|
- The Tier 2 Examination of SSC CGL contains 4 papers and subjects are mentioned in the above table.
- The SSC Paper 1 and SSC CGL Paper 2 is compulsory for all the posts & Paper III is only for the post of Statistical Investigator Group II and Compiler
- Paper IV will be only for the Assistant Audit Officer job.
- There will be 100 questions for each paper and each question carries two marks.
- For every Paper the exam duration is 2 hours and 2 hours 40 minutes for PWD candidates.
Note: In both Tier I and Tier II Examinations of SSC CGL, 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
SSC CGL Tier 3 & Tier 4 Exam Pattern 2017
- The SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam 2017 is a Descriptive test of 100 marks for a time duration of 1 hour. The topics that are asked in Tier 3 are Essay writing and Application Writing.
- The SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam 2017 is a Computer Proficiency test for testing the computer skills.
Download SSC CGL Syllabus PDF 2017
The detailed SSC CGL Exam Syllabus is as follows.
Download SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 – Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Whole Numbers.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Time & Work.
- Mensuration etc.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- Current events – International, National, and Local.
- Indian Economy.
- History – India.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science and Technology.
- Personalities in News.
- Geography – India etc.
SSC CGL Syllabus for Tier 1 and SSC Tier 2 syllabus – English
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Antonyms etc.
Download SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 – SSC CGL General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- Figural Classification.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Space Visualisation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Visual Memory.
- Problem Solving.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Statement Conclusion etc.
SSC CGL Syllabus – SSC Tier 2 Statistics Syllabus 2017
- Probability Distributions.
- Probability Theory
- Random Variable and Probability Distributions.
- Compilation, Classification, and Tabulation of Statistical Data.
- Graphical presentation of data.
- Measures of central tendency.
- Time Series Analysis
- Measures of dispersion.
- Measures of association.
- Analysis of Variance
- Scatter diagram.
- Correlation & Regression etc.
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2017 – Finance and Economics
- Statistical Investigation.
- Schedule and questionnaire.
- Problems of Economic Development.
- National Income and Accounting.
- Agricultural sector.
- Demographic Profile of India etc.
Therefore we have provided the complete details regarding the SSC CGL Exam Syllabus for Tier 1 & 2 along with the four Tiers SSC CGL 2017 exam patterns. Visit the official for any queries about the CGL syllabus 2017-18. All the SSC CGL syllabus provided here is only for reference purpose. Hence, Follow Recruitment Hunt regularly and all the government job notifications.