If you are searching for SSC Karnataka Kerala Region JE Syllabus, then you are at right place. Here we have provided the exact SSC KKR Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern released by the SSC Board. Therefore, you can check and download the Staff Selection Commission KKR JE Syllabus & SSC KKR Junior Engineer Exam Pattern from this page.
SSC Karnataka Kerala Region JE Syllabus | Notification 2017
- 1 SSC Karnataka Kerala Region JE Syllabus | Notification 2017
- 1.1 Staff Selection Commission KKR Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.2 SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2017-18
- 1.3 Download SSC KKR Assistant Engineer & Technical Assistant Syllabus 2017-18
- 1.3.1 SSC KKR Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2017 – General Intelligence
- 1.3.2 SSC Karnataka Kerala Region JE Syllabus 2017 – English
- 1.3.3 Staff Selection Commission Exam Syllabus 2017 for Junior Engineer – Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.3.4 SSC KKR Junior Engineer & Technical Assistant Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka Kerala Region|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant & Other Posts|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka Kerala Region has recently published an employment notification for this year. Through this SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Recruitment 2017, the SSC Department is going to hire 183 qualified candidates for various posts like Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant, Assistant Engineer, etc. So, all the aspirants who have a desire to work in the Central Government Sector must utilize this opportunity in a proper way by applying for the vacancy before the last date and preparing well for the SSC KKR Written Exam. Hence, for the better exam preparation, the applicants need to download the SSC KKR Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern which is mentioned below.
Staff Selection Commission KKR Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
For your guidance, the latest SSC Karnataka Kerala Region JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern has been updated here. Therefore, download the Staff Selection Commission Kerala Karnataka Region AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern and start your exam preparation. As there will be great competition for the Central Government Jobs, the contenders need to work hard in cracking the SSC KKR JE Online Exam. The applicants must sketch out a preparation strategy with the help of SSC KKR AE Exam Pattern & Syllabus because they will feel effortless while studying according to schedule and also they can qualify the Staff Selection Commission Examination 2017. Visit our website Recruitment Hunt regularly for latest updates regarding all Government Jobs, Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc.
SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2017-18
|Exam Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective type||General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes|
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions for 200 marks in SSC KKR Written test.
- 25 questions from each subject will be given and the subjects are General Intelligence, English, Aptitude, and General Awareness.
- The exam duration is 60 minutes.
Note: The standard of SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Written Test for various posts will be different. The level of the online written exam will be based on the Educational Qualification of the applicants and the post applied by them.
Download SSC KKR Assistant Engineer & Technical Assistant Syllabus 2017-18
The subject wise SSC Karnataka Kerala Region JE Syllabus is as follows.
SSC KKR Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2017 – General Intelligence
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic operations.
- Symbolic/Number Analogy.
- Figural Analogy.
- Space Orientation.
- Semantic Classification.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Drawing inferences.
- Figural Classification.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Semantic Series.
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion.
- Number Series.
- Embedded figures.
- Figural Series.
- Numerical operations.
- Critical Thinking.
- Problem Solving.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Word Building.
- Social Intelligence.
- Coding and decoding.
SSC Karnataka Kerala Region JE Syllabus 2017 – English
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- One word substitution.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze Passage.
- Comprehension Passage.
Staff Selection Commission Exam Syllabus 2017 for Junior Engineer – Quantitative Aptitude
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Square roots.
- Interest (Simple and Compound).
- Profit and Loss.
- Partnership Business.
- Mixture and Allegation.
- Time and distance.
- Time and work.
- Statistical Charts.
- Computation of the Whole Number.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- The relationship between numbers.
SSC KKR Junior Engineer & Technical Assistant Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- General Awareness of the Environment & its application to society.
- Economic Scene.
- General Policy.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of current events.
Therefore, the SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Group B, Group C, and Non-Technical Posts in detail has been provided on this page. Hence, all the candidates who are searching for SSC KKR Assistant Engineer Syllabus can easily access it from our site. For any queries visit SSC KKR Official website www.ssconline.nic.in