Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the TNPSC VAO Recruitment Notification with a various number of vacancies. Now, Candidates who are interested in TNPSC VAO Exam can apply for 494 vacancies of Village Administrative Officer in the Tamil Nadu state. The TNPSC VAO Application Form will be available on the official website mostly from September End 2021. Aspirants who want to apply for TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021 can read the complete details here. Here, we will provide the official website links to submit TNPSC VAO application form on the website for the TNPSC VAO Exam 2020-21.
Vacancy Details Of TNPSC VAO Recruitment2021
- 1 Vacancy Details Of TNPSC VAO Recruitment2021
- 1.1 Complete Details Of TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021
- 1.2 Important Dates Of TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2020-21
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021
No. Of Vacancies
Village Administrative Officer (VAO)
The Vacancy details for TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021 has mentioned above. Contenders have to check the TNPSC VAO Vacancies in Tamil Nadu State in detail.
Complete Details Of TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Village Administrative Officer (VAO)
The Complete details of TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021 have mentioned above. candidates are advised to check the details carefully before applying for the TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021.
Important Dates Of TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2020-21
Commencement For Applying
Last Date for Submission
The important dates for TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021 have mentioned above. Applicants have to check starting date for applying the TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021 and the ending date for TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021 carefully. Complete the submission process for applying to the TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021 as early as possible. Do not wait for the last date. Sometimes server downs on the last date due to overload. Also, Check the eligibility criteria for TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Exam. So, we advise the candidates to apply for the TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021 through the links provided below.
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021
Age Limit For TNPSC VAO Recruitment
- TNPSC VAO Recruitment Age Limit is as follows.
- Candidates must have minimum 21 years of age for TNPSC VAO Exam 2021
- The maximum 30 years of age for Unreserved Category.
- Aspirants who belong to Reserved category can have maximum 40 years of age.
- Age relaxation for TNPSC VAO Jobs 2021 will be applicable as per govt. rules and regulations.
Education Qualification for TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021
Aspirants who apply for TNPSC VAO Recruitment must hold the 12th Pass certification from any recognized university or institute. The candidates must have knowledge of Tamil Language. Aspirants who hold higher degree or qualification are also eligible for the TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021.
TNPSC VAO Selection Process
The Selection Procedure for TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Jobs 2021 is based on the following two sessions.
- First step of TNPSC VAO selection process is Written Exam.
- The next step is Counselling Process.
Application Charges For TNPSC VAO Exam 2021
The Application charges for TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2021 will be updates soon. Aspirants can make payment of the TNPSC VAO Application fees through online mode by Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking facilities. Candidates are advised to note down the Transaction ID or Number for successful payments.
Pay Scale For TNPSC Village Administrative Officer
Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 (Basic pay) with the grade pay of Rs 2400. Candidates will get other benefits under Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission norms and regulations.
How to apply for TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2020-21
- Firstly, Log onto the official web page www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Search for the TNPSC VAO Recruitment Notification 2021 link.
- Enter correct details in online TNPSC VAO application form without mistakes.
- Upload the scanned passport photograph & signature.
- Pay TNPSC VAO Application Fee.
- Submit the TNPSC VAO Registration form.
- Download and take a print out of TNPSC VAO Application form for future reference.
Visit our website Recruitment Hunt regularly for more latest updates regarding all Government Jobs.