Good News!!!! It’s now the time for all the candidates to fulfil their dream of getting a job in Air India, as Air India has released its recruitment notification for this year 2018. The Air India is going to fill 500 Cabin Crew Vacancies through this Air India Recruitment Notification 2018. The filling of online Air India Cabin Crew Application Form starts from 20th February 2018 and ends on 12th March 2018. So, the Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Air India Jobs must check eligibility criteria given below and must apply for this Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date through Online. For more details regarding Air India Cabin Crew Notification 2018 go through the below sections.
Vacancy List for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- 1 Vacancy List for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Air India Notification 2018 @www.airindia.in
- 1.2 Important Dates of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Air India Cabin Crew Eligibility Conditions
- 1.4 Complete Details of Air India Recruitment 2018
- 1.4.1 Application Fee for Cabin Crew Jobs Air India
- 1.4.2 Air India Cabin Crew Selection Procedure
- 1.4.3 Air India Cabin Crew Salary
- 1.4.4 Download Cabin Crew Air India Notification 2018
- 1.4.5 How to Apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018?
- 1.4.6 Click Here, to Apply Online for Air India Recruitment 2018
|Post Name||Region||Gender||No of Vacancies|
|Cabin Crew||Northern Region, Delhi||Male||150|
|Western Region, Mumbai||Male||13|
Therefore, the detailed information regarding Air India Cabin Crew Vacancies 2018 has been provided in the above table. So, the interested and eligible aspirants can apply for this Air India Recruitment 2018 Cabin Crew before 12th March 2018 through Online. Try to apply for the Air India Cabin Crew Vacancy 2018 during initial days in order to server down problems.
Air India Notification 2018 @www.airindia.in
|Name of the Organisation||Air India Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Cabin Crew Posts|
|Total No of Air India Cabin Crew Vacancies||500|
|Name of the Exam||Air India Cabin Crew Exam 2018|
|Applying Mode for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018||Online|
|Starting date to apply for Air India Recruitment 2018||20th February 2018|
|Last Date to fill online application for Cabin Crew Air India Recruitment 2018||12th March 2018|
|Air India Cabin Crew Exam Location||Northern Region, Delhi and Western Region, Mumbai|
|Air India Cabin Crew Written Test Date||25th March 2018|
|Job Location for Air India Cabin Crew||Northern Region, Delhi and Western Region, Mumbai|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Air India Limited has recently issued an employment notification for filling up the Cabin Crew vacancies in the Northern Region, Delhi and Western Region, Mumbai. Air India has decided to hire approximately 500 qualified and experienced candidates for these Air India Cabin Crew Jobs. So, the individuals who are looking for Cabin Crew Jobs in India can fill their online applications for this Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 on before the closing date 12th March 2018. The aspirants can start applying for the Air India Recruitment 2018 from 20th February 2018. All the applicants of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 must start their preparation as soon as possible in order to crack the Cabin Crew Job in Air India. For the effective preparation, download Air India Syllabus and Air India Cabin Crew Exam Pattern from this page.
Download Air India Cabin Crew Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern
Important Dates of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
|Starting date to register for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018||20th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2018||12th March 2018|
|Cabin Crew Air India Exam Date||25th March 2018|
Therefore, the necessary dates required to apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 have been provided in the above table. So, the candidates who are willing to join as Cabin Crew in India need to apply for these Cabin Crew Jobs Air India on or before the ending date through Online. Also, the participants of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 must download Air India Cabin Crew Previous Papers for proper exam preparation.
Air India Cabin Crew Eligibility Conditions
Education Qualification for Cabin Crew Air India
- The individuals who are going to apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 must possess 10+2 from a Government recognised Board/ University.
- Also, the candidates should be presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with one year of experience minimum as Cabin Crew and should have a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft.
Air India Cabin Crew Age Limit
- Aspirants applying for Air India Recruitment must have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 35 years.
- The age relaxation for SC/ ST is 5 Years and for OBC is 3 Years.
Download Air India Cabin Crew Previous Papers PDF
Complete Details of Air India Recruitment 2018
Application Fee for Cabin Crew Jobs Air India
- The candidates who are applying for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 must pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- All the SC/ ST Category individuals are exempted from the paying of application fee.
Air India Cabin Crew Selection Procedure
The selection process of Air India Vacancies for Cabin Crew is given below.
- Medical Examination.
- Written Test.
Air India Cabin Crew Salary
The Cabin Crew Salary in Air India is –
- During the training period – Rs. 15,000/-
- After the training period – Rs. 18,400/-
How to Apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, visit the Air India Official Website www.airindia.in
- See for Air India Cabin Crew Notification link and then click on it.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on apply online link.
- Fill all the necessary and mandatory details and upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Recheck all the particulars and click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print out of the filled application for future reference.
For more updates regarding all Government Jobs, visit our Recruitment Hunt website daily.