Are you looking for AP TET Syllabus? Then now you are on the right page. Candidates who have successfully applied for the AP Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment can download AP TET Syllabus here and start the Andhra Pradesh TET Exam preparation as quickly as possible. We advise candidates no to waste the valuable time by searching on the website for AP TET Syllabus on many websites. Here, we have updated the AP TET Syllabus referred on the Official Website. Candidates can freely download AP TET Syllabus and prepare well for the AP TET Exam. On this page, Candidates can also download AP TET Exam Pattern and AP TET Previous Papers for reference purpose.
Complete Details Of AP TET Syllabus 2018
- 1 Complete Details Of AP TET Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 AP Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern
- 1.3 AP Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus 2018
- 1.3.1 Download AP TET Previous Papers PDF Here
- 1.3.2 APTET Syllabus 2018 – AP TET Syllabus For Child Development and Pedagogy
- 1.3.3 AP TET Syllabus – APTET Syllabus For Language-I (Hindi)
- 1.3.4 Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus – APTET Syllabus for Language II (English)
- 1.3.5 APTET Syllabus PDF – AP TET Syllabus For Mathematics
- 1.3.6 AP Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus – APTET Syllabus 2018 for Environmental Studies
- 1.3.7 APTET Syllabus PDF – Andhra Pradesh TET Syllabus For Science
- 1.3.8 AP TET Syllabus – Social Science
- 1.4 Download Andhra Pradesh TET Syllabus 2018
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Post Name||Teacher Jobs|
|Total No of AP Teacher Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date to Apply for APTET 2018||Update Soon|
|Closing Date for Applying for AP TET 2018||Update Soon|
|Date to Download APTET Admit Card||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date for APTET Exam 2018||Update Soon|
|Apply Mode for AP TET Exam 2018||Online|
|APTET Exam Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Location for AP Teacher Jobs 2018||Andhra Pradesh|
|APTET Official Website||aptet.cgg.gov.in|
To get complete details regarding the AP TET Exam check this page completely once. Because here we have updated the exact AP TET Syllabus along with the AP TET Exam Pattern for the candidates who are preparing seriously for the AP TET Exam. Also, Candidates can download AP TET Previous Papers here by clicking on the links provided here. By preparing well for the AP TET Exam Candidates can score required cut off marks for the AP TET Exam. Scroll down this page, to get AP TET Exam complete details in a brief manner.
AP Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus
Aspirants who are about to take part in the AP TET Exam must prepare well for the AP TET Exam seriously. Because the competition for AP TET Exam is very high. Many Aspirants who are interested in Teaching Jobs have applied for the AP TET Recruitment and seriously preparing for the AP TET Exam. So, each Candidate who is going to attend the AP TET Exam must read all the topics in the AP TET Syllabus by downloading AP TET Syllabus. Without proper preparation, it is waste of time to attend the AP TET Exam. So, candidates must prepare well for the Andhra Pradesh TET Exam by making strict timetable schedule. Also, candidates must study each and every point in the AP TET Syllabus to score more marks in the AP TET Examination.
Only the candidates who prepare well for the AP TET Exam will score maximum marks in AP TET Exam. So, to help the Aspirants we have provided the AP TET Exam Syllabus according to subject wise on this page. Candidates can easily download AP TET Syllabus and go through all the topics in it and score good mark in the AP TET Examination. Also, Contenders can download AP TET Previous Papers and can do more practice with them and get maximum marks in the AP TET Exam. Many Candidates are eagerly waiting for the AP TET Exam. So, Candidates who are going to attend the AP TETExam by prepare well for the AP TET Exam. Candidates can check AP TET Exam Pattern for paper1 and paper 2 on this page in detail. Also, candidates can check AP TET Syllabus for both the paper in the following sections.
Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern
AP TET Exam Pattern for Paper 1
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||150 Minutes|
|Language – I||30||30|
|Language – II||30||30|
- The AP TET Exam is an Objective Type Exam.
- The time duration for AP TET Paper 1 Exam is 150 Minutes.
- AP TET paper 1 Exam conists 150 Multiple choice questions.
AP TET Exam Pattern for Paper 2
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||150 Minutes|
|(i) For Mathematics and Science Teacher: Mathematics and Science
(ii) For Social Studies/ Social Science teacher: Social Science
(iii) For any other teacher: either (i) or (ii)
- The AP TET Exam pattern for paper 2 is clearly mentioned in the above table.
- The time duration for AP TET Paper 2 Exam is 150 Minutes.
AP Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus 2018
APTET Syllabus 2018 – AP TET Syllabus For Child Development and Pedagogy
- The Principles of the development of children.
- Gender roles, gender-bias and educational practice.
- Multi-Dimensional Intelligence Language .
- The concept of development with learning.
- Critical perspective of the construct of Intelligence.
- The distinction between Assessment for learning and assessment of learning.
- School-Based Assessment, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation.
- Social world & children (Teacher, Parents, Peers).
- Child-centered and progressive education.
- Influence of Heredity & Environment.
- Enhanced learning and critical thinking in the classroom.
- Formulating appropriate questions.
Inclusive education and understanding children
- Diverse backgrounds including disadvantaged and deprived.
- The Talented, Creative, Specially abled Learners.
Learning and Pedagogy
- Alternative conceptions of learning in children, understanding children’s ‘errors’ as significant steps in the learning process.
- Child as a problem solver and a ‘scientific investigator’.
- Cognition & Emotions Motivation and learning Factors contributing to learning – personal & environmental.
- How children think and learn; how and why children ‘fail’ to achieve success in school performance.
AP TET Syllabus – APTET Syllabus For Language-I (Hindi)
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Plural Forms.
- Translation of Sentences.
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus – APTET Syllabus for Language II (English)
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Sentence Arrangement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Joining Sentences
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Spelling Test
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
APTET Syllabus PDF – AP TET Syllabus For Mathematics
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding
- Addition and Subtraction
- Data Handling
- LCM &HCF
AP Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus – APTET Syllabus 2018 for Environmental Studies
- Family and Friends: Relationships.
- Work and Play.
- Things We Make and Do.
APTET Syllabus PDF – Andhra Pradesh TET Syllabus For Science
- Sources of food.
- Components of food.
- Cleaning food.
- The World of the Living.
- Materials of daily use.
- Moving Things People and Ideas.
- How things work.
- Natural Resources.
- Electric current and circuits.
- Natural Phenomena.
AP TET Syllabus – Social Science
- The Nationalist Movement: India After Independence II.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system, Globe.
- Resources: Types-Natural and Human.
- Social and Political Life
- Local Government
- State Government
- The Constitution
- Parliamentary Government
- The Judiciary
- Social Justice and the Marginalised.
- Natural and human environment.
- Human Environment.
- Transport and communication.
Download Andhra Pradesh TET Syllabus 2018
Hence, here we have updated the AP TET Syllabus according to topic wise in detail on this page. Candidates who are preparing for AP TET Exam can download AP TET Syllabus and AP TET Exam Pattern here at free of cost. Also, Download AP TET Previous Papers and prepare well for the AP TET Exam. Finally, Stay tuned to our website Recruitment Hunt for more updates like government job Notifications, Syllabus, Previous Papers etc.,