The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation BMC which is also known as the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai MCGM has announced notification for the BMC Recruitment 2022 also called as MCGM Recruitment 2022. BMC Recruitment 2022 has released 33 vacancies for Assistant Law Officer post. So, Candidates who are interested can apply for the MCGM Recruitment 2022 before the last date through the links provided below. Candidates must submit their BMC Application form on end of August month. Here, we advise the candidates to submit the MCGM Recruitment Application form before the last date. Finally, it is the golden opportunity for the aspirants in Maharastra State to get a job in the BMC Recruitment 2022. Do not miss this opportunity. BMC Recruitment 2022 will provide Assistant Law Officer jobs mostly in Mumbai city.Aspirants who are searching for State government jobs in Maharastra can grab this chance by applying for BMC Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy Details of BMC Recruitment 2022
- 1 Vacancy Details of BMC Recruitment 2022
- 1.1 Complete Details Of BMC Vacancy 2022
- 1.2 Important Dates For MCGM Recruitment 2022
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For BMC Recruitment 2022
- 2 FAQ Section
No. Of Vacancies
Assistant Law Officer
Assistant Law Officer (Grade-II)
The Vacancy details of BMC Recruitment 2022 have mentioned above.
Complete Details Of BMC Vacancy 2022
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation BCM or Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai MCGM
State Govt Jobs
The complete details of MCGM Recruitment 2022 have mentioned above. Candidates have to check the BMC Vacancy carefully before applying for the BMC Recruitment 2022. The applying mode for BMC Recruitment Assistant Law Officer Vacancies is made onlinCandidatestes have to submit their BMC Recruitment Application form on the official website provided below. Aspirants have to enter the correct details on the BMC Recruitment Application form and submit the BMC Recruitment Application form before the last date. Aspirants can also check the previous papers for Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022 by clicking on the links provided below.
Important Dates For MCGM Recruitment 2022
Starting Date to Apply
8th August 2022
Closing Date to Apply
31st August 2022
The Important dates for MCGM Recruitment 2022 have mentioned above.Aspirants who want to apply for BMC Vacancy 2022 can also check the various information like eligibility criteria for BMC Recruitment 2022, Pay scale, Selection Procedure, Application procedure and other key information required is provided below.
Eligibility Criteria For BMC Recruitment 2022
Age Limit for BMC Recruitment 2022
- BMC Recruitment Age Limit is as follows.
- Age limit for BMC Recruitment 2022 is 40 years for Open category.
- Candidates must have 45 years for the Reserved category as on 31-08-2022.
- Age relaxation for BMC Recruitment 2022 depends upon Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation/MPSC Rules Regulation.
Education Qualifications for MCGM Recruitment 2022
Candidates who apply for BMC Recruitment 2022 must possess Degree in Law from recognized University or Institute.
BMC Vacancy Selection Process
The selection procedure for MCGM Recruitment 2022 is as follows
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Screening
Application Charges for MCGM Recruitment 2022
The BMC Recruitment Application fee can be paid using any online mode using Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Rs. 800 for UR categories
- Rs. 400 for other categories
Pay Scale for BMC Assistant Law Officer Jobs
MCGM Recruitment 2022 offers the following Salaries for the Assistant Law Officer vacancies.
- For Assistant Law Officer: Rs.9300 to 34800 and extra Grade Pay of Rs.4300
- For Assistant Law Officer(Grade II): Rs. 9300 to 34800 and Extra Grade Pay of Rs.4800
How to Apply for MCGM Recruitment 2022
- Firstly, Log on to the official website www.mcgm.gov.in.
- Now, search for BMC Recruitment 2022 link.
- Enter the details of the candidate on MCGM Recruitment page.
- Upload Candidate photo and signature.
- Finally, Submit the BMC Recruitment Application form.
- Take the print out of the MCGM Recruitment 2022 Application Form.
Visit our website Recruitment Hunt regularly for more latest updates regarding all Government Jobs.
We have provided the complete information about the recruitment above. Candidates can know about the application fee in the above article.
For Assistant Law Officer: Rs.9300 to 34800 and extra Grade Pay of Rs.4300
For Assistant Law Officer(Grade II): Rs. 9300 to 34800 and Extra Grade Pay of Rs.4800
For the BMC Recruitment exam, the entire syllabus can be downloaded from the official website.
To apply for the BMC Recruitment exam, all the candidates have to apply within the deadline. All the candidates are advised to visit the official website to know about the deadlines and dates.
To apply for the BMC Recruitment exam, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria listed on the official website. Candidates can check it on the above part.