The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation BMC which is also known as the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai MCGM has announced notification for the BMC Recruitment 2017 also called as MCGM Recruitment 2017. BMC Recruitment 2017 has released 33 vacancies for Assistant Law Officer post. So, Candidates who are interested can apply for the MCGM Recruitment 2017 before the last date through the links provided below. Candidates must submit their BMC Application form on end of August month. Here, we advise the candidates to submit the MCGM Recruitment Application form before the last date. Finally, it is the golden opportunity for the aspirants in Maharastra State to get a job in the BMC Recruitment 2017. Do not miss this opportunity. BMC Recruitment 2017 will provide Assistant Law Officer jobs mostly in Mumbai city.Aspirants who are searching for State government jobs in Maharastra can grab this chance by applying for BMC Recruitment 2017.
Vacancy Details of BMC Recruitment 2017
- 1 Vacancy Details of BMC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Complete Details Of BMC Vacancy 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates For MCGM Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For BMC Recruitment 2017
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Law Officer||18 posts|
|Assistant Law Officer (Grade-II)||15 posts|
The Vacancy details of BMC Recruitment 2017 have mentioned above.
Complete Details Of BMC Vacancy 2017
|Organization Name||Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation BCM or Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai MCGM|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
The complete details of MCGM Recruitment 2017 have mentioned above. Candidates have to check the BMC Vacancy carefully before applying for the BMC Recruitment 2017. The applying mode for BMC Recruitment Assistant Law Officer Vacancies is made onlinCandidatestes have to submit their BMC Recruitment Application form on the official website provided below. Aspirants have to enter the correct details on the BMC Recruitment Application form and submit the BMC Recruitment Application form before the last date. Aspirants can also check the previous papers for Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 by clicking on the links provided below.
Important Dates For MCGM Recruitment 2017
|Starting Date to Apply||8th August 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply||31st August 2017|
|Exam Date||September 2017|
The Important dates for MCGM Recruitment 2017 have mentioned above.Aspirants who want to apply for BMC Vacancy 2017 can also check the various information like eligibility criteria for BMC Recruitment 2017, Pay scale, Selection Procedure, Application procedure and other key information required is provided below.
Eligibility Criteria For BMC Recruitment 2017
Age Limit for BMC Recruitment 2017
- BMC Recruitment Age Limit is as follows.
- Age limit for BMC Recruitment 2017 is 40 years for Open category.
- Candidates must have 45 years for the Reserved category as on 31-08-2017.
- Age relaxation for BMC Recruitment 2017 depends upon Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation/MPSC Rules Regulation.
Education Qualifications for MCGM Recruitment 2017
Candidates who apply for BMC Recruitment 2017 must possess Degree in Law from recognized University or Institute.
BMC Vacancy Selection Process
The selection procedure for MCGM Recruitment 2017 is as follows
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Screening
Application Charges for MCGM Recruitment 2017
The BMC Recruitment Application fee can be paid using any online mode using Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Rs. 800 for UR categories
- Rs. 400 for other categories
Pay Scale for BMC Assistant Law Officer Jobs
MCGM Recruitment 2017 offers the following Salaries for the Assistant Law Officer vacancies.
- For Assistant Law Officer: Rs.9300 to 34800 and extra Grade Pay of Rs.4300
- For Assistant Law Officer(Grade II): Rs. 9300 to 34800 and Extra Grade Pay of Rs.4800
How to Apply for MCGM Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, Log on to the official website www.mcgm.gov.in.
- Now, search for BMC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Enter the details of the candidate on MCGM Recruitment page.
- Upload Candidate photo and signature.
- Finally, Submit the BMC Recruitment Application form.
- Take the print out of the MCGM Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
Visit our website Recruitment Hunt regularly for more latest updates regarding all Government Jobs.