Are you preparing for any competitive exams? Then this Daily General Knowledge Quiz Capsule will definitely help you to lead the competition and achieve your target. We daily provide GK Capsules. Just Bookmark (CTRL + D) our website Recruitment Hunt. Practise GK Questions and Answers 2020 on Current Affairs for Competitive Exams and taste the fruitful results of your Hard work.
General Knowledge Questions 2020 Competitive Exams with Answers
- 1 General Knowledge Questions 2020 Competitive Exams with Answers
- 1.1 Download GK Quiz Capsules for Every Month to Lead the Competition
- 1.2 16th April 2020 Lead the Competition General Knowledge Quiz
- 1.3 Lead the Competition with 13th & 14th April 2020 GK Quiz & Answers ( Computer Knowledge)
- 1.4 11th & 12th April General Knowledge Quiz Question & Answers 2020
- 1.5 Lead the Competition 9th & 10th April 2020 – GK Question & Answers
- 1.6 6th & 7th April 2020 – GK Quiz & Answers
- 1.7 4th & 5th April 2020 – Lead the Competition with GK Quiz
- 1.8 Lead the Competition with 2nd & 3rd April 2020 GK Question & Answers
Recruitment Hunt provides the Daily GK Current Affairs which helps in sound preparation of Competitive exam aspirants. Candidates can enhance their GK Skills with the help of latest General Knowledge 2020 updates. So, without wasting much time lets move on to the preparation part.
If you want the previous daily quiz questions for the month February and January Please click here.
Download GK Quiz Capsules for Every Month to Lead the Competition
To help all the candidates to lead the competition in various Sarkari jobs in India, we are updating day to day to General Knowledge and Current Affairs questions on our Recruitment Hunt website. Here, we will provide monthly GK Quiz capsule for helping you in leading the heavy competition of Government jobs. Therefore, download monthly wise General Knowledge Quiz capsule and practice them thoroughly to lead the competition.
16th April 2020 Lead the Competition General Knowledge Quiz
1) Who were Manu, Yajnavalkya, Narada and Brihaspati?
- Law givers of ancient India.
- Gods of Vedic religion.
- Buddhist scholars and logicians.
- Celebrated mathematicians and astronomers of ancient India.
2) The temple of Konark was built by Narasimha of the:
- Maratha Dynasty
- Chola Dynasty
- Ganga Dynasty
- Vijaynagar Empire
3) The ancient Indian text Panchasiddhantika deals with the 5 principles of which among the following?
- Vedic Rituals
4) Which among the following movement started with “breaking the salt law”?
- Non-cooperation Movement
- Civil Disobedience Movement
- Quit India Movement
- Home Rule Movement
5) Who among the following were known as Tocharians?
6) In which of the following cities of India is located world’s first complete granite temple?
7) With which of the following countries of South East Asia, India shares a maritime boundary?
8) Which of the following is the longest river that originates in India?
9) Which of the following is the most commonly used chemical for ripening of mangoes in India?
- Potassium Iodide
- Silver Iodide
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Calcium Carbide
10) Mahad Satyagraha was led by:
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
- Acharya Vinoba Bhave
- Bal Gangadhar Tilak
11) Which among the following is the World’s largest Wetland System?
- Camargue (France)
- Okavango (Botswana)
- Everglades (USA)
- Pantanal (South America)
12) The highest body below the Parliament of India which is responsible for formulating policy matters regarding planning for social and economic welfare and development of our country is:
- Planning Commission
- Finance Commission
- National Advisory Council
- National Development Council
Lead the Competition with 13th & 14th April 2020 GK Quiz & Answers ( Computer Knowledge)
- Shiv Nadar is related to which of the following companies?
- HCL Technologies
- TCS Technologies
- P3 Technologies
- QS Technologies
2) Which of the following blogging platform was first launched by Pyra Labs?
3) The terms “push and pull services” in context with the Banking are used in which among the following generally?
- Rural Banking
- Unit Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Online banking
4) What is Office Open XML?
- A file format
- A software
- An electronic device
- An international standard
5) Which of the following device is a volatile storage?
- Hard disk
- Magnetic Tape
- Floppy disk
6) While working on Microsoft Word, which among the following is the command for “Undo”?
- Cntrl +A
- Cntrl +Z
- Cntrl +Y
- Cntrl +C
7) In which year Microsoft was founded?
8) Who is the founder of Wikipedia?
- Peer Schneider
- Byron Looper
- Rickard Eriksson J
- jimmy wales
9) Which among the following is NOT a search engine?
- Wolfram Alfa
10) Dynamic Adhoc Wireless Networks (DAWN) usually come under ___?
11) News websites deliver customized ‘feeds’ of content to their readers via RSS, which stands for :
- Really Simple Syndication
- Real Social Syndication
- Registered Subscriber Syndication
- Really Simple Synchronization
12) “Macintosh” an Operating System is a product of?
11th & 12th April General Knowledge Quiz Question & Answers 2020
- Murugappa Gold Cup is related to which among the following sports?
- Table Tennis
2) National Road Safety Week is observed in which month?
3) Who among the following is called the father of Modern Genetics?
- William Bateson
- Robert Hooke
- E J Butler
- F O Bower
4) Black “Pagoda” is located in which state?
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
5) National Technology Day is celebrated on which date?
- May 1
- May 11
- May 21
- May 31
6) Which of the following is the largest zone in terms of route kilometres?
- Western Railways
- Eastern Railways
- Northern Railways
- Southern Railways
7) Which of the following dams is not on the River Krishna?
- Nagar junasagar
- Krishnaraja Sagar
8) Which of the following cities is not located on the banks of Ganga?
9) What do the five rings on the Olympic symbol represent?
- the five oceans
- the five continents
- the five planets
- five Greek Gods
10) Who of the following was the first female Olympic champion?
- Helen Jackson
- Charlotte Cooper
- Agnes Morton
- Louise Martin
11) Which of the following phenomena cannot be observed on the surface of the Moon?
- Rising and setting of the Sun
- Solar eclipse
- Motion of comets
- Twinkling of stars
12) Which of the following is the largest irrigation canal in India?
- Buckingham Canal
- Sirhind Canal
- Indira Gandhi Canal
- Sutlej Yamuna Link Canal
Lead the Competition 9th & 10th April 2020 – GK Question & Answers
In order to improve the GK Skills and to lead the competition. Here we provided the General Knowledge Quiz Question & Answers. So, Todays GK Quiz along with the answers and improve your knowledge.
- Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was the wife of which Mughal Ruler?
- Shah Jahan
2) The famous Meenakshi Amman Temple in Madurai was built during which dynasty?
3) “Silver Tanka” and “Copper Jital” coins were introduced by:
- Abu Bakr Shah
- Firuz Shah Tughlaq
- Sikander Lodi
4) At which of the following places was the first ever European township constructed in India?
5) What is India’s current rank as a shareholder in the World Bank?
6) Which among the following states in India was recently under some controversy regarding launching an Islamic Bank?
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
7) In India, the National Voter’s Day is celebrated on?
- December 17th
- March 8th
- January 17th
- January 25
8) which date is observed “International Anti-Corruption Day”?
- October 1
- December 9
- January 17
- February 22
9) Which among the following city was declared as “Tiger Gateway of India”?
10) Headquarters of Biodiversity International is located at?
11) Which among the following have a ‘mixed heart’ ,that is the heart in which the oxygenated and the deoxygenated blood is mixed?
12) The word “Agricultural shot” is known to be used sometimes in which among the following sports?
6th & 7th April 2020 – GK Quiz & Answers
- The correct 4 P ‘s of marketing are______?
- Product, Place, Promotion, Profit
- Product, Price, Promotion, Profit
- Product, Place, Promotion, Pricing
- Product, Person, Promotion, Profit
2) In computing, 1 nibble =?
- 4 Bits
- 4 Bytes
- 8 Bytes
- 8 Kilo Bytes
3) In the Windows XP, what does XP stands for?
- Extended Platform
- Experience Platform
4) ”Don’t be evil” is the informal corporate motto of which of the following internet giants?
5) Which of the following firms has been recently named as the world’s biggest private equity firm?
- Aditya Birla Group
- Blackstone Group
- Goldman Sachs
- General Atlantic
6) Which of the following was the first paper currency issued by RBI?
- Rs 1-Note
- Rs 2-Note
- Rs 5 Note
- Rs 100 Note
7) Which of the following is the official language in Argentina?
8) Which among the following is the correct order in which popular company Apple released them?
- Mac, iPod, iPad, iPhone
- Mac, iPhone, iPod, iPad
- Mac, iPod, iPhone, iPad
- Mac, iPad, ipod, iPhone
9) In context with computers, what can be the uses of cookies? Maintain Information Run a programme Deliver a Virus Choose the correct option:
- Only 1
- 1 & 2
- 2 & 3
- 1, 2 & 3
10) Which of the following is the longest river that originates in India?
11) Which of the following is/are Money Market Instruments?
- Treasury Bills
- Commercial Papers
- Certificate of Deposits
- All of the above
12) India is the biggest producer, as well as the largest consumer and importer of which of the following crops?
4th & 5th April 2020 – Lead the Competition with GK Quiz
Hi Aspirants!!! Welcome to today GK Quiz. Today General Knowledge Quiz comprises of 12 objective type questions from latest current affairs and general knowledge. Hence, attempt this quiz and lead the competition in various Govt sector jobs. Visit our Recruitment Hunt website daily to take a quiz on General Knowledge and Current Affairs and lead the competition.
- Entomology is the science that studies
- Behaviour of human beings
- The origin and history of technical and scientific terms
- The formation of rocks
2) Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue, New York is the world’s
- largest railway station
- highest railway station
- longest railway station
- None of the above
3) Philology is the
- study of bones
- study of muscles
- study of architecture
- science of languages
4) The ‘Black flag’ signifies
5) Dr. Zakir Hussain was
- the first Muslim president of India
- first vice president of India
- first president of Indian National Congress
- first speaker of Lok Sabha
6) Fathometer is used to measure
- Ocean depth
- Sound intensity
7) The main objectives of the UN are
- to maintain peace and security in the world
- to work together to remove poverty, disease and illiteracy and encourage respect for each other’s rights of basic freedom.
- to develop friendly relations among nations
- All of the above
8) The reaction which converts sugar solution into alcohol is an example of
9) The refrigerant commonly used for domestic refrigerators is
- None of the above
10) The North Atlantic Treaty Organisation was created in
11) The red blood cells are in the
- lymph nodes
- bone marrow
12) India has largest deposits of ____ in the world.
- None of the above
Lead the Competition with 2nd & 3rd April 2020 GK Question & Answers
- Who is the father of Geometry?
2) Bismillah Khan was associated with?
3) Who among the following is a social activist campaigning against child labour?
A. Baba Amte
B. Shabana Amzi
C. Mira Nair
D. Swami Agnivesh
4) Gilt-edged market means
A. bullion market
B. market of government securities
C. market of guns
D. market of pure metals
5) Logarithm tables were invented by
A. John Napier
B. John Doe
C. John Harrison
D. John Douglas
6) Joule is the unit of
7) The great Victoria Desert is located in
B. West Africa
D. North America
8) The intersecting lines drawn on maps and globes are
C. geographic grids
D. None of the above
9) The temperature increases rapidly after
10) The humidity of the air depends upon
D. All of the above
11) Who was known as Iron man of India?
A. Govind Ballabh Pant
B. Jawaharlal Nehru
C. Subhash Chandra Bose
D. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
12) Who invented the BALLPOINT PEN?
A. Biro Brothers
B. Waterman Brothers
C. Bicc Brothers
D. Write Brothers