Jharkhand Police Recruitment releases a notification for the Sub Inspector jobs vacancies. Hence, applicants who have a desire in Police jobs can apply for the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 through online on or before the closing date. Here aspirants can utilize the opportunity for their career growth in Police Department. Therefore, the Jharkhand Police Online application commence on 9th August 2017 and the last date of the application is 8th September 2017. For more details refer the JSSC Recruitment Notification 2017.
Jharkhand Police Vacancy List 2017-18
- 1 Jharkhand Police Vacancy List 2017-18
- 1.1 Jharkhand Police Exam Details 2017-18
- 1.2 Jharkhand Police Exam Dates 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.4 Complete Details of JSSC Notification 2017
- 1.5 How to apply for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
Therefore, aspirants can check complete details of Jharkhand Police Recruitment in above table. So, Interested Candidates can check eligibility criteria and apply for the Jharkhand Police Vacancies through Online. Applicants can use this opportunity for career growth in Police Department.
Jharkhand Police Exam Details 2017-18
|Department Name||Jharkahnd Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||SI & Constable|
For the sake of the applicants, we provide complete information of the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017. So, the Overall vacancies for the Jharkhand Police recruitment are 4354. Nowadays police jobs competition is very high and tough for the applicants. Hence all the job hunters who are waiting for the police Jobs can apply for the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017. So, Contenders can download Jharkhand Police application form and fill with complete details. After Completion of the process, aspirants should work hard and prepare well for the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017.
Jharkhand Police Exam Dates 2017
|Starting Date||8th August 2017|
|ClosingDate||9th September 2017|
Aspirants can check important dates for the Jharkhand Police Recruitment. So, candidates who are enthusiastic can go through and apply for the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 to avoid server issues on the last date.
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Recruitment 2017-18
JSSC Education Qualification 2017
The Education Qualification for the Jharkhand Police Jobs is as follows
- Candidates should Complete their matriculation from the recognized university are eligible for the JSSC Recruitment 2017.
Age Limit for Jharkhand Police Exam 2017
Hence, the Jharkhand Police jobs Age Limit is given in the official Notification 2017-18.
Complete Details of JSSC Notification 2017
JSSC Recruitment Application fee
The Application fee for the Jharkhand Police Jobs details is given below.
- For General and OBC Category the JSSC Application fee is 460Rs/-.
- Hence, SC/ST applicants the application fee for Jharkhand Police exam is 115 Rs/-.
Selection Process of Jharkhand Recruitment 2017
The Jharkhand Police selection process is completely based on the Organization and also the performance of the candidates in JSSC Exam 2017.
Pay Scale Details of JSSC Jobs
Therefore, selected candidates, the pay scale from 9300 to 34300Rs/- and for Constable jobs the salary is from 5200 to 20200.
How to apply for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
- Firstly,Visit the Official Website www.jssc.in
- So, carefully read all the Instructions of JSSC Recruitment.
- Fill the Form with Complete details.
- So, finally submit the application form and make a fee payment.
- Take a Printout of the JSSC Application form for further reference.
Therefore, Recruitment Hunt wishes All the best for the candidates.