Here is the good news for all the candidates who are looking for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Jobs. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission has recently released notification for filling 396 Radiologist, Pediatrician, Ophthalmologist, and Other Non Teaching Specialist Doctor Vacancies. Hence, the interested candidates can check Eligibility and Other details in below sections and apply for Jharkhand PSC Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 before the last date 13th July 2021 through Online. The Online Registration commences from 23rd June 2021.
Jharkhand PSC Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
- 1 Jharkhand PSC Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
- 1.1 Jharkhand PSC Non Teaching Specialists Doctors Notification 2020-21
- 1.2 Important Dates of JPSC Non Teaching Recruitment 2021
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Non Teaching Doctors Jobs 2020-21
- 1.4 Complete Details of Jharkhand Public Service Commission Non-Teaching Vacancy
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
Therefore, the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Government Jobs in Jharkhand State must utilize this JPSC Recruitment 2021 in a proper way. Hence, the JPSC Job Vacancy details and apply for the post of your choice before the last date.
Jharkhand PSC Non Teaching Specialists Doctors Notification 2020-21
|Name of the Organisation||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Non Teaching Specialist Doctor Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||396|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has invited application forms from all the qualified and passionate candidates for NonTeaching Specialist Doctor Posts like Radiologist, Pediatrician, Orthopaedician, etc. in Health & Family Welfare Department through Online. The JPSC Board is going to fill overall 396 Vacancies through this JPSC Notification 2021. Therefore, the aspirants who wish to build their career in Government Sector can apply for this Jharkhand PSC Non Teaching Recruitment 2021. As there will be huge competition for the Government Jobs, the applicants must start their preparation as soon as possible after completion of registration process.
Important Dates of JPSC Non Teaching Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd June 2021|
|Last Date for Applying||13th July 2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||17th July 2021|
Therefore, the individuals who are going to apply for JPSC Non Teaching Vacancy 2021 must check the above important dates and register for the Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2021 before the ending date 13th July 2021 in order to avoid server problems.
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Non Teaching Doctors Jobs 2020-21
Education Qualification for Jharkhand PSC Posts 2021
Therefore, the candidates who wish to apply for Jharkhand PSC Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 must have completed PG Degree or PG Diploma with MD/ Ms/ DNB or Equivalent qualification from any recognized University or Institute. Check Official Notification for post wise qualification details.
Age Limit for JPSC Non Teaching Jobs
The aspirants who are applying for Jharkhand PSC Non Teaching Posts must possess the below age criteria.
- Upper Age Limit – 40 years.
- Lower Age Limit – 25 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories as per the Government Norms.
Complete Details of Jharkhand Public Service Commission Non-Teaching Vacancy
Application Fee for JPSC Vacancies 2021
- The candidates who are belonging to General/ OBC Category should pay an application fee of Rs. 600/-.
- All the reserved category (SC/ ST/ PWD) aspirants must pay the fee of Rs. 150/-.
Selection Process for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2021
The applicants of JPSC Non-Teaching Vacancies will be shortlisted based on their performance in the below rounds.
- Academic Qualification.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale for JPSC Non-Teaching Doctor Posts
The individuals who are selected for Jharkhand PSC Specialist Doctors will get a salary of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-. Refer official notification for post wise pay scale.
How to Apply for Jharkhand PSC Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021?
- Firstly, visit Jharkhand Public Service Commission Website www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Then search for “ JPSC Recruitment For Non-Teaching Specialist Doctors Vacancy” notification link and click on it.
- Now download the notification and read all the instructions carefully.
- If you are eligible for JPSC Non-Teaching Posts, then click on the Apply Online link.
- Then, enter all your details without any mistake and upload your Passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format and also some important certificates if needed.
- Finally, submit the application take a hard copy of it for future use.
Visit our website Recruitment Hunt daily for more updates.