Here is an excellent news for all the individuals who are seeking for Govt Jobs. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission invited applications from all the qualified and dedicated aspirants to the Lower Division Clerk Posts in various departments. The JSSC Board is going to fill 265 LDC Vacancies this year. So, the candidates without missing this chance must apply for this JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018 through Online from 5th March 2018 to 4th April 2018 through Online. To get more details of JSSC LDC Notification such as Pay Scale. Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, etc, go through this complete article.
Vacancy List of JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018
No of Vacancies
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Therefore, the total no of vacancies that the JSSC Board is going to fill has been mentioned in the above table. So, the interested and eligible individuals can register for this JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018 before 4th April 2018 through Online. Prepare well and fulfil your dream of getting the job in Jharkhand Government.
JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018 – JSSC LDC Notification 2018
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts
Total No of JSSC LDC Vacancies
Name of the Exam
JSSC LDC Exam 2018
Applying Mode for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018
Starting date to apply for JSSC LDC Vacancy 2018
5th March 2018
Last Date to fill online application for JSSC Recruitment 2018
4th April 2018
JSSC Exam Date for LDC Posts
JSSC LDC Exam Location
Job Location for JSSC LDC Vacancies
JSSC LDC Official Website
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has recently released notification for filling up the 265 Lower Division Clerk Vacancies in various departments. This JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018 is an amazing opportunity for all the job hunters of Jharkhand who are eagerly waiting for Govt Jobs in Jharkhand. So, the aspirants can fill their online application form for this JSSC LDC Vacancy 2018 through Online before the closing date. The candidates can start filling their applications from 5th March 2018 to 4th April 2018. Cracking the JSSC Job is not that easy. Proper planning and preparation are important. So, we advise the applicants to refer JSSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern before starting the preparation. Contenders can get JSSC LDC Syllabus PDF & JSSC Exam Pattern from below.
Important Dates of JSSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018
Starting Date to Apply for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018
5th March 2018
Last Date for Applying for JSSC LDC Vacancies 2018
4th April 2018
Date to Download JSSC Admit Card
JSSC LDC Exam Date
Therefore, the important dates applying for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018 have been given in the above table. So, the interested candidates can apply for this JSSC Recruitment 2018 for LDC Vacancies through Online from 5th March 2018 to 4th April 2018 only if they fulfil all the eligibility conditions given below.
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Vacancy 2018
Education Qualification for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018
- Candidates who are going to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2018 LDC must have passed Intermediate from a recognised University/ College.
- Also, the candidate should be excellent in Hindi Computer Typing with 25 WPM in Kruti Dev with a Font size of 10.
- For more details regarding JSSC Education Qualification, refer the official notification given below.
Age Limit for JSSC Vacancy 2018
- The individuals who are applying for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018 must possess an upper age limit of 37 years and a lower age limit of 18 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Jharkhand Govt Norms.
Complete Details of JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018
Application fee of JSSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018
- Therefore, all the General & OBC category aspirants who wish to apply for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018 must pay an application fee of Rs. 800/-.
- The SC/ST candidates must pay an amount of Rs. 200/- only as the application fee.
Selection Process for JSSC Recruitment 2018
The JSSC Selection Process for LDC Vacancies includes the rounds given below.
- Written Exam.
- Typing Test.
Pay Scale for JSSC LDC Vacancies 2018
All the candidates who are shortlisted for Lower Division Clerk Posts in JSSC will get a good pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-.
How to Apply for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, visit the JSSC official website www.jssc.nic.in
- Search for the JSSC LDC Recruitment Notification link and open it.
- Read all the instructions present in the JSSC Notification clearly and carefully.
- If you fulfil all the eligibility conditions, then click on the apply online link and fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature.
- Also, upload any documents, if required.
- Click on the submit button and make the fee payment through Online if applicable.
- Finally, take a print out the payment challan and the filled application form for future use.
Visit our website Recruitment Hunt daily, to know more latest & upcoming updates of all Govt Jobs in India.