The Karnataka Postal Circle, have released a new notification calling the applicants for the post of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post of Assistants/Sorting Assistants from Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) through LDCM to be held on December 20, 2020 will be posted across Karnataka on a full time basis. The application submission was started on November 9, 2020 and will be closed on November 30, 2020.
In this article you will get the complete information about the education qualifications, age limit and much more. Candidates are advised to check the complete details mentioned here before applying for the position.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 : Details
- 1 Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 : Details
- 1.1 Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Age Criteria
- 1.2 Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 : Application Fees
- 1.3 Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 : Documents Required
- 1.4 Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Education
- 1.5 Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- 2 How To Apply For The Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020?
Name Of The Posts
Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants
Karnataka Postal Circle
Passed Class 10 + 2 or Class 12 or equivalent
Refer to the advertisement
Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,000 per month
Application Starting Date
November 9, 2020
Application Closing Date
November 30, 2020
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Age Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates applying for the posts of Postal Assistant through this Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 should not be more than 30 years of age. Age relaxation for different categories as notified by the Government of India from time to time.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 30 years
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 : Application Fees
- UR/OBC/EWS Category Male Candidate: Rs.100/-
- No fees for SC/ST/PWD & Other Category Candidate
- No fees for Female Candidate
Candidates should pay their application fees online.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 : Documents Required
- Education certificate
- Identity Card – Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card and others
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Employment registration certificate
- Other Documents
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Education
Interested candidates applying for the posts of Postal Assistants through the Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020, should have passed Class 10 + 2 or Class 12 or equivalent from a recognised Board/University/Institution as per the notification released from the Karnataka Postal Circle Notification 2020.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Service Eligibility: The applicants should have the minimum service of 5 years as on 1st of January of the year for which the vacancy pertains to.
The applying candidates must have the knowledge of the local language and be able to read, write and speak in the local language as per the notification released in the Karnataka Postal Circle notification 2020.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Selection And Salary
The selection of candidates for the Postal Assistants posts will be done by shortlisting the Written Test/Interview and Certificate Verification.
The selected candidates for the Postal Assistants posts through Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 will be paid with a monthly payment of Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,000.
GDS Exam Pattern And Syllabus
The knowledge about the Indian Post Office GDS exam pattern, syllabus, will help the candidates in understanding the clear thought about the structure and nature of the questions asked in the examination. Here, we have given a table with all the syllabus you need before starting to prepare for the exam.
2 Hours (120 Minutes)
GK & Reasoning Ability
- Exam will be conducted through Online test/Written exam
- It has only objective type of questions
- The language section on the question paper will be in English or in your local language, depending on the region.
- Exams will start sharply at 10.00 AM in all circles. Both paper I and II will be continuously conducted.
- The examination centres would be Bangalore, Dharwad and SK Region
How To Apply For The Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020?
- Download the Karnataka post office recruitment 2020 application form from the official website.
- Fill the form with all necessary details asked in the application form.
- Paste a passport size photo. Make sure that you have used the most recent photograph.
- Attach the copies of all other documents.
- Make sure that all the copies are self-attested.
- Check your details again and make sure you have provided all the necessary details.
- Post the application form to the postal address. It is given below.
- Your application post should reach the address before 30th November 2020. Otherwise it will be declined.
The Chief Postmaster General,
Bengaluru – 560001
Important Details To Note
Starting date of application
09th November 2020
Closing date of application
30th November 2020
Recently the Karnataka Postal Circle has announced more than 200 vacancies throughout the state. So the candidates are advised to check the official website to get more information regarding other vacancies.