KPSC KAS Exam Syllabus is made available for the interested candidates. Many Aspirants have applied for KPSC Karnataka Administrative Service Recruitment and started preparation for KPSC Gazetted Probationers Exam. Candidates can also check KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Exam Pattern 2019 for selection in the KPSC KAS Recruitment. KPSC KAS Syllabus is very important for the aspirants who are preparing for KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationary Jobs. All candidates who are going to attend for KPSC KAS Exam check this completely once.
Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to conduct KPSC Gazetted Probationers Exam for Group A & B Posts in the month August 2018. For this concern, the commission will publish the KPSC KAS Recruitment 2019 Notifications. As per the latest KPSC KAS Notification 2019, organization want to hire skilled and well performing candidates for filling up the various vacant posts of Gazetted Probationer (GP)
Details Of KPSC KAS Syllabus
- 1 Details Of KPSC KAS Syllabus
- 2 Karnataka PSC KAS Syllabus @kpsc.kar.nic.in
- 3 Karnataka PSC Gazetted Probationers Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 4 KPSC Gazetted Probationary Exam Pattern
- 5 Karnataka PSC KAS Syllabus 2019
- 6 Karnataka PSC Gazetted Probationers Mains Exam Syllabus
- 7 Karnataka PSC KAS Syllabus & Exam Pattern @kpsc.kar.nic.in
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||KAS(Gazetted Probationers)|
|Number Of Vacancies||401|
|KPSC Official website||kpsc.kar.nic.in|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
The complete KPSC Karnataka Administrative Service Syllabus details are mentioned in the above table. So, candidates who are going for Karnataka PSC KAS Examination can check Karnataka PSC KAS syllabus here. Here we will provide the latest updated Karnataka PSC Gazetted Probationers Syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the latest Karnataka Administrative Service Syllabus 2019.
Karnataka PSC KAS Syllabus @kpsc.kar.nic.in
We all know that many aspirants have applied for Karnataka KAS Recruitment and started preparation for KPSC PSC Gazetted Probationary Exam. Before starting preparation for Karnataka PSC KAS Exam candidates must have knowledge about KPSC KAS Exam syllabus and Karnataka PSC Gazetted Probationary Exam pattern. To get selection in the KPSC KAS Recruitment every candidate has to work hard. Without hard work, no one can get success. By doing a lot of Hard work one can get success easily. So, we advise aspirants to work hard for KPSC KAS Exam to get a job in Karnataka PSC recruitment. It is not an easy one but we suggest to try your level best. Here we will also help the candidates to reach their goals by providing KPSC KAS Syllabus 2019 and Karnataka PSC KAS Previous Papers at free of cost.
Getting a job in Karnataka Administrative Service is a difficult task. It could not be done in one day plan. So, we advise candidates to start the Karnataka PSC KAS Exam preparation as early as possible. To get Karnataka Administrative Service one have to qualify both preliminary and mains Examinations. Here, we will provide Karnataka PSC KAS Prelims Syllabus as well as KPSC KAS Mains Exam Syllabus in a detailed manner. Aspirants can go through these topics subject wise and get success in KPSC KAS Examination. Candidates are no need to worry about KPSC Gazetted Probationary Exam pattern and KPSC KAS previous papers. Here, we also provide Karnataka PSc Gazetted Probationers exam Pattern for both prelims and mains Examination in the following sessions.
Karnataka PSC Gazetted Probationers Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates can download Karnataka PSC KAS Syllabus provided here or note down the KPSC KAS Syllabus and start preparation. Complete all the topics without fail. Because we don’t which topic the examiner is going to give in Karnataka PSC Gazetted Probationary Exam. So, it is better to prepare every topic in each subject to get success in our KPSC Gazetted Probationary Examination. Also, do more practice with the KPSC KAS previous papers which are provided below. By doing more practice Aspirant will get more grip over Karnataka PSC KAS Exam Papers. This will help the candidate in getting a high score during Karnataka PSC Gazetted Probationary Examination. Also, check Karnataka PSC KAS Exam Pattern for better results.
KPSC Gazetted Probationary Exam Pattern
The Karnataka PSC Gazetted Probationers Exam pattern is clearly shown in the following table for both prelims and mains examination.
Karnataka PSC KAS Prelims Exam pattern 2019
|Paper I||General Studies related to National and
|Paper II||General Studies related to State Importance||40||80|
|General Science & Tech, Environment &
|General Mental Ability||30||60|
KPSC KAS Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|Paper III & IV||General Studies||300|
|Paper V, VI, VII, & VIII||Two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subject. Each subject will have two papers||300(Each Paper)|
Karnataka PSC KAS Syllabus 2019
KPSC KAS Paper I Syllabus:
- Indian Polity and Economy, including the country’s rural development, political system, planning and economic reforms in India-sustainable development, demographics, poverty alleviation, social sector initiatives, etc., related to India.
- Current Events of National & International Importance.
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on the Karnataka.
- Humanities – History of India – Emphasis shall be on the broad general understanding of the subject in its economic, social, cultural and political perspectives with a focus on Indian national movement with particular importance to Karnataka State.
Karnataka PSC KAS Paper II Syllabus:
- Current events of State importance and the important State Government programs.
- General Mental Ability includes problem-solving, Comprehension, Decision-making, Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability, Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, the order of magnitude, etc.,) and data interpretation ( graphs, tables, charts, data sufficiency, etc., (Class X / SSLC level).
- General Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology – contemporary developments in science and technology, and their involvements including the matters of everyday observations and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a specific study of any general issues on Health, scientific discipline, biodiversity, environmental ecology, and climate change- that do not require subject specialization.
Karnataka PSC Gazetted Probationers Mains Exam Syllabus
KPSC Gazetted Probationary Exam Syllabus – General Studies I
- Current events of State, National, and International importance
- Modern History of India and Indian Culture with particular relating to the History and Culture of Karnataka.
- Graphs, Statistical Analysis, and Diagrams.
Karnataka PSC KAS Syllabus – General Studies – II
- Indian Polity with a particular reference to the state of Karnataka.
- The role and the impact of Science and Technology in the development of Karnataka and India.
- Indian Economy and Geography of India with Special reference to Karnataka Economy and Karnataka Geography
KPSC KAS Syllabus – Optional subjects
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences and Fisheries
- Civil Engineering
- Rural Development & Cooperation
- Electrical Engineering
- Public Administration
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science & International Relations
Karnataka PSC KAS Syllabus & Exam Pattern @kpsc.kar.nic.in
Finally, candidates can download KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Syllabus here. Applicants can make their preparation easier by following KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Previous Papers and Exam Pattern. Download KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Exam Pattern along with KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Previous Year Papers through this article. Also, for more job updates subscribe and stay tuned to our website RecruitmentHunt.