Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has issued ONGC Recruitment 2017 Notification recently. ONGC has announced to fill 5724 Apprentice Vacancies in various cities across India. So, the job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Govt Jobs in India can apply for this ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 before the last date 3rd November 2017 through Offline. The Offline Registration commences from 16th October 2017. Therefore, for more details like Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, etc. about ONGC Apprentice Notification 2017, refer the below sections.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
- 1 ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
- 1.1 ONGC Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates of ONGC Apprentice Vacancies 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Apprentice Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Complete Details of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017
|Region||No. of Vacancies|
In the above table, we have provided region wise ONGC Apprentice Vacancies available. Hence, the interested and eligible candidates can fill and send their applications for this ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 before 3rd November 2017 on the official website.
ONGC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation has recently released ONGC Apprentice Notification 2017. The ONGC Board has decided to fill 5724 Apprentice Vacancies across India. Oil & Natural Gas Department has published a numerous number of ONGC Apprentice Posts 2017 in each region. So, all the job hunters all over India must utilize this ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 in a proper way and should crack the Apprentice Job in the Central Government Sector. The aspirants can register for this ONGC Recruitment 2017 through Offline from 16th October 2017 to 3rd November 2017. As there will be huge competition for these Central Government Jobs, the applicants must start preparing for the ONGC Apprentice Exam 2017 from now only.
For the best and efficient preparation download ONGC Apprentice Syllabus and ONGC Apprentice Previous Papers from our Recruitment Hunt Website.
Important Dates of ONGC Apprentice Vacancies 2017
|Starting Date to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017||16th October 2017|
|Last Date for Applying for ONGC Apprentice Jobs 2017||3rd November 2017|
Therefore, the individuals who wish to build their career in the Central Govt Sector must apply for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 only between the dates mentioned in the above table. Try to avoid last minute applying process because the server will be busy during the last days.
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Apprentice Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification for ONGC Apprentice Posts 2017
The ONGC Apprentice Education Qualification is as follows
- The candidates should have passed 12th Class from any recognized board or they should hold Trade Certificate in respective subject.
Refer the official notification, for post wise education qualification for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
ONGC Apprentice Jobs 2017 Age Limit
Therefore, the individuals who are going to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017 must possess the below age criteria.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 Years.
The age relaxation is applicable for this ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 for the reserved candidates as per the Government Norms.
Complete Details of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017
ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2017 Application Fee
The candidates have no need to pay any application fee for this ONGC Recruitment 2017.
Selection Process for ONGC Recruitment 2017
The ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Selection Process is as follows.
- Candidates will be selected based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale
Therefore, the shortlisted candidates for ONGC Recruitment 2017 will get a good salary along with all the extra benefits. Go through the official notification for pay scale details.
How to Apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, go to the Official website i.e. ongcindia.com
- Then, click on ONGC Recruitment Notification Link.
- Read the ONGC Apprentice Notification 2017 clearly and carefully.
- After that, download ONGC Application Form and fill all necessary details.
- Attach self-attested copies of respective certificates along with ONGC Application Form.
- Once recheck your filled ONGC Apprentice Application Form.
- Finally, send the filled ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Form along with the certificates to the below given address.
I/C HR-ER, A-Wing,
ONGC Delhi, 5,
Nelson Mandela Marg,
Finally, Our Recruitment Hunt website wishes good luck for all the Aspirants of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017.