Dear Candidates!!! Here we upload Punjab PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2018. So, the candidates who applied for Punjab PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 can download Punjab PSC MO Syllabus and Punjab PSC MO Exam pattern 2018-19 on this page. Also, Individuals can check and download Punjab PSC Medical Officer previous Papers with Solutions in PDF Format. Also, we provide Punjab PSC Medical officer Exam Date, Selection Process, Job Location, etc in the below tabular form.
Get Complete details Of Punjab PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 @ www.ppsc.gov.in
- 1 Get Complete details Of Punjab PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 @ www.ppsc.gov.in
- 1.1 Get Punjab PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2018 @ www.ppsc.gov.in
- 1.2 Download Punjab PSC Medical Officer Syllabus PDF @ www.ppsc.gov.in
- 1.2.1 Download Punjab PSC Medical Officer Previous Papers, here
- 1.2.2 Punjab PSC MO Syllabus Mental Ability
- 1.2.3 General Knowledge Topics Of Punjab PSC MO Syllabus 2018
- 1.2.4 Punjab PSC Medical Officer Syllabus – Concerned Subjects
- 1.2.5 General Medicine
- 1.2.6 Paediatrics
- 1.2.7 Sugery
- 1.2.8 Social and Community Medicine
- 1.2.9 Punjab PSC Medical Officer Syllabus for Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- 1.2.10 Obstetrics
- 1.2.11 Gynaecology
- 1.2.12 Family Planning
- 1.3 Download Punjab PSC Medical Officer Syllabus PDF 2018
|Name Of The Organisation||Punjab Public service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Total No.Of Medical Officer Vacancies||Various|
|Punjab PSC Application Mode||Online|
|Starting date To Apply online For Punjab PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018||February 21, 2018|
|Last Date To Apply Online For Punjab PSC MO Recruitment 2018||March 13, 2018|
|Punjab PSC Medical Officer Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Selection Process For Punjab PSC Medical officer||Written Test & Interview|
|Medical Officer Job Location||Punjab|
|Punjab PSC Official website||www.ppsc.gov.in|
Punjab Government has released Vacancies for Punjab PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018. It is the golden opportunity for the Graduates who completed their M.B.B.S can apply for Punjab PSC MO Recruitment 2018. And, after successful completion of application process aspirants are eagerly searching for Punjab Medical Officer Syllabus and Punjab PSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2018-19. To help aspirants we upload topic wise Punjab PSC Medical Officer Syllabus and Punjab PSC medical Officer Exam Pattern 2018-19 in the below sections. So, aspirants can utilise the provided information properly they can easily crack written test of Punjab Public Service Commission.
Get Punjab PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2018 @ www.ppsc.gov.in
without proper Syllabus and Exam Pattern aspirants cannot prepare well for Punjab PSC MO Exam 2018. So, To make your preparation easy we upload topic wise detailed Punjab PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2018. So, Aspirants have to start their preparation immediately after downloading Punjab PSC MO Syllabus on this page. By preparing provided Punjab PSC Medical Officer Syllabus and Punjab PSC MO Exam Pattern 2018-19 individuals can get a job easily.
Also, During preparation aspirants can analyse Punjab PSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2018-19. By Examining provided Punjab PSC MO Exam Pattern aspirants can know each subject weight age of marks in Punjab PSC MO Exam 2018. Also, Practice Punjab PSC Medical Officer Previous Papers in PDF Format by downloading from the below links to score more marks.
Check Punjab PSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2018-19
|Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Written Test||Concerned Subjects||140||280|
Here we upload Punjab PSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2018-19.
- Punjab PSC MO Exam is written type Exam.
- In Punjab PSC MO Exam Mental Ability, General Knowledge and Concerned subjects are included.
- And Each subject has different weight age of marks.
Download Punjab PSC Medical Officer Syllabus PDF @ www.ppsc.gov.in
The complete topic wise Punjab PSC Medical Officer Syllabus is provided below.
Punjab PSC MO Syllabus Mental Ability
- Number System
- Data Sufficiency
- Decimal & Fractions
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Ages
- Ratio and Proportions
- HCF & LCM
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
General Knowledge Topics Of Punjab PSC MO Syllabus 2018
- General Science
- Current Issues.
- History of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Indian Culture Heritage.
- Polity Indian Constitution.
- Arunachal Pradesh Cultural Heritage.
- Indian Geography.
- Arunachal Pradesh Economic scene.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Science Technological developments in India
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Indian Economics.
- Arunachal Pradesh Geography.
Punjab PSC Medical Officer Syllabus – Concerned Subjects
- Respiratory Diseases.
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology).
- Musculoskelatal System.
- Metabolic disorders.
- Infections/Communicable Diseases.
- Vital Statistics.
- Growth and Development.
- Nutrition and Related Disorders.
- Common Infectious Diseases.
- Disorder of Blood.
- Respiratory system.
- Cardiovascular System.
- Genetic Disorders.
- Metabolic Disorders.
- Pediatric Emergencies.
- Common Poisoning and Accidents.
- Central Nervous System.
- Gastrointestinal System.
- Endocrine Disorder.
- Renal Disease.
- General Surgery.
- Thoracic surgery.
- Orthopedic surgery.
- Blood vessels.
- Head and neck.
- Alimentary tract.
- Liver, Bile, Pancreas.
- Abdominal wall.
- Abdominal injuries.
- Urological Surgery.
- Neuro Surgery.
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
Social and Community Medicine
- Social and Community Medicine.
- The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine.
- Health Administration and Planning.
- General Epidemiology.
- Demography and Health Statistics.
- Non-communicable diseases.
- Occupational Health.
- Genetics and Health.
- International Health.
- Medical Sociology and Health Education.
- Communicable Diseases.
- Environmental Health.
- Nutrition and Health.
- Maternal and Child Health.
Punjab PSC Medical Officer Syllabus for Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Ante-natal conditions.
- Management of normal labours or elaborated labour.
- Intra-natal conditions.
- Post-natal conditions.
- Applied anatomy.
- Neoplasm in the genital tract.
- Displacement of the uterus.
- Applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization.
- Infections in the genital tract.
- Conventional contraceptives.
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
- U.D. and oral pills.
- The operative procedure, sterilization of programmes in the urban and rural surrounding areas.
Download Punjab PSC Medical Officer Syllabus PDF 2018
Hope you guys will all utilise our provided information of Punjab PSC Medical officer Syllabus and Punjab PSC MO Exam Pattern 2018-19 on this page. Also, Download Punjab PSC MO Previous Papers with Solutions in PDF Format for free cost. Finally, our site Recruitment Hunt wishes you Best Of Luck to all candidates for Punjab PSC MO Exam 2018.