Are you looking for SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF? Then, you are at the correct location. Here, we have provided the detailed and exact SSC JE Syllabus PDF along with the latest SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern. So, you can easily and freely download SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus and SSC JE Exam Pattern from our website. Here, you can also get SSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers PDF with Solutions. Therefore, you can download SSC JE Solved Previous Papers PDF by clicking the link enclosed below. Hence, check all the SSC Junior Engineer Study Material available here and prepare well for the SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2018.
Complete Details of SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF @ www.ssc.nic.in
- 1 Complete Details of SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF @ www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 SSC JE Syllabus PDF @ www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.2 SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग कनीय अभियंता पाठ्यक्रम)
- 1.3 SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2018-19
- 1.4 Download SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF 2018
- 1.4.1 SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus – SSC JE Syllabus for General Awareness
- 1.4.2 SSC JE Syllabus 2018 – SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- 1.4.3 SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 – SSC JE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- 1.4.4 SSC JE Syllabus PDF – SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for Civil & Structural Engineering
- 1.4.5 SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF – SSC JE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- 1.4.6 Download SSC JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE) Posts|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Name of the Exam||SSC JE Exam|
|Applying Mode for SSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2018||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply for SSC JE Recruitment||21st October 2017|
|Last Date for applying for SSC Junior Engineer Vacancies||17th November 2017|
|SSC Junior Engineer Tier 1 Exam Date||22 January to 29 January 2018|
|SSC JE Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|SSC JE Exam Location||India|
|SSC Junior Engineer Job Location||India|
|SSC Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
Staff Selection Commission Board has released recruitment notification for filling up the Junior Engineer Vacancies in various departments. Most of the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in India have already been applied for this SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018. Some of the applicants are facing difficulty on how to start their exam preparation. Hence, to help them, we have come up with a solution i.e., providing all the material such as SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus, SSC JE Exam Pattern and SSC JE Previous Papers, which is required for the SSC JE Exam Preparation. Therefore, the individuals must download SSC JE Syllabus and SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern and must prepare according to it.
SSC JE Syllabus PDF @ www.ssc.nic.in
The latest SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus and SSC JE Exam Pattern have been uploaded on this page. So, the candidates who are preparing for SSC Junior Engineer Written Exam can download SSC JE Syllabus and SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern from here for better exam preparation. Also, solve some SSC Junior Engineer Model Papers in order to get an idea of the question framing and difficulty level of the questions. Therefore, download SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus, SSC JE Exam Pattern, and SSC JE Model Papers from the below sessions.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग कनीय अभियंता पाठ्यक्रम)
If you are finding for SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus, then you are at the correct place. Here, you can get complete SSC JE Syllabus along with the SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern. Apart from SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus, we have also provided PDF download link for SSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers. Therefore, click on the link given below and download SSC Junoir Engineer Old Question Papers.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2018-19
|Exam Type||Papers||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper 1||General Intelligence||50||50||2 Hours|
Part A (Civil & Structural)
|Descriptive Type||Paper 2||General Engineering
Part A (Civil & Structural)
- The SSC Junior Engineer Exam consists of two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Only those Candidates who qualify Paper 1 will appear for Paper 2 Exam.
- Paper 1 comprises of 200 objective type questions for 200 marks and there will be 0.25 negative marking.
- Paper 2 is of the descriptive type which is for 300 marks.
- The Exam Duration for each paper is 2 Hours.
Download SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF 2018
The complete and detailed SSC JE Syllabus is as follows.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus – SSC JE Syllabus for General Awareness
- Economic Science.
- Current Affairs.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- General Polity and Scientific Research, etc.
SSC JE Syllabus 2018 – SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- Problem Solving.
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Arithmetical Computations.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal And Figure Classification.
- Other Analytical Functions.
- Abstract Ideas And Symbols And Their Relationships.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 – SSC JE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Basic concepts.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Circuit law.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Electrical Machines.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Basic Electronics.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
SSC JE Syllabus PDF – SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for Civil & Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering.
- Building Materials.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Engineering
- Theory of Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- RCC Design, Steel Design.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF – SSC JE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- IC Engine Performance.
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- The principle of Refrigeration Plant.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- Fluid kinematics.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Classification of steels.
- Basic principles.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
Therefore, the complete SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus and SSC JE Exam Pattern have been updated on this page. So, the candidates can easily download SSC JE Syllabus and SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern from here. Finally, our website Recruitment Hunt wishes GOOD LUCK for all the aspirants who are going to attend SSC Junior Engineer Selection Process.