TSGENCO AE Syllabus is updated here. So, Candidates who have applied for Telangana GENCO AE Recruitment can download Telangana GENCO AE Syllabus for Civil, Mechanical, ECE, and EEE here at free of cost. Also, Check TSGENCO AE Exam Pattern before starting the TSGENCO AE Exam preparation. Here, we will also provide TSGENCO AE Previous Papers with solutions. So, Aspirants who are preparing for TSGENCO AE Exam can refer this page completely once.
Complete Details of TSGENCO AE Syllabus
- 1 Complete Details of TSGENCO AE Syllabus
- 1.1 Telangana GENCO AE Syllabus @ tsgenco.cgg.gov.in
- 1.2 TSGENCO AE Syllabus & Telangana GENCO AE Exam Pattern
- 1.3 TS GENCO AE Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.4 TSGENCO AE Syllabus 2018
- 1.5 TSGENCO AE Syllabus & Telangana GENCO Exam Pattern
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO)|
|Total No. of TSGENCO AE Vacancies||13357|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|Name of the Exam||TSGENCO AE Exam 2018|
|Application mode for TSGENCO AE Recruitment 2018||Online|
|Starting Date To Apply for TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Vacancies 2018||Update Soon|
|Last Date To Apply for TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018||Update Soon|
|TSGENCO AE Exam Date||Available Soon|
|TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Exam Location||Telangana|
|Job Location for TSGENCO Assistant Engineer||Telangana|
|Selection Process for TSGENCO Assistant Engineer||Written Exam and Interview|
|TSGENCO Official Website||tsgenco.cgg.gov.in|
The complete details of TSGENCO AE Recruitment Notification have mentioned in the above table. TSGENCO has released vacancies for TSGENCO Assistant Engineer and Sub Engineers in various branches. So, candidates who are interested in Engineering Jobs can utilize this opportunity by preparing well for TSGENCO AE exam.
Telangana GENCO AE Syllabus @ tsgenco.cgg.gov.in
Are you searching for TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Syllabus for CIVIL/MECH/ECE/EEE etc.,? Then you are in the right place. Here, on this page, we have provided the complete information regarding TSGENCO AE syllabus. Candidates can also get TSGENCO Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern in the following sections. We will also provide Telangana GENCO AE Previous Papers. Candidates can download TSGENCO AE Previous Papers here at free of cost by clicking on the links provided here. In Telangana GENCO AE Exam Preparation, TSGENCO AE Syllabus plays a major role. so, who are interested to start the Telangana GENCO AE exam Preparation can check the TSGENCO AE Syllabus according to branch wise like Civil/Mechanical/ ECE/EEE etc.,
Here, we have provided the TSGENCO Assistant Engineer syllabus by referring to the official TSGENCO AE Syllabus. Aspirants can Check Telangana GENCO AE Syllabus ECE and start TS GENCO Exam preparation as early as possible. To get TSGENCO AE Job one has to work hard. Without Hard work, no one will get successes. TSGENCO will select a candidate based on the score of TSGENCO AE Written Exam. So, we advise candidates to prepare well for Telangana GENCO AE Exam seriously without wasting time.
TSGENCO AE Syllabus & Telangana GENCO AE Exam Pattern
To crack TSGENCO AE Exam candidates have to go through all the topics given in the TSGENCO AE Syllabus. So, Aspirants first note down the important topics and easy topics of TSGENCO AE Syllabus for Mechanical and study them first. Later focus on the difficult topics of TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Syllabus. Along with TSGENCO AE Syllabus also check Telangana GENCO AE Exam pattern. Here, we have provided TSGENCO AE Exam Pattern in the following table.
TS GENCO AE Exam Pattern 2018
|Section A||Numerical Ability & General Awareness||20||20||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Section B||Respective Discipline||80||80|
- Telangana GENCO AE Exam consists Numerical Ability & General Awareness in section A.
- The time duration for TSGENCO AE Exam is 2 Hours.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- TSGENCO AE exam is an objective type exam.
TSGENCO AE Syllabus 2018
Telangana GENCO Syllabus For Civil Engineering
- Soil Mechanics.
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery.
- Estimation Costing and Construction Management.
- Building Materials and Construction.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Steel Structures
- Reinforced Concrete.
TSGENCO AE Syllabus For Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Operations Research.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Engineering Materials.
- Power Engineering.
- I.C. Engines.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Inventory Control etc.
TSGENCO AE Syllabus PDF – TS GENCO Syllabus For ECE
- Electrical Circuits
- Probability Theory
- Analog Communications
- Linear IC Applications
- Stochastic Processes
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Signals and Systems
- Principles of Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Circuit Analysis
- Pulse & Digital Circuits
- Switching Theory & Logic Design
- Antennas & Wave Propagation
- Computer Organization
- Digital IC Applications
- Digital Communications
- Electromagnetic Theory & Transmission Lines
- Control Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- VLSI Design
- Microwave Engineering
Telangana GENCO AE Syllabus – TSGENCO AE Syllabus For EEE
- Transmission & Distribution
- Short, Medium and Long lines.
- Inductance and Capacitance calculations.
- ABCD constants.
- Mechanical Design.
- Line constants.
- Representation of Overhead Lines.
- Seg, Tension Calculations, Tuned Power Lines.
- Generating Stations
- Location and types, types of hydroelectric power stations, the layout of a hydro-power plant, types of turbines used.
- Nuclear power generation; nuclear fission.
- Types of nuclear power reactors.
- Pumped storage installations.
- The layout of thermal electric power stations, types of turbines used, condensers, cooling towers, boiler feed pump; energy flow diagram of the steam power plant.
- The principle of a fast breeder reactor.
- Over Head Line Insulators
- Methods of improving string efficiency.
- String efficiency.
- Types of Insulators.
- Potential distributions over a string of suspension insulators.
- Underground Cables
- Grading of cables.
- Insulation of cables.
- Capacitance Measurement in cables.
- Testing of Cables.
- Power frequency withstands tests.
- Economic Aspects
- Optimal operation of an all thermal generating system and of a hydrothermal system.
- Generation costs and their classification
- Load forecasting.
- Economical distribution of load between unit within a plant and between plants.
- Fault Calculations
- Analysis of unbalanced faults.
- Types of faults.
- Balanced Fault calculations on systems.
- Symmetrical components.
- Protection of Alternators against stator faults
- Overcurrent, directional and distance protection of lines.
- Characteristic of Relays.
- Protection of transformers against winding faults, overloads and external short circuits.
- Circuit Breakers
- Relative merits and demerits.
- Air-blast, oil, minimum oil, vacuum.
- sulfur hexafluoride and d.c. circuit breakers.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Neutral Earthing.
- Industrial drives.
- Motors for various drives.
- Testing of D.C. and A.C. motors.
- Estimating and Rating.
TSGENCO AE Syllabus & Telangana GENCO Exam Pattern
Finally, the TSGENCO AE Syllabus and TSGENCO AE exam pattern have disclosed here. Candidates can check and TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Syllabus here at free of cost. Also, Download TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Previous Papers for practising. Finally, Recruitment Hunt wishes ALL THE BEST to the candidates who are preparing for TSGENCO AE Exam. Bookmark our website recruitment Hunt for more updates.