TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Overview
- 1 TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Overview
- 1.1 Complete Details Of TSPSC Recruitment 2019 | TSPSC Notifications
- 1.2 Telangana SPSC Grade 2 Pharmacist Exam Pattern Notifications
- 1.3 Telangana State Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2019-20 @ www.tspsc.gov.in
- 1.4 Get TSPSC Grade 2 Pharmacist Syllabus PDF (తెలంగాణ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ ఫార్మసిస్ట్ సిలబస్)
- 1.5 Download TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus PDF @www.tspsc.gov.in
Here is good news for the candidates who are searching for TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus 2019. In this page, we are providing TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus and TSPSC Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2019-20. We have provided complete topic wise details of TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus 2019 in the below sections. So, the individuals who are interested can download TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus here. Also, check out the TSPSC Pharmacist Previous Year Question Papers with solutions. Get details regarding TSPSC Recruitment details like Exam Date, Pay Scale, Exam mode, etc. on our page.
Every year, the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) releases a large number of vacancies to provide employment opportunities for those aspirants searching for Govt Jobs in Telangana. Therefore, since there is high competition for Telangana Govt Jobs, we have provided the Latest Telangana PSC Syllabus & also the Exam Pattern. Kindly refer to the below table to get details regarding TSPSC Recruitment & prepare well for the TSPSC Pharmacist Examination.
Complete Details Of TSPSC Recruitment 2019 | TSPSC Notifications
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Total No of TSPSC Vacancies 2019||238(Tentative)|
|Name of the Exam||TSPSC Pharmacist Exam|
|Name of The Post||TSPSC Grade 2 Pharmacist|
|Starting date to apply for TSPSC Pharmacist recruitment 2019||Update Soon|
|Closing date to apply for TSPSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2019||Update Soon|
|TSPSC Pharmacist Exam Date||Update Soon|
|TSPSC Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|TSPSC Exam Location||Telangana|
|TSPSC Official Website||www.tspsc.gov.in|
In the above table, we have given you complete details of TSPSC Grade 2 Pharmacist Notification. So, candidates can check these details and start preparing for the TSPSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2019. In order to clear the Telangana PSC Pharmacist Recruitment Process, candidates need to check TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus 2019. So, applicants must utilize our provided information by downloading TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus in the below sections. Our site is not only providing TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus but also TSPSC Exam Pattern 2019 and Telangana PSC Pharmacist Model Papers.
Telangana SPSC Grade 2 Pharmacist Exam Pattern Notifications
Contenders who applied for TSPSC Grade 2 Pharmacist Recruitment are now eagerly searching for TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus 2019. Now, individuals can easily download TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus by following this page. Here, we are providing topic wise details of TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus in PDF format for the benefit of candidates because nobody can make a perfect preparation without Syllabus. With the help of Syllabus, candidates can analyze yourself in which topic they are weak. Hence, applicants can prepare well to score high in the TSPSC Pharmacist Exam. So, we suggest all the contenders to immediately download provided TSPSC Grade 2 Pharmacist Exam Syllabus 2019.
Telangana State Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2019-20 @ www.tspsc.gov.in
|Subjects||Total no.of.Questions||Total marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies & General Abilities||50||50||50min|
In the above table, we have provided the TSPSC Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2019-20.
Selection process for TSPSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2019
Aspirants who clear the below rounds will be employed in Telangana Organisation.
- Written test
- Certificate verification
Get TSPSC Grade 2 Pharmacist Syllabus PDF (తెలంగాణ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ ఫార్మసిస్ట్ సిలబస్)
Telangana Grade 2 Pharmacist Syllabus is provided here in detail.
TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus For General Studies & General Abilities
- International Relations and Events.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana and the Indian National Movement.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and
- Socio-economic History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana and Indian National Movement.
- Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus For Pharmacy
- Introduction to Pharmacopoeias
- Packaging of pharmaceuticals (Containers and Closures)
- Unit Operations
- Study of Immunity & Immunological products
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The concept of health, Concept of disease, Natural history of diseases, the disease agents and Concept of prevention of diseases.
- Nutrition and health
- Demography and family planning
- First aid
- Metrology & Posology
- Manufacturing and evaluation of various dosage forms
- Limit tests for Arsenic, Chloride, Sulfate, Iron and Heavy metals.
- The chemistry of following class of Pharmaceutical Organic Compounds
- Pharmacology of following class of drugs
- Disease, manifestation, and pathophysiology
- Symptoms and treatment of organophosphorus, heavy metal, Opioid, Barbiturate, atropine, and paracetamol poisoning.
- Pharmaceutical aids
- Study of source, preparation, and identification of fibres used in sutures and surgical dressings
- Pharmacy Act 1948
- The Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940
- Fundamental principles of microbiology
- Communicable diseases
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985 and etc.
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical use following a class of Inorganic Compounds
- Inorganic official compounds of Iron, Iodine, Calcium, Ferrous Sulphate and Calcium Gluconate.
- Radiopharmaceuticals and contrast media- Radioactivity, Radioisotopes and Radio-opaque contrast media (Barium sulfate).
Download TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus PDF @www.tspsc.gov.in
Finally, all the candidates can check the TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus Notifications here. Hence, applicants can furthermore, make their preparation easier by following the TSPSC Pharmacist Previous Year Question Paper. Therefore, download TSPSC Pharmacist Exam Patterns & also TSPSC Pharmacist Previous Years Question Paper 2019 on this article. Also, for more State and Central Government job updates do subscribe to our site Recruitment Hunt.