UPSC Civil Services syllabus is available here. Aspirants can download UPSC Civil Services Prelims Syllabus & UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam syllabus here. Also, get updated UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Pattern & UPSC Civils Mains Exam Pattern 2021. So, the candidates who applied for the UPSC Civil services IAS IPS Exams may download UPSC Civil Services Syllabus along with the UPSC Civil services Exam Pattern 2021 from the below links.
UPSC Civil Services Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern
- 1 UPSC Civil Services Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notifications
- 1.2 UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.3 UPSC IAS IPS Mains Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.4 UPSC Civil Services Syllabus Pdf Download
Applicants who are searching for UPSC Civil Services Syllabus and UPSC Civils Exam Pattern are in the right place. In order to help all the UPSC aspirants here, we have updated the latest UPSC syllabus of Prelims Exam and UPSC Civil services Mains Exam 2021. To achieve success in the UPSC Civil Services Exam, the main thing that an individual aspirant should follow is a proper preparation strategy. The ideal exam plan can be prepared with the help of UPSC Civil services Syllabus 2021. By referring the Union Public Service Commission UPSC CSE Exam Pattern, the candidates can know the scheme and pattern of the UPSC IAS IPS Examination 2021. Hence, all the applicants should download the UPSC CSE Prelims Syllabus 2021 from the below sections and also, check latest UPSC CSE Prelims and Mains Exam Patterns of 2021.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notifications
Name of the Organisation
Group A & Group B Cadre
UPSC Board issued an employment notification for the recruitment of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021. The UPSC Recruitment Notification is released to fill 110 vacancies in the Group A and Group B Cadre. So many UPSC aspirants have been applied for the UPSC Civil Services Exams. Hence to guide them, we provide the Syllabus of Civil Service Exam along with the UPSC Civils Exam Pattern. To achieve the UPSC Civil Service proper preparation plan is necessary. Therefore, by downloading the Indian Civil Service Syllabus and UPSC civils Exam Pattern 2021, the applicants must prepare a perfect plan and prepare well for the UPSC Civil Examinations.
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Pattern 2021
|Exam Type||Paper||Subject Name||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies||200||2 Hours|
|Paper II||Aptitude Test (CSAT)||200||2 Hours|
- In IAS Prelims Exam, there will be two papers – Paper I & Paper II.
- UPSC Paper I consists questions on General Studies and total marks are 200.
- The Paper II is Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) for 200 marks.
- Exam duration is 2 hours for each paper.
UPSC IAS IPS Mains Exam Pattern 2021
|Exam Type||Paper||Subject Name||Marks|
|Descriptive type||Paper-I||Any Indian Language||300|
|Paper-VIII||Optional Subject 1||250|
|Paper-IX||Optional Subject 2||250|
- The Civils Mains Exam is Descriptive type.
- The UPSC IAS IPS Exam consists of nine papers.
- Paper-I & Paper-II are only qualifying papers of 300 marks each i.e., the candidates must need to qualify these papers. Also, the marks obtained will not be counted for ranking.
- The evaluation of the remaining seven papers will be done, only if the individuals get 25% qualifying marks in Paper-I & Paper-II.
- Paper-I is for Indian Language. The people must select anyone Indian Language from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Indian Constitution.
- Paper-II is for English for 300 marks.
UPSC Civil Services Syllabus Pdf Download
The detailed UPSC Syllabus Civil Services for both Preliminary and Main Examinations is as follows.
Civil Services Exam Syllabus Prelims 2021 – General Studies
- Current events of National and International importance.
- Indian Polity and Governance.
- Economic and Social Development.
- History of India.
- Indian National Movement History.
- Indian and World Geography.
- General issues on Environmental Biodiversity, Ecology, and Climate Change.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus Prelims – Aptitude
- Basic numeracy.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Data Interpretation.
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- Logical reasoning.
- Analytical ability.
- General mental ability.
General Studies Syllabus for Civil Service Exam Mains (Paper IV, V, VI, & VII)
- Culture and Indian Heritage.
- Economic Development.
- Disaster Management and Security.
- History of the World and Society.
- Geography of the World and Society.
- Social Justice.
- Polity & International relations.
Syllabus of UPSC Civil Services Exam – Optional Subject (Paper VIII & IX)
Aspirants may choose any ONE optional subject from the list of subjects given below.
- Civil Engineering.
- Commerce and Accountancy.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Medical Science.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Public Administration.
- Political Science and international Relations.
Therefore, the detailed information regarding the UPSC Civil Services Syllabus for Prelims & UPSC Civil services Mains Syllabus along with the Exam Patterns are available on our site. Finally, Recruitment Hunt wishes Good Luck to all the aspirants.