Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued Assistant Engineer Notification 2021 recently. The Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh is going to fill overall 38 Assistant Civil Engineer Vacancies. Therefore, the candidates who are interested in these Civil Engineering Assistant Jobs can apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC AE Recruitment 2021 through Offline mode before 9th August 2021. All other information regarding APPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2021 like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, etc. are provided in the below sections.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC AE Recruitment Vacancies 2021
- 1 Arunachal Pradesh PSC AE Recruitment Vacancies 2021
- 1.1 APPSC Civil Engineering Assistant Notification 2020-21
- 1.2 Important Dates for APPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Engineering Assistant Jobs
- 1.4 Complete Details of APPSC Notification 2021 for Assistant Engineer Vacancies
No. of Vacancies
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Therefore, the candidates who are eagerly waiting for Government Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh State can check the number of available in the above table and apply for APPSC Assistant Civil Engineer Jobs 2021 through Offline.
APPSC Civil Engineering Assistant Notification 2020-21
Name of the Organisation
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
State Government Jobs
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited applications from all the Indian Citizens for Assistant Engineer Civil Jobs. The APPSC is going to recruit overall 38 candidates. Therefore, the aspirants who are looking for Assistant Engineer Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh can apply for APPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2021 through Offline. The individuals should download the application forms from the official website and send their filled applications along with the necessary documents to the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Headquarters address. For your convenience, we have also provided Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus & APPSC Exam Pattern on our site. Therefore, download APPSC Syllabus & Arunachal Pradesh PSC AE Exam Pattern from the link given below and start your exam preparation immediately.
Important Dates for APPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
Starting Date to Apply
Last Date for Applying
9th August 2021
Therefore, the candidates who have a desire to work in the Government Sector should check the important dates above and apply for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC AE Recruitment 2021 between these dates.
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Engineering Assistant Jobs
Educational Qualification for APPSC Civil Engineering Assistant Posts
Candidates applying for the Assistant Engineer Post must possess a B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit for APPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2021
The candidates who are applying for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 should possess below age limit.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age – 30 Years.
Complete Details of APPSC Notification 2021 for Assistant Engineer Vacancies
Application Fee for Arunachal Pradesh PSC AE Vacancy 2021
Refer the APPSC Assistant Engineer Official notification for the details regarding the application fee or examination fee.
Selection Process for APPSC AE Recruitment 2021
The candidates are selected for Assistant Engineer Posts based on their performance in Written Exam and Personality Test/ Interview.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Civil Engineer Salary
All the shortlisted candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- plus grade pay of Rs. 5400/- along with other allowances.
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC AE Recruitment 2020-21?
- Firstly, download the APPSC AE Application form and Notification from the APPSC Website www.appsc.gov.in or download from the link given below.
- Now, Read all the instructions clearly ad carefully.
- Then, fill the application form neatly and correctly with a black ball pen.
- Now, attach the self-attested copies of certificates in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, etc.
- Now keep all those documents in an Envelope and send the application to the address given in the official notification.