Indian Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently published notification for filling up of 3274 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Posts. Therefore, the candidates who are looking for Bank Jobs can apply for this IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 through Online. The Online Registration for Common Recruitment Process (CWE PO/MT-VII) commences from 6th August 2017 and closes on 26th August 2017. Go through the below sections, for other details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc. of IBPS PO Notification 2017.
IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
- 1 IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
- 1.1 IBPS PO 2017 Notification
- 1.2 Important Dates for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Vacancy 2017
- 1.4 Complete Details of IBPS PO Latest Notification 2017-18
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee||3274|
Therefore, the posts and number of vacancies available are provided in the above table. Hence, the candidates who want to work in the Banking Sector can check the table and apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 before the last date.
IBPS PO 2017 Notification
|Name of the Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Here is an excellent news for all the candidates who are intently waiting for IBPS Vacancies. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently released IBPS PO Notification 2017 to fill 3274 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Vacancies in various Banks. Therefore, the aspirants who are eligible can apply for these IBPS PO 2017 Vacancies before 28th August 2017 through Online. Since most of the Indian Citizens are showing more interest in Bank Jobs, the competition for these IBPS Jobs has been increased. Hence, to crack this IBPS PO Job, the applicants must do so much hard work by practicing IBPS PO Exam Model Papers and preparing according to the IBPS PO Syllabus & IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2017. For your reference, we have uploaded Exam Pattern and Syllabus of IBPS PO below. Hence, click on the link given below and download IBPS PO Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern.
Important Dates for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017
|Starting Date to Apply||6th August 2017|
|Last Date for Applying||28th August 2017|
|Prelims Exam Date||7th, 8th, 14th & 15th October 2017|
|Mains Exam Date||26th November 2017|
|Interview Date||January/ February 2018|
Therefore, the candidates who wish to build their career in Central Government Sector can apply IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 between the dates given in the above table. Try to do registration before the last date in order to avoid server problems.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Vacancy 2017
Educational Qualification for IBPS PO Exam 2017
The candidates who are applying for IBPS Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 must possess Graduation Degree from a recognized Institute/ University.
IBPS PO Age Limit
Therefore, the individuals must possess the below age criteria to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Lower Age Limit – 20 Years.
- Upper Age Limit – 30 Years.
Complete Details of IBPS PO Latest Notification 2017-18
Application Fee for IBPS PO Online Exam 2017
- The candidates belonging to unreserved categories should pay an application fee of Rs. 600/-.
- The SC/ST/ PH individuals must pay only Rs.100/-.
IBPS PO Selection Process
The candidates are shortlisted for IBPS PO 2017 jobs based on their performance in below rounds.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Examination.
IBPS Salary for Probationary Officer Posts
Therefore, the candidates who are selected for Probationary Officer Posts in various Banks will get the pay scale as per the Central Government Rules. Refer the official notification given for more details regarding IBPS PO Salary.
How to Apply for IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017-18?
- First of all, go to IBPS Website www.ibps.in.
- Then, search for IBPS PO/ MT CWE VII Notification and open it.
- Download the IBPS PO Notification and read all the guidelines carefully.
- After that, click on Apply Online and enter all your personal and qualification details.
- Then, upload your Photograph and Signature in prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through any Online payment like Credit Card, Debit Card, etc.
- Submit the Application form.
- Finally, take a hard copy of filled application form for further use.
Bookmark our website Recruitment Hunt for more updates.