IBPS RRB Recruitment has recently released a notification for the IBPS Office Assistant Vacancies. So, the overall vacancies for the IBPS RRB are 14192. Candidates who are looking for the banking jobs can utilise this chance to enhance their career growth in IBPS Recruitment 2017. Hence total no of IBPS vacancies is 14192, in 52 regional rural banks all over the country. Interested applicants can apply for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 on or before 1st August 2017. Here we have given the complete details of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 in the below sections.
List of Vacancies for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017
- 1 List of Vacancies for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for IBPS RRB Notification 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for RRB IBPS Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Age Limit for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Complete Details of IBPS RRB Officer Scale Recruitment 2017
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant||7374|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS releases a vacancy list for the IBPS Office Assistant Posts. So, aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the IBPS bank jobs can apply for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017. Therefore, check above table for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 details and also apply for IBPS RRB Vacancies before the last date. IBPS RRB Recruitment has the vacancies for the Regional Rural banks all over the country. Contenders should have the minimum Qualification for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification 2017
|Bank Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Office Assistant I, II, III|
Here we gave complete details of IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017. So, aspirants, who are desired in bank jobs it is a good news for them. Applicants can check IBPS RRB Notification Recruitment 2017 and apply for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant posts through online mode. Here IBPS Post wise recruitment is done in IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017. IBPS is looking for eligible and Interested applicants for the Office Assistant posts. Not only that candidates who want to join in IBPS Regional Rural banks can also apply for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017. Further details of the IBPS RRB Recruitment is given below.
Important Dates for IBPS RRB Notification 2017
|Starting Date||24th July 2017|
|Closing Date||14th August 2017|
|Officer Scale I Prelims Exam||9, 10, 16/9/17|
|Office Assistant Prelims Exam||17, 23, 24/9/17|
|Officer Scale I Mains Exam||5/11/17|
|Office Assistant Mains Exam||12/11/17|
Applicants who want to apply for the IBPS RRB Jobs 2017 can check essential dates for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017. Before Applying to the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017, candidates can check IBPS RRB selection criteria and requirements for the IBPS RRB Exam 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for RRB IBPS Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification for IBPS RRB Jobs
The Education Qualification for the IBPS RRB Recruitment for the post wise category jobs is as follows.
- Office Assistant, Officer Scale I, II, III(General Banking Officer): Applicants should possess a degree certificate from a well-known university with minimum qualification marks.
- Officer Scale II(Specialist Officer): Candidates who are appearing for the IBPS RRB Scale II officer must have a degree in computer science/ electronics/IT/law or MBA from a recognised University with minimum percentage marks.
Age Limit for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017
The Age limit for various category posts of IBPS RRB officer posts 2017 is as follows
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Age Limit
- The minimum Age Limit for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant is 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant is 28 years.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Age Limit
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I minimum Age limit is 18 years.
- RRB Officer scale I maximum Age Limit is 30 years.
Age Limit for RRB Officer Scale II
- Minimum Age Limit for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale II is 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale II is 32 years.
IBPS Officer Scale III Age Limit
- For IBPS Officer Scale III the minimum Age Limit is 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for the Officer Scale III is 40 years.
Further Age Rexalation details will be applicable as per the IBPS RRB rules exam 2017.
Complete Details of IBPS RRB Officer Scale Recruitment 2017
Application Fee for IBPS RRB Recruitment Exam 2017
The Application fee for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant, Officer Scale I, II, III exam is as follow as
- For General Category Candidates the IBPS RRB Application fee is 600 RS/-.
- IBPS RRB Application Fee for the SC/ST/PWD category candidates is 100 Rs/-.
Selection Process for IBPS RRB Jobs 2017
Here, the Selection process for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 is as follows.
- The First step of IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 is Online Exam.
- The final round of IBPS RRB Jobs is Interview.
Pay Scale for IBPS Jobs 2017 – IBPS RRB Salary
Selected candidates will be paid as per the government norms and conditions.
How to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification 2017?
- Visit Official Website of IBPS www.ibps.in
- Check IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Download IBPS RRB application form 2017 and fill the IBPS RRB Online Registration form.
- Upload required Scanned copies of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment with photo & signature.
- Finally, make a fee payment and submit the IBPS RRB application form.
- Take a printout of the IBPS RRB Application form for further reference.