Staff Selection Commission Board has recently released SSC CGL 2021 Notification at its official website. The SSC Department is going to conduct Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam to recruit the number of candidates for different categories of posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations. According to this SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 notification, there are overall 5200 Vacancies. Therefore, the aspirants can apply for SSC CGL Vacancy 2021 through Online. The SSC CGL Registration 2021 commences from 16th May 2021 and ends on 16th June 2021. For more details regarding SSC CGL 2021 Vacancy, go through the below article.
Vacancy Details of SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-21
- 1 Vacancy Details of SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-21
- 1.1 SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Notification 2021
- 1.2 Important Dates of SSC CGL Exam 2020-21
- 1.3 SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1.4 Complete Details of SSC CGL Vacancy 2020-21
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Posts in Various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations (Statistical Investigator, Assistant Audit Officer, etc.)||5200|
Therefore, the aspirants who are looking for SSC CGL Posts 2021 must utilize this great opportunity and apply for SSC CGL Exam 2021. For the detailed information regarding the number of vacancies and type of the posts, refer the official notification which is provided below.
SSC CGL Recruitment
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Notification 2021
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level|
|Job Category||Central Government Jons|
Every year SSC Board conducts Combined Graduate Level Examination for all the Graduate completed candidates for filling the various posts in different departments. Therefore, Staff Selection Commission has issued SSC CGL Notification 2021 for this year recently. This time there are 5200 Vacant Posts. Hence, the individuals who are intently waiting for Staff Selection Commission Jobs can apply for this SSC CGL Recruitment through Online before the last date. As there will be huge competition for these SSC Jobs, the applicants need to start their exam preparation immediately. Hence, download SSC CGL Syllabus & Exam Pattern from our website for your SSC CGL Preparation.
Important Dates of SSC CGL Exam 2020-21
|Starting Date for Applying||16th May 2021|
|Last date to Apply||16th June 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam||1st August to 20th August 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam||10th November to 11th November 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam||21st January 2021|
|Skill Test||February 2021|
Therefore, check the important dates in the above table and apply for the SSC CGL 2021 Vacancy before the last date to avoid server busy problems. Hence, work hard for the SSC CGL Exam and grab the chance to work in Staff Selection Commission Department.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2021
SSC CGL Educational Qualification
The basic education qualification needed for SSC CGL 2021 Exam is Graduation but for some other posts, more qualification is required. Refer the SSC CGL official notification for qualification details.
SSC CGL Age Limit
The candidates who are applying for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 must have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 27 years. The age relaxation is applicable as per the Government norms.
Complete Details of SSC CGL Vacancy 2020-21
SSC CGL Fee Details
- The OC/ OBC candidates should pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- No SSC CGL Exam Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women citizens.
SSC CGL Selection Process
The candidates should qualify all the rounds conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to get recruited in SSC Board. The process includes-
- Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I).
- Tier-II Written Exam.
- Descriptive Test – Tier III.
- Skill Test – Tier IV.
SSC CGL Posts Salary Details
All the shortlisted candidates will get the pay scale based on the post for which they are recruited. Check the below SSC CGL Notification for post wise salary details.
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021?
- Firstly, visit the SSC CGL Official Website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Now, download the SSC CGL Official Notification and read the guidelines carefully.
- Then, click on the Apply Online link.
- After that, fill all the mandatory fields.
- There are two parts in SSC CGL Online Application. In Part I, the candidates need to enter Academic and Personal details.
- In Part II registration, the applicants need to upload their photograph & signature.
- After entering all the details, submit the application form and make the payment.
- Finally, take a printout of the application for future use.
Stay Tuned to our website Recruitment Hunt for more latest updates.