Indian Air Force has recently published an employment notification for filling the 145 Group C Civilian Vacancies in IAF at HQ Maintenance Command. Hence, the eligible aspirants can apply for this Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2018 through Offline within 30 days from the last date of the publication of this notification. The IAF Applications will be available from 19th May 2018 on the Indian Air Force Website. Check, the other details like Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, etc. which are provided below before applying for IAF Recruitment 2018.
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1 Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.1 Indian Air Force Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts Notification 2018-18
- 1.2 Important Dates of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 for Group C Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of IAF Group C Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Complete Details of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 for Group C Civilian Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff)||71|
Therefore, the aspirants who are going to apply for Indian Air Force Vacancy 2018 can check the Post Name and Vacancies available in the above table and apply for the post of their choice before the last date so as to avoid any problems.
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment
Indian Air Force Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts Notification 2018-18
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Post||Group-C Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Indian Air Force (IAF) has invited online applications from all the passionate candidates of India for Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts. The IAF is going to fill overall 145 vacancies through this Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2018. Hence, all the job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Indian Air Force Jobs can apply for IAF Group C Recruitment 2018 from 19th May 2018 through Offline. The individuals should download the application forms from the official website and send their filled applications along with the necessary documents to the Indian Air Force Headquarters address. Therefore, after completion of the application process, work hard and prepare well for the Indian Air Force Entrance Exam 2018 and crack the Indian Air Force Job.
Important Dates of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 for Group C Posts
|Starting Date||19th May 2018|
|Ending Date||30 days from date of publishing the notification|
Therefore, the candidates who have a desire to work in the Central Government Sector should check the important dates above and apply for the Indian Air Force Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts Recruitment 2018 between these dates.
Eligibility Criteria of IAF Group C Recruitment 2018
Indian Airforce Qualification Details
For post wise educational qualification, refer the Indian Air Force Group C Official Notification which is provided below.
Age Limit for IAF Group C Posts
The candidates who are applying for Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2018 should possess below age limit.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age – 25 Years.
Complete Details of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 for Group C Civilian Posts
Application Fee for Group C Posts
Check the IAF Official notification for the details regarding the application fee or examination fee.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Selection Process
The Indian Air Force Officials shortlists the individuals based on their performance in the Written Test.
Pay Scale of Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2018
All the candidates who are recruited in Indian Air Force for Group C Posts will receive the salary as per the Indian Air Force Norms.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Civilian Posts?
- Firstly, download the Indian Air Force Job Application form from the Indian Air Force Official Website www.indianairforce.nic.in. or download from the link given below.
- Now, Read all the instructions clearly and carefully.
- Then, fill the application form neatly and correctly.
- Now, attach the self-attested copies of certificates in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, etc.
- Now keep all those documents in a Self-Addressed Envelope with Rs. 5/- on it.
- Mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——–”.
- Finally, send the application to the address given below.
Stay tuned to our website Recruitment Hunt for more updates regarding all Government Jobs.