Indian Army has recently released an employment notification to recruit the qualified candidates for Education Corps Posts. According to this Indian Army Notification 2017, there are overall 12 Vacancies. Hence, the individuals who are looking for defense jobs can apply for this Indian Army Education Corps Recruitment 2017 from 16th May 2017. The Online registration closes on 14th June 2017. Therefore, check below the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, and other details of Indian Army Educational Corps Notification 2017.
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Education Corps Recruitment
- 1 Vacancy Details of Indian Army Education Corps Recruitment
- 1.1 Indian Army Notification 2017-18 for Education Corps Recruitment
- 1.2 Important Dates of Indian Army Educational Corps Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility for Indian Army Educational Corps
- 1.4 Complete Details of Indian Army Education Corps Notification 2017
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
Therefore, the aspirants who have a desire to work in the Indian Army can once check the posts available and apply for the Indian Army Vacancy 2017 before the closing date i.e. 14th June 2017. Refer the Indian Army Educational Corps official notification for detailed information regarding the vacancy list.
Indian Army Education Corps Recruitment
Indian Army Notification 2017-18 for Education Corps Recruitment
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Army|
|Name of the Posts||Education Corps|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Here is the excellent news for all the Defense Job hunters. The India Army has invited online applications for Educational Corps Posts from all the Unmarried/ Married Male aspirants who completed their Post Graduation. Indian Army is going to fill 12 Vacancies. Hence, the eligible job seekers must apply for these Indian Army Jobs through Online from 16th May 2017 to 14th June 2017. As there will be huge competition for these Central Government Jobs, the candidates need to start their exam preparation as soon as possible. Check Indian Army Syllabus for Education Corps Post before starting the preparation to perform well in the Indian Army Exam 2017.
Important Dates of Indian Army Educational Corps Recruitment 2017
|Starting Date for Applying||16th May 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply||14th June 2017|
Therefore, the individuals whose dream is to crack a job in Central Government sector can apply for this Indian Army Education Corps Recruitment 2017 between dates given in the above table.
Eligibility for Indian Army Educational Corps
Indian Army Education Qualification for Educational Corps Posts
The candidates who completed their Post Graduation in the subjects given below with 1st or 2nd Division from a recognized University/ Board are only eligible to apply for Indian Army Education Corps Recruitment 2017.
- MA/ MSc in English/ Geography/ Economics/ History/ Political Science / International Relation.
- M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Zoology/ Botany/ Geology / Nano Science/ Computer Science/ Electronics.
- Foreign language (MA in Chinese).
Indian Army Recruitment Age Limit
Those aspirants who possess below age criteria are eligible to apply for Indian Army Educational Corps Recruitment 2017.
- Minimum Age – 23 Years.
- Maximum Age – 27 Years as on 1st January 2017.
Complete Details of Indian Army Education Corps Notification 2017
Indian Army Selection Process for Educational Corps
The candidates should qualify the below rounds to get recruited in the Indian Army for Education Corps Posts.
- Merit list.
- SSB Interview.
- Medical Exam.
Indian Army Salary for Education Corps Post
During the training period, all the shortlisted candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 21000 per month (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band + Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). After the completion of training, they will receive the salary based on the India Army Norms.
How to Apply for Indian Army Education Corps Recruitment 2017?
- Firstly, visit the Indian Army Official Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now, click on the “Army Education Corps” link on the Officers notifications page.
- Then, download the official notification and read the guidelines clearly and carefully.
- Then, click on ‘Registration’ if you are a new user or click on ‘Apply Online’ link if you are a registered user.
- After the registration, click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now, enter all the necessary and mandatory fields and upload required certificates and click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the filled form for future use.
Bookmark our website Recruitment Hunt to get more latest updates regarding all Government Jobs.