Here is an amazing opportunity for all the candidates who are intently waiting for PGCIL Jobs in India. The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has recently released a recruitment notification. PGCIL India is going to fill 31 Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Vacancies through this PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2018. So, the aspirants check the eligibility criteria given below and must apply for the PGCIL Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date 27th March 2018 through Online. The online applying process starts from 14th March 2018. To get more details about PGCIL Field Engineer Notification 2018, read this complete article given here.
Vacancy List for PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2018
No of Vacancies
Field Engineer (Electrical)
Field Engineer (Civil)
Field Supervisor (Electrical)
Field Supervisor (Civil)
PGCIL Notification 2018
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Field Engineer & Field Supervisor Posts
Total No of PGCIL Vacancies
Name of the Exam
PGCIL Exam 2018
Applying Mode for PGCIL Recruitment 2018
Starting date to apply for PGCIL Vacancy 2018
14th March 2018
Last Date to fill online application for PGCIL Jobs 2018
24th March 2018
PGCIL Exam Location
All over India
Job Location for PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment
All over India
PGCIL Official Website
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has recently issued an employment notification for filling up the 31 Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Vacancies on the contractual basis. So, all qualified job hunters of India who are waiting for PGCIL Job opportunities should not miss this opportunity. The candidates must apply for this PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2018 through Online from 14th March 2018 to 24th March 2018. To qualify the PGCIL Written Exam, download PGCIL Field Engineer Syllabus PDF & PGCIL Exam Pattern from below for preparation purpose.
Important Dates of PGCIL Recruitment 2018
Starting Date to Apply for PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2018
14th March 2018
Last Date for Applying for PGCIL Field Supervisor Recruitment 2018
24th March 2018
Date to Download PGCIL Admit Card
PGCIL Exam Date
Therefore, the important dates of PGCIL Recruitment 2018 have been mentioned in the above table. So, the candidates must apply for PGCIL Vacancy 2018 from 14th March 2018 to 24th March 2018 through Online. To crack the PGCIL Job, download PGCIIL Field Engineer Previous Papers given below for the effective exam preparation.
Download PGCIL Field Engineer Previous Papers PDF
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment 2018 for Field Engineer & Field Supervisor
Education Qualification for PGCIL Vacancies 2018
- The candidates who are applying for PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2018 must possess a Graduation Degree i.e, BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg)/ AMIE in the Electrical/ Civil discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Individuals who are applying for PGCIL Recruitment for Field Supervisor vacancies must have completed BE / B.Tech / BSc (Engg) / AMIE / Diploma in Electrical / Civil Discipline from recognized technical Board/ Institute
Age Limit for PGCIL Recruitment 2018
- Aspirants who are going to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018 must have a minimum age limit of 20 Years and a maximum age limit of 29 Years as on 24.03.2018
Complete Details of PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2018
Application Fee for PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2018
- All General & OBC Category must pay the application fee as given below.
- For Field Engineer – Rs. 400/-
- For Field Supervisor – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Selection Process for PGCIL Vacancy 2018
The candidates who have applied for PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2018 must undergo the selection rounds given below to get selected in PGCIL India.
- Written Exam.
Pay Scale for PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Field Engineer & Field Supervisor
Pay Scale (Rs.)
Field Engineer (Electrical/ Civil)
1st Year: Rs. 30,000/-
2nd Year: Rs. 33,000/-
Field Supervisor (Electrical/ Civil)
1st Year: Rs. 23,000/-
2nd Year: Rs. 25,500/-
Therefore, the post wise PGCIL Salary for Field Engineer Recruitment have been provided in the above table. Refer the official notification given below for more details.
How to Apply for PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, go to the http://www.powergridindia.com
- Then click on Careers ->Job opportunities -> Openings -> Regional Openings -> ER-I Recruitment.
- Now open the PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment Notification and read the information carefully &
- Then, Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Enter the all details in the application & upload your passport size Photo and Signature.
- Submit the Form and pay the application fee.
- Finally, take a copy of the application for future use.
Stay Tuned to our website Recruitment Hunt, to know more latest news regarding Sarkari Naukri in India.