Reserve Bank of India has recently released an employment notification for Grade B Officer Jobs. The RBI is going to fill overall 161 Grade B Officer Vacancies in various streams through this RBI Notification 2017. Hence, all the interested and eligible candidates must apply for this RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 before the last date 23rd May 2017. The online registration commences from 3rd May 2017. Therefore, for any further details like Eligibility, Application Fee, Pay Scale, etc. Check the below sections.
Vacancy Details of RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1 Vacancy Details of RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates of RBI Notification 2017 for Grade-B Officer Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Officers
- 1.4 Complete Details of Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|General RBI Grade||145|
|RBI Grade-B (Economic & Social Policy Development)||12|
|RBI Grade-B (Statistics & Information Management)||04|
Therefore, the aspirants who are looking for Bank Jobs must utilise this Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 in a proper way. Hence, check the RBI Job Vacancy details in the above table and apply for the RBI Vacancy 2017 through Online before the closing date.
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Grade B Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||161|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Here is the good news for all the job hunters who are eagerly waiting for Reserve Bank of India Jobs. The RBI Board has issued Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Grade B Officer Notification for this year. There are overall 161 Vacancies. Hence, all the job seekers must check the eligibility criteria and other details and apply for the RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017. After applying for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2017, all the applicants need to prepare well RBI Exam 2017 by downloading RBI Grade B Syllabus & Exam Pattern which is available on our site and crack the RBI Job.
Important Dates of RBI Notification 2017 for Grade-B Officer Posts
|Starting Date||3rd May 2017|
|Closing Date||23rd May 2017|
Therefore, the individuals who want to apply for RBI Job Vacancy 2017 must check the above essential dates of the RBI Recruitment 2017 and register for the RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 before the ending date.
Eligibility Criteria for Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Officers
Educational Qualification of RBI Vacancy 2017
The aspirants who possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board are eligible for applying Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for Grade B Officers.
RBI Grade B Officer Age Limit
Therefore, the interested candidates who are going to apply for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years.
Complete Details of Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017
Application Fee for RBI Latest Job Notification 2017
- The individuals who are belonging to General/ OBC Category should pay an application fee of Rs. 850/-.
- The SC/ ST/ PWD candidates must pay Rs. 100/-.
Reserve Bank of India Selection Process
The RBI Department selects the candidates based on their performance in the below two rounds.
- Written Exam (Prelims & Mains).
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale of RBI Grade B Officers
Therefore, the individuals who are shortlisted for Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Post will get the pay scale as per the Government rules.
How to Apply for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017?
- Firstly, visit the official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Now, Download the RBI Grade B Officer official notification and read the instructions carefully.
- If you fulfil all the eligibility conditions, then Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill all the necessary and mandatory details in the application form and pay the application fee as per your category.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the filled application form for the future reference.