Are you looking for SSC Central Region Junior Engineer Syllabus? Then, read this article completely. Here, we have provided the SSC CR Junior Engineer Syllabus along with the SSC Central Region Exam Pattern. Therefore, you can check and download the Staff Selection Commission Central Region Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Group B & Group C Posts from this page.
SSC Central Region Junior Engineer Syllabus – Notification 2021
- 1 SSC Central Region Junior Engineer Syllabus – Notification 2021
- 1.1 SSC Central Region Group B and Group C Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Staff Selection Commission CR Group B & Group C Exam Pattern 2020-21
- 1.3 Download SSC Central Region Scientific Assistant Syllabus PDF 2020-21
Name of the Oragnisation
Staff Selection Commission, Central Region
Group B and Group C Posts
Staff Selection Commission Central Region has issued recruitment notification recently. Through this SSC Central Region Recruitment 2021, the SSC Board is going to fill 113 Group B & Group C Vacancies like Junior Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Supervisor (Non-Technical), Occupational Therapist, etc. Hence, all the interested and eligible individuals can apply for this SSC Central Region Vacancy 2021 before the last date. Therefore, to get the job in SSC Central Region Allahabad, the candidates need to qualify in the SSC CR Written Test. Hence, the applicants need to start their preparation for the written exam as early as possible by downloading the Central Region Staff Selection Commission Group B Syllabus and SSC CR Exam Pattern from below.
SSC Central Region Junior Engineer Syllabus
SSC Central Region Group B and Group C Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The latest SSC Central Region Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern is now available here to download. So, the candidates who are searching for Staff Selection Commission CR Scientific Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern can easily access it from this article. Before starting the preparation, analyse complete SSC CR Exam Syllabus and know the topics in which you are strong and weak. Then prepare a schedule in such a way that you allow more time for your weak areas and less time for strong topics. In this way, you can excel in your weak fields and also have chances score high in the SSC Central Region Group B & C Examination. Stay tuned to our website Recruitment Hunt to get more latest updates regarding all Government Jobs, Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc.
Staff Selection Commission CR Group B & Group C Exam Pattern 2020-21
|Exam Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective type||General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes|
- SSC CR Written Exam comprises of 100 objective type questions for 200 marks.
- The questions are asked from General Intelligence, Aptitude, English, and General Awareness Subjects and 25 questions from each subject.
- The total time duration for the exam is 60 minutes.
Note: The Standard of the SSC Central Region Allahabad Online Written Exam for various posts will be different. The level of the written exam will be based on the Educational Qualification of the applicants and the post applied by them.
Download SSC Central Region Scientific Assistant Syllabus PDF 2020-21
The complete subject wise Staff Selection Commission Central Region Allahabad Syllabus for Group B and Group C Jobs is as follows.
SSC Central Region Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 – General Intelligence
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic/Number Analogy.
- Symbolic operations.
- Semantic Classification.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Figural Analogy.
- Figural Classification.
- Space Orientation.
- Semantic Series.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Number Series.
- Drawing inferences.
- Figural Series.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Critical Thinking.
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Embedded figures.
- Social Intelligence.
- Numerical operations.
- Problem Solving.
- Word Building.
- Coding and decoding.
Staff Selection Commission CR Scientific Assistant Syllabus – English
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- One word substitution.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Cloze Passage.
SSC CR Group B & C Exam Syllabus 2021 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Square roots.
- Interest (Simple and Compound).
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Mixture and Allegation.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and work.
- Partnership Business.
- Statistical Charts.
- Time and distance.
- Computation of the Whole Number.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- The relationship between numbers.
SSC Central Region Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2021 – General Awareness
- General Awareness of the Environment & its application to society.
- Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- General Policy.
- Scientific research.
- Knowledge of current events.
Therefore, the SSC Central Region Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern has been updated in detail on this site. Download SSC Central Region JE Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF from the link given above. So, the candidates who are going to attend SSC CR Junior Engineer Exam can avail the SSC CR Syllabus & Exam Pattern from our page. Visit SSC Central Region Website www.ssconline.nic.in for any further details regarding Staff Selection Commission Jobs.