Latest SSC Eastern Region Scientific Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern has been updated here. Hence, those candidates who applied for SSC ER Senior Scientific Assistant Exam 2017 can download the Staff Selection Commission ER Scientific Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern from this page. Stay tuned to our website Recruitment Hunt to get more latest updates regarding all Government Jobs, Syllabus, Previous Year Papers, etc.
SSC Eastern Region Scientific Assistant Notification 2017
- 1 SSC Eastern Region Scientific Assistant Notification 2017
- 1.1 SSC Eastern Region Scientific Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Staff Selection Commission ER Exam Pattern 2017-18 for Various Posts
- 1.3 Download SSC ER Senior Scientific Assistant Syllabus PDF 2017-18
- 1.3.1 SSC Eastern Region Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – General Intelligence
- 1.3.2 SSC Eastern Region Scientific Assistant Syllabus – English
- 1.3.3 Staff Selection Commission Exam Syllabus 2017 for Farm Manager – Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.3.4 SSC ER Senior Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region|
|Posts Name||Senior Scientific Assistant, Farm Manager,|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region recently issued SSC ER Recruitment 2017 Notification. According to the SSC ER Notification 2017, there are overall 45 (Senior Scientific Assistant, Research Investigator, Farm Manager, etc.) Vacancies. So, the individuals who want to build their career in the Central Government Sector can apply for this SC Eastern Region Research Investigator Recruitment 2017. The SSC Eastern Region Selection process includes Written test and Interview. Hence, the applicants need to work hard to qualify the SSC ER Written Exam because it is the main and important round in the SSC Selection Procedure. Therefore, the aspirants should download the SSC Eastern Region Scientific Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern and start their exam preparation.
SSC Eastern Region Scientific Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern
SSC ER Senior Scientific Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern is now available here. Hence, there is no need for the contenders of SSC ER Recruitment 2017 to search the SSC Eastern Region Exam Syllabus here and there. They can easily download the Eastern Region Staff Selection Commission Syllabus for various posts from the below sections. Also, Check SSC Eastern Region Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern so that you can know the marks weight age for each subject. Therefore, by preparing the topics which have high marks, the candidates can get good marks and also have more chances of qualifying the written test.
Staff Selection Commission ER Exam Pattern 2017-18 for Various Posts
|Exam Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes|
- SSC ER Written Exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions for 200 marks that means each question carries 02 marks.
- The questions will be from General Intelligence, Aptitude, English, and General Awareness Subjects.
- From each subject, there will be 25 questions and the total time duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
Note: The Standard Level of SSC Eastern Region Online Written Test for various posts will be different. The level of the written exam depends on the Educational Qualification of the applicants and the post applied by them.
Download SSC ER Senior Scientific Assistant Syllabus PDF 2017-18
The complete subject wise SSC ER Syllabus for Scientific Assistant, Deputy Ranger, Junior Engineer etc. is as follows.
SSC Eastern Region Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – General Intelligence
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic/Number Analogy.
- Symbolic operations.
- Semantic Classification.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Figural Analogy.
- Figural Classification.
- Space Orientation.
- Semantic Series.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Number Series.
- Drawing inferences.
- Figural Series.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Critical Thinking.
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Embedded figures.
- Social Intelligence.
- Numerical operations.
- Problem Solving.
- Word Building.
- Coding and decoding.
SSC Eastern Region Scientific Assistant Syllabus – English
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- One word substitution.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Cloze Passage.
Staff Selection Commission Exam Syllabus 2017 for Farm Manager – Quantitative Aptitude
- Square roots.
- Interest (Simple and Compound).
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Mixture and Allegation.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and work.
- Partnership Business.
- Statistical Charts.
- Time and distance.
- Computation of the Whole Number.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- The relationship between numbers.
SSC ER Senior Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- General Awareness of the Environment & its application to society.
- Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- General Policy.
- Scientific research.
- Knowledge of current events.
Therefore, the complete details regarding SSC Eastern Region Scientific Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern have been provided here. Hence, the candidates can access the required information from our site. For any queries visit SSC Eastern Region Website www.sccer.org