Are you looking for SSC Southern Region JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern? Then, go through this page completely. Here you can get the SSC SR Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern in detail. So, check and download the SSC SR Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Junior Engineer & Senior Technical Assistant Posts and start your exam preparation.
SSC Southern Region JE Syllabus | Notification 2017 Details
- 1 SSC Southern Region JE Syllabus | Notification 2017 Details
- 1.1 SSC Southern Region Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.2 SSC Southern Region JE & Senior Technical Assistant Exam Pattern 2017-18
- 1.3 Download SSC SR Junior Engineer & Technical Assistant Syllabus PDF 217-18
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer, Senior Technical Assistant, Quarantine Inspector & Other Posts|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Staff Selection Commission Board of Southern Region has recently released an employment notification to fill 71 Vacancies of various posts. Many candidates have been applied for these SSC Southern Region Jobs. After applying, the applicants need to start their preparation by referring the SSC Southern Region JE Syllabus and SSC SR JE Exam Pattern. Since through SSC SR Senior Technical Assistant Syllabus, the individuals can know which topics are asked in the SSC Southern Region Chennai JE Examination. Therefore, prepare well and achieve your goal of cracking the Central Government Job.
SSC Southern Region Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Most of the Aspirants who applied for SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017 are facing problem in the time of searching SSC Chennai Senior Technical Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Now, the candidates can be relaxed and their precious time is also saved. Since in this article, we are providing the complete information regarding SSC Southern Region Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Junior Engineer, Senior Technical Assistant, and Other Posts. So, the contenders can easily download the SSC Southern Region JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern from our page. Visit our website Recruitment Hunt daily to get more latest updates regarding all Government Jobs Notifications, Syllabus, Previous Year Papers, etc.
SSC Southern Region JE & Senior Technical Assistant Exam Pattern 2017-18
|Exam Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes|
- SSC SR Junior Engineer Written exam paper contains 100 objective type questions for 200 marks i.e. each question carries two marks.
- The questions are asked from General Intelligence, English, Aptitude, and General Awareness Subjects.
- From each subject, there will be 25 questions.
- The exam duration is 60 minutes.
Note: The standard of SSC Southern Region Written Exam for various posts will be different. The level of the online written test depends on the Educational Qualification of the applicants and the post applied by them.
Download SSC SR Junior Engineer & Technical Assistant Syllabus PDF 217-18
The complete and detailed SSC SR Syllabus for Junior Engineer, Senior Technical Assistant, etc. is as follows.
SSC Southern Region JE Syllabus 2017 – General Intelligence
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic operations.
- Symbolic/Number Analogy.
- Figural Analogy.
- Space Orientation.
- Semantic Classification.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Drawing inferences.
- Figural Classification.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Semantic Series.
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion.
- Number Series.
- Embedded figures.
- Figural Series.
- Numerical operations.
- Critical Thinking.
- Problem Solving.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Word Building.
- Social Intelligence.
- Coding and decoding.
SSC SR Senior Technical Assistant Syllabus 2017 – English
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- One word substitution.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze Passage.
- Comprehension Passage.
Staff Selection Commission Exam Syllabus 2017 for JE – Quantitative Aptitude
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Square roots.
- Interest (Simple and Compound).
- Profit and Loss.
- Partnership Business.
- Mixture and Allegation.
- Time and distance.
- Time and work.
- Statistical Charts.
- Computation of the Whole Number.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- The relationship between numbers.
SSC SR JE & Senior Technical Assistant Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- General Awareness of the Environment & its application to society.
- Economic Scene.
- General Policy.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of current events.
Therefore, the latest SSC Southern Region JE & Senior Technical Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern have been updated here. So, the aspirants who applied for this SSC Southern Region JE Exam can check the SSC SR Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern from our site. For more details visit SSC Southern Region Web site www.ssconline.nic.in