SSC Stenographer Salary 2019 Overview
- 1 SSC Stenographer Salary 2019 Overview
- 1.1 SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Notifications
- 1.2 SSC Stenographer Salary | SSC Stenographer Salary Structure, Allowances, Job Profile & Career Growth
- 1.3 SSC Stenographer Salary | SSC Stenographer Job Profile & Career Growth 2019
- 1.4 SSC Stenographer Salary Structure, job Profile and Career Growth 2019 @www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Salary: The Online Application date for SSC Stenographer Examination 2019 will be announced soon. Interested can apply for SSC Stenographer Jobs 2018 through the official portal, https://ssc.nic.in when they start taking online applications. Before applying to SSC Stenographer aspirants should have an idea about Stenographer Salary. SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment Exam 2019 notification will be released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) officially once after they start taking online applications for SSC Stenographer examination.
The SSC Stenographer Application Form will be available on the official website of SSC. So, the interested candidates who want to apply for SSC Stenographer Scale 2018 can read the complete details from the following page. Here we update the official website links to submit SSC Stenographer application form on the website for the SSC Stenographer Exam 2018 once they open online application. Salary of Stenographer will be explained completely in the below sections. Other than SSC Stenographer Salary there are many other Benefits and Medical Allowances, House Rent Allowances.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Notifications
|Name of the Organisation||
Staff Selection Commission
Grade C & Grade D Stenographer Posts
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Above are some of the important details for SSC Stenographer Recruitment. Also, we have provided SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria details, Selection Process details, Pay Scale and many more details. Hence, the candidates are advised to go through the entire page for more SSC Stenographer Details. Also, you can get details for SSC Stenographer Process from the following page. Stenographer recruitment in Central Government will be done in 2 steps first one is Computer Based Test and then there will be a direct interview and shortlisted candidates will be allocated based on their overall score.
The online application for the SSC Stenographer vacancies 2019 will be completed through the online application portal and candidates are advised to go through all the application instructions before applying online for SSC Stenographer 2019 jobs.SSC Stenographer Salary will be explained in this section with SSC Stenographer Salary Structure, SSC Stenographer Salary, SSC Stenographer Job Profile & Career Growth.
SSC Stenographer Salary | SSC Stenographer Salary Structure, Allowances, Job Profile & Career Growth
Here we come across SSC Stenographer Salary and job description like what are the roles, responsibilities, benefits and career growth of an SSC Stenographer.
SSC Stenographer Salary Structure | SSC Stenographer Salary & Allowances for Group C
The SSC Stenographer Grade C Salary is tabulated below:
SSC Stenographer Salary & Allowances For Grade D | SSC Stenographer Salary
SSC Stenographer Allowances:
The SSC Stenographer Salary for both Grade C and D also includes other allowances:
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Transport Allowance
SSC Salary Structure of Stenographer Grade C & D after 7th Pay Commission
The salary structure of various government positions have been upgraded after the implementation of 7th Pay Commission.
The 7th Pay Commission salary of various government positions can be calculated in the below manner:
Note: New Pay = (Basic pay as on 1st January 2016 * 2.57) + All allowances applicable to the post
SSC Stenographer Salary | SSC Stenographer Job Profile & Career Growth 2019
SSC Stenographers are recruited by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in various offices and departments under the Government of India. There are basically two grades in SSC Stenographer job:
- Stenographer Grade C, and
- Stenographer Grade D, under which comes Group X and Group Y Stenographers
Stenographer Grade C and Grade D – Group X employees will be posted in various departments of Central Government in Delhi. While the Grade D – Group Y employees will be posted in various Central Government departments located in other parts of India.
- Group ‘X’ – For Ministries/Departments of Central Government located mostly in Delhi.
- Group ‘Y’ – For Offices/Departments of Central Government including Attached/Subordinate Offices located in States and Union Territories all over the country.
1. Speech Writing 2. Press Conference Briefing 3. Minister/Officer Assisting 4. Public Relations Helping Stenographers, first of all, work with assigned senior officers and note down any speech given by the officer. In addition, their job is to do this efficiently as such speech details can be important governmental records. Stenographers also attend press conferences along with assigned officer or minister. Because of their presence, they can note down all the details and speeches of the conference. This allows the Government, consequently, to use Stenographers for help in making press releases of the same. Another work for stenographers is to assist the assigned officers and ministers in preparing speech. Since they are involved in various governmental proceedings, they know important information about it useful for the officer/minister. In addition, stenographers make notes daily. These notes are about various governmental departments and their stands on issues. This information needs to reach public and so stenographers help Public Relations Officers by knowing these details.
SSC Stenographer Career Growth | SSC Stenographer Salary
The job role of a stenographer belongs to a special category. A stenographer can get timely promotions by attending departmental examinations and hence obtain promotions to higher cadres of Stenographers, within a certain ministry.
SSC Stenographers have great opportunities for growth. In this job, promotions are given once an employee has worked for some years in a post. However, one can even appear for departmental exams and get promoted quickly to higher grades/posts. However, promotions and increment will be based on your performance, achievement and lastly the seniority of you job or position when there is equal experienced person of the same age then performance will given a first preference.
SSC Stenographer Salary Structure, job Profile and Career Growth 2019 @www.ssc.nic.in
Finally candidates can check SSC Stenographer Salary and Salary Structure here. So, applicants can make their preparation easier by following SSC Stenographer Syllabus. Download SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern along with SSC stenographer Previous Year Papers through this article. Also, for more job updates subscribe and stay tuned to our website RecruitmentHunt.