UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2019 Overview
- 1 UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2019 Overview
- 1.1 UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019 Details | UPSC Recruitment
- 1.2 Get UPSC Exam Syllabus here
- 1.3 UPSC Civil Services 2019 Important Dates | UPSC 2019
- 1.4 UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2019
- 1.5 Click here to download UPSC Civil Services Previous Year Question Papers
- 1.6 Steps to download the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2019
- 1.7 Download UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card @www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Admit Cards for the Civil Services Prelims Examination 2019. The UPSC Civil Service Prelims Exam is on 02 June 2019. Therefore, candidates can download UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card, UPSC Admit Card, UPSC Syllabus, Civil Services Prelims Exam Pattern, etc. from this page.
Furthermore, candidates can check important details on UPSC, UPSC Exam, UPSC Civil Service, UPSC Notifications, and other information on this page. Also, Download UPSC Previous Years Question Papers, UPSC Syllabus, UPSC Exam Patter 2019 and Download UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card for the year 2019 from this page and verify all the information on the same. Therefore, check the important documents to bring to the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam along with the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card as well.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019 Details | UPSC Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Civil Services Examination (Prelims)|
|Number of Vacancies||700 (Approx.)|
|Exam Date||02 June 2019|
Also, note that only the registered candidates of UPSC Civil Services 2019 will be able to download UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card. Without UPSC IAS Admit Cards, the candidates will not be permitted to write the UPSC Exam. Therefore, check and verify all the necessary details on the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card.
UPSC Civil Services 2019 Important Dates | UPSC 2019
|Availability of Application Form||19 February 2019 – 18 March 2019|
|Release of Admit Cards||First Week of May 2019|
|UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam||02 June 2019|
|Publication of Prelims Result||August 2019|
|UPSC Civil Services Main Exam||20 September 2019|
|Publication of Main Exam Result||January 2020|
The important dates for UPSC Notifications and UPSC Civil Services Exam are given for 2019. Thus, the candidates are to go through these UPSC dates for more information about UPSC Civil Service Exam.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2019
While attending the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam, the candidates have to carry the UPSC Civil Services Admit Card with them. Thus, applicants without their UPSC Admit Card will not be allowed to write the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam. Therefore, the candidates are to carry UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card and other necessary documents for the UPSC Civil Service Prelims Examination 2019. Here, all the important details like Details on Admit Card, Important Document list, and Steps to Download UPSC Admit Card are given. So, candidates can read through these UPSC details and cross-check them with the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card.
Printed Details on UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Date-of-Birth of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Date and Time of the Exam
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- General Instructions for the Exam
Candidates check for any mistakes in the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card like:
- Wrong spelling of Candidate’s Name
- Incorrect PWD/DA Status
- Different Exam City than the one given during Registration
- Unclear Photograph
- Unable to download UPSC Admit Card even after a successful registration.
So, if any mistakes are found on the candidate’s UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card, immediately contact the UPSC Exam Authority Helpdesk between 9.00 am to 6.00 pm from Monday to Saturday. Also, candidates can reach them through the following telephone numbers:
- 011- 23385271
Important Documents for UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2019
UPSC Exam requires some important documents for the candidates to attend the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2019. Therefore, here is the list of the documents that the candidates should carry with them to the UPSC Civil Services Exam. The candidates should most importantly carry their UPSC Admit Card for the UPSC Exam. Also, carry the following documents for the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2019:
- UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card
- Original and Xerox of a valid ID Card
- Caste/Disability Certificate for Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories
- Certificate validating name-change for the candidates who have changed their names officially.
Candidates should carry any ONE of the documents as their ID Proof to the UPSC IAS Exam Centre:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID
- Driving License
Important Instructions for the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2019
- Materials not allowed in the Exam Hall include – any electronic gadgets such as a watch, microphone, Bluetooth, earphone, mobile, health band, calculator, pager and pieces/bits of paper, pencil box, etc.
- Mehendi or Cosmetic Colours should not be put on the hands of the candidates. It is because it may cause an error while scanning fingerprint on the UPSC Exam day.
- Also, the candidates should keep the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card until the IAS Recruitment is over.
- Mark the answers on the OMR Sheet using Black Ball-point pen only.
Steps to download the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2019
|Step 1 – First, go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission|
|Step 2 – Next, click on the link to download the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card from the Notifications|
|Step 3 – Then, enter the Registration ID or Roll Number and log in.|
|Step 3 – Now, the Admit Card will be generated.|
|Step 4 – Then, check the details on the Admit Card carefully. Also, cross-check it with the information given on this page.|
|Step 5 – Finally, save the UPSC Admit Card and take a print out.|
Also, note that in case of any discrepancy in the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card, contact the UPSC Exam Authorities mentioned previously in this article.
Download UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card @www.upsc.gov.in
Finally, all candidates can download the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card from this website. Also, candidates can further check UPSC Important Dates, UPSC Civil Service Syllabus, Latest UPSC IAS Exam Pattern, etc. on this page. Therefore, aspiring candidates can access all important details regarding UPSC and UPSC Exams. Also, for more State and Central Government job updates do subscribe to our site Recruitment Hunt.