UPSC CMS Recruitment Overview
UPSC Combined Medical Services Recruitment: Combined Medical Services (CMS) examination is conducted by UPSC for recruiting medical officers at various Government of India organization. This is one of the prestigious examinations held in India to recruit doctors across the country for various Govt. departments.
Applicants who are eagerly waiting for UPSC Jobs can check latest UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019 on our website. So, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) publish a notification for UPSC CMS Vacancies. So, it is a good chance for applicants who are waiting for UPSC CMS Recruitment can check details on our page. Also, for sake of applicants, we enclose UPSC CMS Notification in below sections. Therefore, applicants can go through UPSC CMS Notification 2019, UPSC CMS Syllabus, UPSC Recruitment, UPSC CMS Hall Ticket, UPSC Syllabus PDF and apply before the Closing Date. Also, we provide UPSC CMS 2019 Notification in below sections. Hence, UPSC is inviting online before the closing date for UPSC CMS Recruitment.
Also, here we have UPSC CMS Syllabus & Exam Pattern, UPSC CMS Admit Card, UPSC CMS Recruitment, UPSC CMS Vacancy Details, UPSC Syllabus, UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers, UPSC Admit Card, UPSC Result, UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria, UPSC CMS Selection Process, UPSC Recruitment and UPSC CMS Exam Syllabus details as well. Also, know upcoming UPSC Recruitment 2019 and UPSC Admit Card 2019 immediately here by following our site i.e, www.recruitmenthunt.com. Also, for more further details you can also login to official website i.e, www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS Recruitment Details
Name of The Organisation
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Positions
No. of Vacancies
To be notified
21 July 2019
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) publishes a notification for UPSC CMS Vacancies. So, here the list of Vacancies for UPSC CMS Recruitment will be notified soon. So, Before applying, Candidates can check UPSC CMS Recruitment Notification for details and also go through in above table. Also, applicants should apply before the closing date in order to avoid server issues or technical issues for UPSC CMS Exam 2019. Furthermore, the mode of the UPSC Recruitment is online. Hence, Candidates should prepare well for UPSC Exam 2019. So, Aspirants can also check UPSC Syllabus, UPSC CMS Syllabus and UPSC Exam Pattern 2019 on our website. Also, for more details refer Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in
Important Dates of UPSC CMS Recruitment | UPSC Recruitment
Starting Date to Apply
10 April 2019
Last Date to Apply
6 May 2019
Admit Card Availability
Before 3 weeks of exam
UPSC CMS 2019 Exam Date
21 July 2019
Declaration of result
UPSC CMS Complete Details | UPSC CMS Recruitment
UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria | UPSC Recruitment
- A relaxation of up to 5 years in upper age will be given to the candidates from SC, ST, Ex-serviceman, ECOs/SSCOs category. Similar relaxation will also be given to the candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.
- Up to 3 years relaxation in upper age will be given to the OBC candidates and Defence personnel disabled in operation.
- Up to 10 years relaxation in upper age will be given to the candidates with blindness or low vision, deafness & hard of listening and other orthopedically handicapped.
UPSC CMS Selection Process | UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
UPSC CMS 2019 exam will be in two parts i.e. Part 1 and Part 2. Part 1 will be computer Based (Online) Exam while Part 2 will be a personality Test (Interview). There will be no negative marking for Part II as well just as with Part I.
UPSC CMS Pay Scale
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- + NPA
- Assistant Medical Officer in the Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service under the Ministry of Defence – Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- + NPA
- Junior Scale posts in the Central Health Service – Rs. 56,100 to Rs.1,77,500/- and NPA
- General Duty Medical Officer in the New Delhi Municipal Council – Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- + restricted NPA
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr.II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- plus NPA
Application Fee | UPSC Recruitment
Individuals must pay the application fees for UPSC CMS Exam. Also, the fee amount will depend on the individuals’ categories. So, UPSC CMS Recruitment Application fee for various categories are:
Male candidates from UR and OBC categories
Female /SC/ ST/ PH candidates
Nil (Exempted from application fee)
Steps to Apply Online For UPSC CMS Examination
|Step 1 – Candidates have to visit the official website- www.upsc.gov.in
|Step 2 – Click on the link “UPSC CMS Exam Notification” and apply for the post which will open a new screen.
|Step 3 – So, Check UPSC CMS Application Form and fill with complete details.
|Step 4 – Also, fill UPSC Application form with complete details and upload scanned documents.
|Step 5 – So, finally submit UPSC Combined Medical Services Application form and make a fee payment.
|Step 6 – Furthermore, as a reference, take a printout of Application form for future use.
UPSC CMS 2019 Notification @upsc.gov.in
Finally, here we enclose UPSC Recruitment with Solutions. So, contenders can make use of UPSC CMS Previous Question Papers while preparing for UPSC CMS Exam. Also, keep Searching our site Recruitment Hunt for more Government Job updates. Also, interested individuals can download UPSC Syllabus and UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2019 here. Also, For more Job updates do subscribe to our site Recruitment Hunt.