The Women and Children Development Society will soon invite applications for the recent recruitment for the posts of Anganwadi Mahila Supervisor, State-Wise. Interested and eligible candidates can check the Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 in the Latest Notification published on the WCD Website and place their Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 online application form within the last date of application and prepare for the recruitment process.
Are you looking for an employment opportunity? Now the ICDS has announced the ICDS Anganwadi Recruitment 2020. So, those who are looking for an opportunity in your state must apply for this recruitment. ICDS has announced various vacant posts in various departments like worker, assistant, supervisor, Anganwadi worker, Mini Anganwadi worker and you can apply to any posts here.
In this article you will get the complete details and direct link for the official website application.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2020
- 1 Anganwadi Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 Anganwadi Jobs 2020 With Respective States
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts
- 1.3 Selection Process
- 1.4 Pay Scale
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 Anganwadi Recruitment Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020
- 1.7 How to download the syllabus PDF?
- 1.8 Anganwadi Supervisor/ Worker/ Helper Result 2020
- 1.9 Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- 1.10 How To Apply For The Anganwadi Recruitment 2020?
- 1.11 Important Dates To Consider
- 1.12 Frequently Asked Questions
The ICDS-Integrated Child Development Services have released a notification for the vacant posts of Anganwadi Sevika, Anganwadi Sahayika. The interested candidates can start applying as the Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 application form submission process has been started. Before applying for the position, applicants have to know about the eligibility criteria set by the Ministry of Women & Child Development Department.
Anganwadi Jobs 2020 With Respective States
Ministry of Women & Child Development
Official Website Link
Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper
Both Online and Offline
Through Written Examination
Minimum of 18 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts
Name of Post
Must be passed Graduation Degree in any stream
18 to 35 years
Must be Passed 5th – 8th class
Minimum of 18 years
Passed 05th / 8th class
Minimum 18 Years
12th + Graduation Degree
Minimum of 18 years
The candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam & Interview process. It includes the steps of,
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Final Merit
Selected candidates will get a best salary provided by the Ministry of Women & Child Development. It includes the grade pays also.
The application fee is dependent on the category you belong to and as per the fees stated at the official website. You can get the fees details here.
Anganwadi Recruitment Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020
Candidates can download the syllabus PDF from the official website. The test will be conducted for 100 marks and questions type is objective with multiple choice. Applicants have to select one and fill it on the OMR sheet. The guidelines are,
- The exam is in the format of Multiple choice Question or MCQ based.
- There are a total of 100 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and hence 100 questions for 100 marks.
- No negative marks for wrong questions.
- Questions will be based on Maths, Science, Hindi, reasoning, General awareness, English and History, Culture and more.
Tentative exam pattern are as follows,
|Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|GK & General Awareness||100 MCQs||100|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
How to download the syllabus PDF?
- First visit the official website.
- Visit the career section and select download the syllabus option.
- You have to select the state before downloading the PDF.
- The file format will be in PDF and you can read it by a PDF reader or other similar apps.
- Check out the syllabus and start preparing for the exam.
Anganwadi Supervisor/ Worker/ Helper Result 2020
WCD The ICDS department of that state will release the merit list and the result PDF for the selected candidates for the posts of Supervisor, Worker, helper. It will be released after conducting the written test and interview for Anganwadi Supervisor, Helper, Worker Posts. You can check these results on the official website here.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 Application Form
In few states Anganwadi Vacancy 2020-21 Notification has been released already. But in other states, they didn’t announce the notification. Applicants have to wait for the release of official notification about the Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2020, Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment 2020, Anganwadi Helper Recruitment 2020, and more.
How To Apply For The Anganwadi Recruitment 2020?
- Click the Official site link from our page and visit the recruitment section.
- Here you can find about the Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper Vacancies available in different districts.
- Open it and read the given information carefully.
- If you find you are eligible for the particular position, then apply for the post and assure that you have entered the correct details.
- Finally submit the application form before the last date.
Important Dates To Consider
Starting Date for Application form submission- Available Soon.
Last Date for Application form submission- Available Soon.
If you have any doubts about this recruitment process you can visit the official website or you can leave a comment below.
Official website link : https://wcd.nic.in/
Frequently Asked Questions
This is not clear yet. So wait and visit this page often to get instant information.
Candidates must be an Indian Citizen. Other educational qualifications and age criteria will vary depending on the post you are applying for.