Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) regularly updates their recruitment notification on their official website. For this year 2021, they have mentioned the BSSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Notification through their official website. If a candidate wants any details like eligibility criteria or pay scale, they can directly visit the official website.
However, searching for the notification becomes annoying as they have made many notifications. So, here we have gathered all information regarding the recruitment.
The details regarding the selection process, vacancies, application fees, and more will be available in this article. The aspirants of the post will have to undergo a BSSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment process including two stages: a preliminary test, and the main exam.
Bihar SSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment 2021: An Overview
- 1 Bihar SSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment 2021: An Overview
- 1.1 Bihar Vidhansabha Assistant Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
- 1.2 Bihar Vidhansabha Sahayak Vacancy 2021 Age Limit
- 1.3 BSSC 1360 Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment 2021 Application Fees
- 1.4 BSSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment 2021: Selection process
- 2 How to apply for BSSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment 2021?
|Board Name||Department of Bihar Sachivalaya|
|Bihar Sachivalaya Jobs 2021 Name||Assistant (Sahayak)|
|No. of Available Bihar Sachivalaya Vacancy 2021||1360 Posts|
|Bihar Sachivalaya Recruitment Last Date||April 2021|
|Method of Submission||Online Mode|
Bihar Vidhansabha Assistant Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
If a candidate is willing to apply for the post of Bihar Sachivalaya Sahayak Vacancy 2021, that candidate should pass Graduation Degree from a recognized institute or university in the State of Bihar/ Central Government.
Bihar Vidhansabha Sahayak Vacancy 2021 Age Limit
The applicants who want to apply for the recruitment must have the minimum and maximum age limits as notified on the official website. The minimum/ Lower age of all category candidates is 21 years. However, the maximum age limits vary accordingly.
- Maximum age limit for Male candidates in general category: 37 years.
- Maximum age limit for Female candidates in general category: 40 years.
- Maximum age limit for OBC Category: 40 years.
- Maximum age limit for SC/ST Category: 42 years.
BSSC 1360 Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment 2021 Application Fees
The applicant must have to pay the application fees while submitting their application form. The application fees vary for people who belong to different categories.
- For the applicants who belong to General/ OBC/ SC/ ST Category of Bihar State: Rs 100/-
- For all Category Candidates those who are from Out of Bihar State: Rs 400/-
BSSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment 2021: Selection process
The skillful candidates will be hired based on two screening processes. The selecting process involved two steps,
- Written exam.
- Document verification
The written exam has two phases. One is the preliminary exam and the other one is the main exam. The candidate who gets better marks in the first exam will be allowed to appear for the next exam. Then the candidate who gets a better cut-off in the main exam will be called for the document verification.
The candidates who are securing good marks with the cut off marks will be invited to attend the interview. Then the one who passes the interview will be hired for the post.
This is the first exam that an applicant is going to face. This preliminary exam is an objective type written exam. The applicants will have to answer 100 questions based on general awareness and basic mental ability.
The candidates who score more than the cut off marks set for the preliminary exam will be called for the main exam.
Main exam is usually conducted after the commencement of the preliminary exam. A candidate with a perfect cut-off mark from the preliminary exam will be allowed for the main exam.
It is the final stage of the BSSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment 2021. 10 times the vacancy candidates are included in the merit list for the preliminary exam. The candidates selected after the preliminary exam will have to appear for a descriptive questions-based exam. The final selection will be done based on the performance of candidates in the main exam.
Cut Off Marks
This Cut Off mark is the minimum qualifying marks for the candidate to pass the exam, the candidate must have to score more than the given cut off marks. The cut-off list will be prepared for General/OBC/SC/ST categories. These cut off marks will be determined by considering various factors. Minimum Cutoff marks for the various vacancies will be determined by the authority based on multiple factors. It will be announced on the official website after conducting the exam.
How to apply for BSSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can follow simple steps in order to fill the online application form.
- As the first step the candidate has to visit the official website of BSSC Sachivalaya @ www.vidhansabha.bih.in.
- If you click on the website link you will be directed to the homepage of the official website.
- There, search and find the Bihar Vidhansabha Assistant Advertisement.
- Click on the available link.
- Fill all the record returns in the given space.
- Also, Upload the relevant scanned documents to the application form.
- Pay the application fees and submit.
- Take a copy for reference.