Indian Army has invited online applications for 126th Technical Graduate Course at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun from all Male Engineering Graduates. The Indian Army is going to recruit overall 40 individuals for this Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2017. Therefore, all the eligible aspirants can apply for India Army Recruitment 2017 through Online from 16th May 2017 to 14th June 2017 at 1000 Hrs. For more details like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, etc. check the below sections.
Vacancy Details of Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2017-18
- 1 Vacancy Details of Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.1 Indian Army Notification 2017 for Technical Graduate Course
- 1.2 Important Dates of Indian Army Latest Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course
- 1.4 Complete Details of Indian Army Notification 2017 for Trained Graduate Course
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||05|
|Computer Sc & Engg/Info Tech/Computer Technology/M.Sc (Computer Science)||06|
|Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||07|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation||02|
|Micro Electronics and Microwave||01|
Therefore, check the number of vacancies available in the above table and apply for the stream depending on your educational qualification. Hence, prepare well for the Indian Army Exam 2017 and grab the chance to work in the Indian Army.
Indian Army Notification 2017 for Technical Graduate Course
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Technical Graduate Course|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Indian Army has recently released notification to conduct 126th Technical Graduate Course. Through this Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2017, the Indian Army is going to hire 40 passionate Unmarried/ Married Male Candidates. Therefore, all the interested and eligible aspirants can apply for these Indian Army Jobs 2017 through Online before closing date 14th June 2017. The online Indian Army registration starts from 16th May 2017. The Indian Army Written Exam is very tough. Hence, the applicants need to start their preparation as early as possible by referring Indian Army Syllabus & Exam Pattern and crack the defence job.
Important Dates of Indian Army Latest Recruitment 2017
|Opening Date for Applying||16th May 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply||14th June 2017|
Therefore, the candidates who are willing to apply for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course can check the necessary dates given in the above table and register for the Indian Army Vacancy 2017 before the last date in order to avoid server problems.
Eligibility for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course
Indian Army Educational Qualification for TGC
The candidates who have completed their Graduation in Engineering or studying final year of Engineering Course from a recognized University/ Board are eligible to apply for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2017
Indian Army Bharti Age Limit
The individuals should have a minimum age of 20 Years and a maximum age of 27 Years as on 1st January 2018 for applying Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2017.
Complete Details of Indian Army Notification 2017 for Trained Graduate Course
Indian Army Selection Process for Trained Graduate Course
Therefore, the Indian Army shortlists the applicants depending on their performance in below rounds.
- Medical Exam.
- SSB Interview.
Pay Scale of Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2017
All the selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- per month (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-).
How to Apply for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, open the Indian Army Official Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “Technical Graduate Course-126” link on the Officer’s notifications page.
- Now, download the official notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Then, click on ‘Registration’ if you are a new user or click on ‘Apply Online’ if you are already registered.
- After the successful registration, click on the Apply Online link.
- Now, fill the necessary and mandatory fields and upload required documents and click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the Indian Army Application for future reference.
Visit our website Recruitment Hunt regularly for more latest updates regarding all Government Jobs.