Here is the amazing opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in India. The NBCC India has invited online applications from talented and qualified candidates for various vacant posts. NBCC is going to fill overall 145 vacancies through this NBCC Recruitment 2018. So, the interested aspirants must fill their online form for the NBCC Vacancy 2018 on or before the last date 25th March 2018. The individuals can start applying for NBCC Recruitment 2018 from 24th February 2018. To know more information regarding NBCC Notification 2018, go through the below sections.
Vacancy List of NBCC Recruitment 2018
- 1 Vacancy List of NBCC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 NBCC India Notification 2018
- 1.2 Important Dates of NBCC Vacancy 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Vacancies 2018
- 1.4 Complete Details of NBCC Recruitment 2018
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|General Manager (Engg.) (Civil)||02|
|Addl. General Manager (Engg.)(Civil)||05|
|Addl. General Manager (Law)||01|
|Addl. General Manager (Finance)||01|
|Dy. General Manager (Engg.) (Civil)||10|
|Dy. General Manager (Finance)||06|
|Project Manager (Civil)||16|
|Manager (Investor Relations)||01|
|Manager (Architect & Planning)||01|
|Dy. Project Manager (Civil)||19|
|Dy. Manager (Finance)||05|
|Dy. Manager (Architect & Planning)||01|
|Sr. Project Executive (Civil)||20|
|Sr. Project Executive (Electrical)||04|
|Sr. Project Executive (IT)||02|
|Sr. Executive (Architect & Planning)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Company Secretary)||02|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||04|
|Assistant Manager (HRM)||04|
|Assistant Manager (Investor Relations)||01|
|Management Trainee (Finance)||04|
|Executive (Graphic/ Creative Designer)||01|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||20|
|Jr. Engineer (JE) (Electrical)||03|
|Jr. Engineer (IT)||02|
|Jr. Engineer (Mechanical)||01|
|Office Astt. (Gr. III)||03|
Therefore, the number of vacancies available for each post for NBCC Recruitment have been mentioned in the above table. Hence, the candidates can select the desired post based on their interest & qualification and can apply for the NBCC Vacancies 2018 through Online before 25th March 2018.
NBCC India Notification 2018
|Organisation Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd|
|Name of the Posts||Manager, Junior Engineer, and Other Posts|
|Total No of NBCC Vacancies||145|
|Name of the Exam||NBCC Exam 2018|
|Applying Mode for NBCC Recruitment 2018||Online|
|Starting date to apply for NBCC Vacancy 2018||24th February 2018|
|Last Date to fill online application for NBCC Jobs 2018||25th March 2018|
|NBCC Exam Location||Anywhere in India|
|NBCC Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Job Location for NBCC||Anywhere in India|
|NBCC Official Website||nbccindia.com|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
NBCC India Ltd has released an employment notification to fill up the various 145 vacancies. The NBCC India is going to hire talented and dedicated candidates for these vacant posts. So, the aspirants who wish to build their career in the Government Sector can apply for this NBCC Recruitment 2018 from 24th February 2018 to 25th March 2018 through Online. As soon as the applying process is completed, the applicants must download NBCC Syllabus and NBCC Exam Pattern from our website for the exam preparation. Only by the proper preparation, one can crack the job in NBCC India.
Download NBCC Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern 2018
Important Dates of NBCC Vacancy 2018
|Starting date to register for NBCC Recruitment 2018||24th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply for NBCC Vacancies 2018||25th March 2018|
|Date to Download NBCC Admit Card||Update Soon|
|NBCC Exam Date||Update Soon|
Therefore, the important dates of NBCC Recruitment 2018 have been provided in the above table. Hence, the candidates must fill their online applications for NBCC Jobs 2018 only between the dates given above. Try to apply for the NBCC Recruitment 2018 during initial dates to avoid server problems.
Download NBCC Previous Question Papers PDF
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Vacancies 2018
Education Qualification for NBCC Recruitment 2018
The post wise education qualification for NBCC Vacancy 2018 is given below.
- General Manager (Engineering) (Civil) – Full-Time Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a Government recognized Institute or University.
- Additional General Manager (Finance) – ICAI/ ICWAI/ Full Time MBA (Finance) or equivalent from a Government recognized University/ Institute.
- Additional General Manager (Law) – Must be an enrolled advocate and Full-Time Degree in Law from a Government recognized University/ Institute.
Refer the official NBCC Notification given below to know education qualification for other vacant posts.
Age Limit for NBCC Jobs 2018
The NBCC Age Limit for various posts is given below.
- General Manager – 49 Years.
- Additional General Manager – 45 Years.
- Dy. General Manager – 41 Years.
- Manager & Project Managers – 37 Years.
- Dy. Project Manager & Dy. Managers (Finance/Architect & Planning) – 33 Years.
- Sr. Project Executives, Sr. Executive & Asst. Managers – 30 Years.
- Management Trainee – 29 Years.
- Executive (Graphic/Creative Designer) & Jr. Engineers – 28 Years.
- Sr. Stenographer – 25 Years.
- Office Astt. – 22 Years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Government Norms.
Complete Details of NBCC Recruitment 2018
Application Fee for NBCC Recruitment 2018
- All the candidates belonging to General and OBC Category must pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- for Executive posts and Rs. 500/- for Non-Executive posts.
- SC, ST, PWD & Departmental individuals are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Process for NBCC Vacancies 2018
The selection process will be notified by NBCC. So, go to the NBCC India official website for more details regarding NBCC Selection Process.
Pay Scale for NBCC Recruitment 2018
Refer the official notification given below to know the salary details of NBCC Recruitment 2018.
How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, log on to the NBCC website www.nbccindia.com.
- Now click on HRM and then click on the Careers@NBCC.
- Now open the NBCC Notification and read it carefully.
- Then, Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill all the details and upload documents if necessary.
- Finally, submit the form and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Take a print out of the online application form for future reference.
Stay Tuned to our website Recruitment Hunt, to get more latest updates regarding all Govt Jobs in India.