Finally, Reserve Bank Of India has released RBI Assistant Recruitment Notifications for the various vacancies. Now, Candidates who are interested in RBI Assistant Exam can apply for 623 vacancies. The RBI Assistant Application Form will be available on the official website of RBI. So the interested candidates who want to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018. can read the complete details from the following page. Here we provide the official website links to submit RBI Assistant application form on the website for the RBI Assistant Exam 2018.
Vacancy Details For RBI Assistant Recruitment
- 1 Vacancy Details For RBI Assistant Recruitment
- 1.1 Download RBI Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.2 RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.3 Important Dates For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria For RBI Assistant Vacancy 2018
- 1.5 Download RBI Assistant Previous Papers
- 1.6 Complete Details For RBI Assistant Recruitment
- 1.7 How To Apply For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018
The Above Table Consists of Vacancy details of RBI Assistant. and interested candidates can apply for their preferred posts from the official website. RBI Assistant Vacancies are given as per the Caste System as mentioned in the table. For any further details for RBI Assistant Recruitment visit the official website.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Category||Central government Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
Above are some of the important details for RBI Assistant Recruitment. Also, we have provided RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria details, Selection Process details, Pay Scale and many more details. Hence, the candidates are advised to go through the entire page for more RBI Assistant Details. Also, you can get details for RBI Assistant Application Process from the following page.
Important Dates For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018
|Online Application Form Start Date||October 2018|
|Online Application Form Last Date||November 2018|
|RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam||November 2018|
|Result of Prelims||December 2018|
|RBI Assistant Mains Exam||December 2018|
So, Important Dates For RBI Assistant Recruitment is provided in the above table. Also, we have also provided RBI Assistant Previous Papers, Syllabus. Moreover, Candidates will be in need of this materials. Also, there are step-wise details of Applying For RBI Assistant Exam. Hence, make sure to have a careful glance before applying. Also, you can get the RBI Assistant Previous Papers PDF Download in the below links. Therefore to access all the details you need to view all.
Eligibility Criteria For RBI Assistant Vacancy 2018
- Should be a graduate from any institution which is under the recognized board/University with ma minimum of 50% of the marks.
- Should be having the basic computer knowledge.
- The candidate’s age should be between 20 to 28 years
- The age relaxation is provided for reserved categories as mentioned below
|PwD||10 Years for General, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+ 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 Years|
|Candidates who were domiciles in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in between the period 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 Years|
|Candidates, holding working experience of RBI||Years of Experience (Maximum 3 years)|
Complete Details For RBI Assistant Recruitment
RBI Assistant Application Fee
The application of RBI Assistant differs according to the Category as follows
RBI Assistant Selection Process
The RBI Assistant Selection Process goes accordingly
- Language Proficiency
RBI Assistant Pay Scale
|Basic Salary||Rs. 14650 per month|
|Allowances||Dearness House Rent, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance|
|Total Salary||Rs. 32124/- per month|
|Working Days||Only weekdays|
|Public Dealing||No public dealing|
|Quarters will be provided|
How To Apply For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Go to the RBI Official Website www.rbi.org.in
- Look for the Application Tab and click on it.
- Go through the Notifications details
- Fill The RBI Assistant Online Application Form with the details.
- Upload scanned documents like present photograph and signature of the desired size and format.
- Finally, pay the application fees
- Click on Submit button after rechecking the details.
- And Finally, take a print out of the RBI Assistant Application Form for future reference purpose.
Finally, our site Recruitment Hunt wishes you Best Of Luck for all candidates who are appearing for SBI PO Exam 2018. Also, Recruitment Hunt provides content for Notifications, Admit Cards, Previous Year Question Papers, Competitive exams syllabus, Results and many more.